ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 32

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect everyone's opinions, but as someone who has been stalked (and I did NOT enjoy it), this subject is probably one I should back away from.

I'm a bit behind on reading but really hope there has been no suggestion that stalking is somehow flattering or favorable in some way.

It's terrifying and dangerous.

there is some line between some one showing interest and you do not like them, and some one obsessing and not going away or creeping around and "watching" you.

The Goncalves family said Kaylee was a “street wise” individual who was always aware of her environment, including filming anything she thought was suspicious."
Rachel Sharp25 November 2022 23:40
Her father also said she had a stalker, though...so who knows?

Idaho college murders: Slain student's father says she had stalker

(Carried over from last thread)

“Whatever the source of that car, it will be full of blood stains and impossible to conceal.”

I disagree. I think the perp could have walked away with blood spatter on his person that didn’t visibly transfer to the car.
Yep. Or thrown a sweatshirt over his clothes and head right home.

I can't speak for anyone else, but my Ring cameras don't record cars driving by on the street, only things and people that are fairly close. And sometimes, they even miss those.
I think this depends on the location of the doorbell/ camera. It is also why having other CCTV in the front or back of your home is an excellent idea if you can afford the cost, as well as a monitored alarm system. Sadly, it is unlikely a landlord of a college rental would put out such an expense. I hope that one of the many things to come out of this tragedy is an increased focus of off campus security for college students in the digital age. MOO

At the risk of this descending into another blame the victim situation...

I think it's irrelevant how K&M conducted themselves that night. They were attacked at home, in bed, a place where everyone should feel safe. That's a large reason this crime is so disturbing. :(

Last edited:
At the risk of this descending into another blame the victim situation...

I think it's irrelevant how K&M conducted themselves that night. They were attacked at home, in bed, a place where everyone should feel safe. That's a large reason this crime is so disturbing. :(
What they were doing an hour before the murders is highly relevant. No one is victim blaming.

I can't speak for anyone else, but my Ring cameras don't record cars driving by on the street, only things and people that are fairly close. And sometimes, they even miss those.
Well mine pick up cars, what it doesn’t do is pick up Amazon or other people like that. Do they use blockers? We’ve been discussing that- very weird.

A very similar incident happened in Canada 2014- The Brentwood Massacre.
Interestingly it has been restricted to be watched in US so if you have vpn, I changed my location to Canada and YouTube has a full documentary available.
Here we had a college student who seemingly had everything going well ( and whose father was a police officer) who ended up killing 5 other students with a knife in off campus house. Each kid was killed with multiple stab wounds.
Its really eerie to see the similarities between these crimes. And no the guy was not a “big and strong “ as it is implied in this crime. The saddest of all he was found to be mentally ill at the time of the murders and was found not criminally responsible “ he is now in a mental hospital.
For USA people:

Big new interview with police chief today and it sounds like a massive videotape operation is in progress. Going over frame by frame evidence and trying to detect patterns I guess. Makes me think they have way more hunches on what happened besides just the Hyundai Elantra.

I believe the killer had a "kill kit" ready which includes gloves and disposable overalls among other things. MOO

They go over the shoes so no prints . disposable.cheap

I believe the killer had a "kill kit" ready which includes gloves and disposable overalls among other things. MOO

They go over the shoes so no prints . disposable.cheap
I guess I live a sheltered life. I never knew there was such a thing as a kill suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow