Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Link?

I just went back through all the MPD Releases I’ve received via email & they ~all~ say King Road. Or my eyes are missing something, which is certainly possible -LOL!
The King Street Homicide is no more!

KING ROAD HOMICIDE

Sort of makes you wonder if they were reading here

Do a search King Street Homicide and you will arrive at the page King Road Homicide.
I’m sure I’ve got it mixed up, looks like they added King Street to the search tags

Oh lord, they changed it back to the dog being found at night instead of morning like their last press release. That dog…
“On the night of the incident, officers located a dog at the residence. The dog was unharmed and turned over to Animal Services and later released to a responsible party.”
King Road Homicide Moscow, ID

They will end up fixing this as it adds additional confusion, unless it is accurate??
It implies officers were present at the residence on the night of the incident, rather than showing up the next day when 911 was called.
So, were they called about a stray dog that happened to be Murphy?? And responded to that call and took him to Animal Services, and then later arrived to the 911 call?
If so, there should be a log entry Nov 12 or Nov 13 that says they responded to a call of a stray dog near that address and took it to Animal Services.

I read through, unless the dog had wandered and was not at the residence, there is no log entry for them finding Murphy.

Agree, For Pete’s sake why don’t they just tell everyone where/when they found the dog??

JMO

Last edited:
The King Street Homicide is no more!

KING ROAD HOMICIDE

Sort of makes you wonder if they were reading here

Do a search King Street Homicide and you will arrive at the page King Road Homicide.
I’m sure I’ve got it mixed up, looks like they added King Street to the search tags
The only place I see King Street in the emails is in the web link. Groan. Which I’m speculating might be because someone not from MPD set the web page up. Unless my eyes are still not clear.

FWIW, which isn’t much, King Road is properly identified as such in the actual text in the press releases.

Can you post the link to them here?

I do hope this killer is caught and very soon, like today, like now. My thoughts still are it’s someone known to all 4 of them, possibly the new girls have met them vaguely or not at all. A question I have to the mods (sorry not about this case) which case has the most threads? I’m also following the Delphi which is at #159, is that the longest? Hope this case is solved before the end of this thread #13.

Kaylee and Maddie walked from the club to the food truck right? I wonder if anyone confronted or followed them during that time. Maybe some security camera footage captured them walking and possibly show someone following them. Long shot but worth a look. Imo

I thought we'd have an arrest within 2 threads.

But it's obviously more complicated than I thought.
I really have no concrete opinion. I can visualize all scenarios (they know who it is and almost there, they have no idea and he will never be caught, they have no idea but it will be solved one day). Scariest thought is he’s a serial killer and this won’t be the last time he strikes.

I went from thinking the Investigators were clueless to now being 98% sure they have a suspect or at the very least have an idea of what place/location he lives in.
They know a lot more than they're letting on. Personally think they're lulling said person/people into a false sense of security right now and keeping that person calm is probably integral to their investigation at this point in time.

I'd love to see the families put up a go fund me specifically to hire one of the best private investigators in the country to head into Moscow and do an independent investigation. I'd donate!
You think a PI,on his own, can do a better job than all the manpower that has been thrown at this?

Thread 13. Didn't we think we'd have an arrest by now...?

I did.

And the longer it goes on, the less I can see it being solved.
Unfortunately it reminds of the early days of the Delphi case. Everyone expected an imminent arrest— but as we know it took another 6 years. Let’s hope this case doesn’t follow the same trajectory.

I do hope this killer is caught and very soon, like today, like now. My thoughts still are it’s someone known to all 4 of them, possibly the new girls have met them vaguely or not at all. A question I have to the mods (sorry not about this case) which case has the most threads? I’m also following the Delphi which is at #159, is that the longest? Hope this case is solved before the end of this thread #13.
I’m not sure, but would have to think it was Caylee Anthony.

Wow, just wow. This link is everything, anyone needs to know about the murders. Is there a way to make this a "sticky" so there isn't a hundred different links to places where people are trying to support their statements as fact? Also, this one document contains EVERYTHING, and the ONLY THINGS we should all be discussing as "fact" at this point.

I think it’s very possible that one or two of the four had an exchange with someone very unhinged/obsessive/spiteful that just couldn’t let *something* go. I just don’t have any other theory at this point…

Does anyone else get the feeling LE is lying to the public to make their undivulged suspect feel safe while they continue to tie up the loose pieces of the investigation?

Sending some loving hugs to their families during this very difficult holiday season :(
Sadly I don't feel that they are waiting to tie up loose ends. I think the suspect would have officially been brought in by now. They would have interrogated him and held on something else if they had any evidence that pointed at someone. This is not a drug bust. There is a 4x killer on the loose.

“On the night of the incident, officers located a dog at the residence. The dog was unharmed and turned over to Animal Services and later released to a responsible party.”
King Road Homicide Moscow, ID

[SBM]

Agree, For Pete’s sake why don’t they just tell everyone where/when they found the dog??

JMO

MOO: The details of where Murphy was found must be relevant to the case, otherwise, LE wouldn't be so vague about it. Did the killer know the dog?

I think it’s very possible that one or two of the four had an exchange with someone very unhinged/obsessive/spiteful that just couldn’t let *something* go. I just don’t have any other theory at this point…

Does anyone else get the feeling LE is lying to the public to make their undivulged suspect feel safe while they continue to tie up the loose pieces of the investigation?

Sending some loving hugs to their families during this very difficult holiday season :(

Yes, I have contemplated the LE facts released, the statement by the neighbour about the regular parties at the residence and watched Johnny Laws YouTube discussion of the house layout, which indicates entrances on the first and second floors only! I sense the Perp knew the house layout to complete 4 murders in such a relatively short period!

But what seems unclear (unless I've missed this info) is Which of the six housemates that were there on that fateful night actually lived there permanently and which where having random sleepovers such as EC!

This info is so important if the LE are suggesting this as targeted murder...
(Target was X and E just happened to be there)

my thoughts only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member