ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some inside knowledge around sororities and that is something I have never heard of. It’s not something you just drop out of.

I was also in a sorority, and had multiple friends who dropped out. Especially as a juniors and seniors. Either due to the cost or not wanting to deal with all of the requirements. Another term often used interchangeably is disaffiliating.

Despite the girls dropping out, they would still be friends with everyone, hang out and even attend formals as someone’s plus one.

Here are the floor plans in case someone has another idea about how the suspect entered the house, moved through the rooms and left ...

Attachments

• 1670208186794.png
    1670208186794.png
    375.8 KB · Views: 41
“Kaylee’s injuries were significantly more brutal than her best friend’s Maddie’s injuries”

This is per Brian Entin and he said he confirmed this information today. He did not specify who his sources are but will update this once he does.

Kaylee and Maddy were found together on third floor in the room with the slider and balcony, again per Brian Entin but I am paraphrasing. They were sleeping together in Maddie’s room.

They were in M's room....the smaller non-slider / balcony room according to the report....room E.

Screen Shot 2022-12-04 at 7.44.21 PM.png

“Kaylee’s injuries were significantly more brutal than her best friend’s Maddie’s injuries”

This is per Brian Entin and he said he confirmed this information today. He did not specify who his sources are but will update this once he does.

Kaylee and Maddy were found together on third floor in the room with the slider and balcony, again per Brian Entin but I am paraphrasing. They were sleeping together in Maddie’s room.
Ok, so K’s injuries were worse than M’s, not necessarily worse than X & E’s, which is a big distinction.

MOO

IMO, possible theory -The perp entered the slider window on the 2nd floor. He went straight to the 3rd floor where kaylee was the target and M happened to be there but who knows I think he was angry with her also. He ran into Ethan on the way down the stairs. He probably was a student and was known to all of them. I think x and e were collateral damage. He left out the sliding doors into a vehicle parked outside . He drove south out of town for several hours to establish alibi and wash up at a possible hunting cabin or home where no one was at.

Also watching the live show on News Nation. Here are rough notes on the "new info":
K’s injuries significantly more brutal than Maddie’s

- Why would killer go up to third floor if they weren’t the target? (who knows where the killer started)

- K & M found in the same bed in Maddie’s room- Bedroom E, not with slider

This is what those updates have me thinking for the moment:
M or K was the "target".
- So, did K wake up and thus receive harsher wounds? It would be tough for the killer to know that K&M were sleeping in the same bed even if they’d been there before.
- Or they knew K was moving out and didn’t find her in her room first?
- Or mistaken identity in the dark? They were after M but K got the worst of it?

All JMO and what I got from taking notes while watching the News Nation broadcast.

If KG was the target, as alleged by the Newsnation Report… there is a chance the suspect knew which bedroom was Kaylee’s, and even though the girls were allegedly both in Maddie’s room, when attacked…. There may be evidence in Kaylee’s room that was not contaminated with blood etc??? As there would be a chance the suspect went to Kaylee’s bedroom first????
All IMO

I have some inside knowledge around sororities and that is something I have never heard of. It’s not something you just drop out of.
I strongly disagree. I was in a sorority at a Big 10 school and graduated in 2021…it is very common for seniors to drop their sorority because they don’t want to pay dues anymore. I didn’t drop, but I had plenty of friends, in my house and in others, who did. JMO

I'm talking about viewing a body where they can see all the evidence of the attack, not just a facial visual of the deceased under a sheet. I was wondering if SG has seen the injuries inflicted on his daughter (and possibly M).

There is no law preventing you from viewing a family member’s body but in this case, it would be after the autopsy.

Maybe that was the ruse for entry? Not at all claiming xbf knew culprit. But if one, or all, of the tenants were stalked...their associations were likely known-OF by the culprit.

That possible theory explains the persistence of calls and the 'no signs of forced entry [implying the resident must've known culprit].' That statement and logic drives me bonkers.

That can be rebutted with how victims were found in their beds. Okay, maybe. Buuuut....

1) I don't come from a world of bucolic bliss where people don't lock doors. No. Just no. So, admittedly, I do project that onto the cases I read about. Sorry, my bad.

2) Say somebody's watching the house and sees the girls return. Culprit approaches the door, knocks, and is persistent about getting in touch with xbf; gives the ruse 'I gotta get in touch with xbf, blah blah blah, wordsalad.' Not saying xbf knew this person, but likely culprit knew OF xbf.

3) Girls realize this urgency from culprit and he's loud/disruptive while other tenants are sleeping - girls don't appreciate that but still want to respect other tenants' peace. To appease culprit girls are like 'all right, let's go upstairs and hang out in our room while we wait for a return phone call or text.'

4) That return contact doesn't happen and bam - attack happens. Attack likely would've happened regardless of returned call/text, imo.

Again, not saying xbf knew anything of or about this culprit. But, culprit likely knew OF the tenants associations. At first, I thought calls were about dog (and pup off-site, leaving owners worried especially with word of other pup's demise) or girls being girls while intoxicated. But, now I'm kind of thinking Murphy was on site, for some reason.

So, now with everything known and released thus far. I think that was the ruse for entry and gives way to 'no signs of forced entry.'

Purely my own speculation and opinions and willing to be totally wrong.

So then, how are they all sleeping at the time of their murders? This oddball is in the house and they go off to bed and leave them in the house?

4. is contradicted by what family and LE have already said - let's not go there.

It was long ago reported there was no sexual assault, and the fatal wounds were a stabbing to the upper chest with a large knife.

Quoted for focus.

I know, but none of that contradicts one having the majority of wounds around or on her breasts, for example. The coroner also doesn't say whether there were or weren't other injuries, just that the thing that they were all stabbed in the chest and upper body. I'm just trying to make sense of "points of damage" being different. I don't think that line is consistent with just more stab wounds. I think he means something more specific with that, such as location. But I recognize that I could be reading too much into it too.

All of this is MOO.

I was also in a sorority, and had multiple friends who dropped out. Especially as a juniors and seniors. Either due to the cost or not wanting to deal with all of the requirements. Another term often used interchangeably is disaffiliating.

Despite the girls dropping out, they would still be friends with everyone, hang out and even attend formals as someone’s plus one.
Thanks for sharing. That really blows my mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff