ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you elaborate? I'm guessing by "the group" you mean just the 4 victims, excluding the survivors? I would love to hear what you're thinking. :)
I'm not thinking anything really. If their TOD was within an hour time frame, someone methodically killed 4 people and got out of there. The 2 survivors were pretty new to the group and the killer may not have realized they were on the first level. JMO

I’m wondering how many people would still think K was the so-called target if her family wasn’t giving daily interviews. In other words, I think people think she’s the target simply because she is the victim we hear about the most & know the most about.

IMO there wasn’t a single target and the only thing I can think of that makes K stand out as a possible target is she was only there for the weekend. But that’s not enough for me to label her the target

MOO

ebm: typo
I have believed for nearly two weeks that KG was the target. Everything in what's been released so far about the crime scene indicates that one of the two on the third floor was the target because as her Dad said, the killer chose to go upstairs after entering on the second floor. That indicates to me that in his mind, the "job wasn't done" yet.

I have believed strongly that EC & XK were collateral murders because of one of two reasons:
  1. The killer didn't know if KG slept on the second or third floor and happened to come upon those two first because that was the first bedroom he found upon entry to the home and had to eliminate potential witnesses
  2. The killer went upstairs and killed his target first then those two on the way back down and out because they stirred/woke up/etc.
Add in the revelation from her Dad that KG's injuries were more brutal tells me the rage was directed towards her. Perhaps the killer had anger to the whole house because they were in a social circle the killer was denied entry to either outright our by proxy, but based on what we know now, the bulk of the killer's anger seems to be directed towards KG.

This thread is now closed. Click below to continue in Thread #22.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member