ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 32

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moo, I’m starting to believe that this crime have something to do with E and X. LE silence speaks volume louder than what they’re willing to share.

Whenever they share an update, it’s about who they had cleared. Thus far, those who were “believe not to be involved” are mostly associated with K and M.

They also shared their timeline (much earlier) and were fast to clear people who were suspected by online sleuths.

This has not been the same for X and E. For a while, they were missing a timeline. They haven’t mention anything that much about them, unlike K and M (K stalker were investigated, unfounded but still investigating). Besides the roommates and peoples present during the 911 call, have they discussed or cleared anyone in X and E circle?
This is complicated by the fact that the information about K and M was revealed by K’s family members. Would LE have released the grub truck info? Maybe not. Would they have updated the precise time K and M returned home had there not been repeated public mentions of the estimated return time conflicting with the grub truck stream and K’s sister’s viewing of the neighbor’s camera footage? Maybe not. They might only have said that K and M were at the Corner Club, E and X were at a Sigma Chi party, and they were all believed to be at the King Rd residence after 1:45am.

I’ve been seeing some people post wild theories on why the white Hyundai Elantra was seen near the murder scene and that’s fine but here my two cents.

Some say maybe the white Elantra gave X and E a ride, or maybe the white Elantra was visiting a neighbor, or maybe the white Elantra just got lost and turned down the wrong street etc etc.

Bottom line I don’t care what the reason is that the white Hyundai Elantra was there for. It was seen driving near the murder scene on November 13. LE and the FBI has sent out numerous bulletins, made several on air announcements etc over the past 9 or 10 days asking the person or persons who were in the white Hyundai Elantra seen near the murder scene on the morning of November 13 to come forward. If they are innocent and have nothing to hide than they should have nothing to worry about.

The person and or person in the white Hyundai Elantra that was driving near the murder scene on November 13 has still not come forward after 10 days of calls to do so should tell you all you need to know. This white Hyundai in question is what the killer and or killers were driving or the persons in the vehicle saw the killer and or killers along with other incriminating information and is covering for them Period. JMO

What if the Elantra was in the area on some other shady business (e.g. connected to drugs) and that's why the occupants aren't coming forward?

Was the road where Elantra was seen (0.3mi away from the crime scene) a throughfare? If this wasn't a local, what business could they have had in the area at 3am? Visiting a friend? Going to/from a club?

I've theorized that the perp might be an outdoorsman. This would help explain familiarity with and possession of the knife, ability to escape undetected on foot and travel a safe distance in the dark and cold conditions, ability to stalk and track habits and behavior of victims. In addition to this, I wonder if the perp could have set up an outdoor "trail cam" up in a tree aimed at the back of the house. Any hunter in the area would be familiar with these, and it could provide footage of what was happening indoors.
I’m leaning towards Hunter/outdoorsman, too.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

One thing I can't quite parse. In part this looks potentially well planned - no known blood trail, taken this long with no known suspect, etc. But also K being there was a last minute spontaneous (for her, thus others) addition. (Potentially/likely E staying over too.) I can't reconcile someone planning this out so well along with the likely/potential last minute changes/unknowns of K and E being there that night.
Let me preface this, all my assumptions/theories. K posted on her Instagram that night at 8:45 a picture with all of her roommates. So this person could be a follower of hers and saw that. I’m not sure there wasn’t a blood trail of sorts- there could be, but the police aren’t sharing that. Lastly, I waffle between this person being extremely methodical, tactical, efficient, wore gloves that protected from knife cuts. etc. or plain lucky- so far. Perhaps this person was ruminating and obsessed over this and that night pulled the trigger because they were home, no house party, and quieter because of Thanksgiving break. I picture an obsessed, unpopular, unremarkable male, that had a fake relationship with one of the girls or even the house of popular friends. Again, me just blathering.

What if the Elantra was in the area on some other shady business (e.g. connected to drugs) and that's why the occupants aren't coming forward?

Was the road where Elantra was seen (0.3mi away from the crime scene) a throughfare? If this wasn't a local, what business could they have had in the area at 3am? Visiting a friend? Going to/from a club?
LE has stated that if you were involved in for example underage drinking which is against the law we won’t prosecute you for that or hold it against you. Their main and only concern is who was responsible for these 4 murders.

So let’s say this white Hyundai was involved in a drug deal in the area that had nothing to do with these 4 murders than LE would most likely let the drug thing go and not hold it against them. Assuming that this supposed drug deal was not involved in the murder of these 4 college kids.

Overall LE has stated that they don’t care what illegal activity you may have been involved in as long as it didn’t involve murder or covering up a murder. They just want those in the white Hyundai seen near the murder scene on Nov 13 to come forward

The notion the suspect white car might be stolen soley for the execution of this crime seems decidedly un-Occam's Razor-ly.
Could be someone’s elderly family member’s car that doesn’t drive often nor a news junky, keeps it parked in a garage all the time. Keeping in line with the theory this person is methodical, they wouldn’t drive their own car near the site. Or even a summer car vs a winter car. I’ve never lived in a wintry place, but do people have different cars for the seasons? Elantra doesn’t seem winter friendly. This family put the Elantra away for the winter and are non the wiser it was used that evening. All just me chatting, nothing professional.

Could be someone’s elderly family member’s car that doesn’t drive often nor a news junky, keeps it parked in a garage all the time. Keeping in line with the theory this person is methodical, they wouldn’t drive their own car near the site. Or even a summer car vs a winter car. I’ve never lived in a wintry place, but do people have different cars for the seasons? Elantra doesn’t seem winter friendly. This family put the Elantra away for the winter and are non the wiser it was used that evening. All just me chatting, nothing
Let’s say that the original owner as you say lent the car out to a friend or family member and doesn’t follow the news so they don’t know what going on with their car. Then the person who borrowed that white Hyundai who was driving it near the murder scene on November 13 would and should know by now that they are being asked to come forward. Why? Well the driver of the vehicle knows he drove near the murder scene on November 13.

A vehicle that’s not being used by the owner during a certain season has nothing to do with the fact that the person or persons who were driving that white Hyundai Elantra vehicle near the murder scene on November 13 has not come forward.

So regardless if the registered owner isn’t driving the vehicle because of the season, regardless if that white Hyundai Elantra owner is unaware of it being near the scene of the murders because they are not a news junkie, regardless if it has been stolen etc.

There was a person or persons that were in that white Hyundai Elantra that drove near the murder scene on November 13. The person or persons know that they were in that car on that day and know they are being asked to come forward. So if they got nothing to hide and are innocent they should have came forward.

The police and FBI aren’t saying if you’re the owner, or caretaker, or whatever of the white Hyundai Elantra than come forward. The FBI and LE are saying if YOU were the person and or Persons in the white Hyundai Elantra driving near the murder scene on November 13 to please come forward. Or if you know who the person or persons are that were driving the white Hyundai Elantra near the murder scene on November 13 to please come forward.

In other word if you’re the owner of the white Hyundai and you lent the car to a person or persons LE would like to speak with you so you can tell them who you lent it to. If you’re the owner and you let someone be the caretaker of your white Hyundai than LE would like to speak with you so you can tell them who is the caretaker of your car.

Above all LE wants to talk to the person or persons that was inside the white Hyundai Elantra at the time that the vehicle was near the murder scene on November 13.

Overall, the white Hyundai Elantra was not driving it self on Nov 13. There was a person and or person the vehicle driving near the murder scene on November 13 and LE wants that person or persons to come forward. JMO

Last edited:
LE has stated that if you were involved in for example underage drinking which is against the law we won’t prosecute you for that or hold it against you. Their main and only concern is who was responsible for these 4 murders.

So let’s say this white Hyundai was involved in a drug deal in the area that had nothing to do with these 4 murders than LE would most likely let the drug thing go and not hold it against them. Assuming that this supposed drug deal was not involved in the murder of these 4 college kids.

Overall LE has stated that they don’t care what illegal activity you may have been involved in as long as it didn’t involve murder or covering up a murder. They just want those in the white Hyundai seen near the murder scene on Nov 13 to come forward
Not everybody trusts cops, and that they will be true to their word.

Also, if it were me in the White Elantra, I would be real worried that somehow my personal information would be leaked to the media and I would be touted as a suspect by the internet. There are plenty of reasons why someone who owns a car like that and truly feels they have no useful information to give to the police would choose to stay silent.

That said, I do not believe police are turning up the heat on this specific car just to get a witness to come forward. I think this is about a suspect.

I don’t see how they haven’t found this car yet? With the timing it’s seems like this person followed their Uber (whatever service they used) home. So point of contact must have been either bar or food truck. They have plenty of video from those places. Can’t LE check to see if any of those people own or have access to this car? It seems very odd to me this person who be so random to just happen to drive to this small town and just happen to pick this house and on this night and pull this off.

This seems like an attack from someone who knew one of those 4 victims. They have this car description so what gives?

I’m starting to wonder if they aren’t know who the person is and they are putting this pressure on him to see if he tries to make a run. Idk.
Is this possible that they know whose car it is, and know where it went, but need the recordings from cameras, etc, tracing its way back? They might know who the killer is, maybe even guess where the car is, but don't have probable cause to impound it, so need maximal information about its escape route. JMO.

Let’s say that the original owner as you say lent the car out to a friend or family member and doesn’t follow the news so they don’t know what going on with their car. Then the person who borrowed that white Hyundai who was driving it near the murder scene on November 13 would and should know by now that they are being asked to come forward. Why? Well the driver of the vehicle knows he drove near the murder scene on November 13.

A vehicle that’s not being used by the owner during a certain season has nothing to do with the fact that the person or persons who were driving that white Hyundai Elantra vehicle near the murder scene on November 13 has not come forward.

So regardless if the registered owner isn’t driving the vehicle because of the season, regardless if that white Hyundai Elantra owner is unaware of it being near the scene of the murders because they are not a news junkie, regardless if it has been stolen etc.

There was a person or persons that were in that white Hyundai Elantra that drove near the murder scene on November 13. The person or persons know that they were in that car on that day and know they are being asked to come forward. So if they got nothing to hide and are innocent they should have came forward.

The police and FBI aren’t saying if you’re the owner, or caretaker, or whatever of the white Hyundai Elantra than come forward. The FBI and LE are saying if YOU were the person and or Persons in the white Hyundai Elantra driving near the murder scene on November 13 to please come forward. Or if you know who the person or persons are that were driving the white Hyundai Elantra near the murder scene on November 13 to please come forward.

In other word if you’re the owner of the white Hyundai and you lent the car to a person or persons LE would like to speak with you so you can tell them who you lent it to. If you’re the owner and you let someone be the caretaker of your white Hyundai than LE would like to speak with you so you can tell them who is the caretaker of your car.

Above all LE wants to talk to the person or persons that was inside the white Hyundai Elantra at the time that the vehicle was near the murder scene on November 13.

Overall, the white Hyundai Elantra was not driving it self on Nov 13. There was a person and or person the vehicle driving near the murder scene on November 13 and LE wants that person or persons to come forward. JMO
Agree, the car could be borrowed from someone that does not watch news, or even knows their car went to Idaho(one of the Elantras on the 22,000 list being sifted through). Also, stick/shift, fwd/rwd got generations where they need to go regardless of the weather ime.

Or, the person that owns the car or owner then lent it out do know but not willing to turn in themselves/perp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879