ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to picture somebody who's committed a crime, using two peoples phones to make 10 phone calls when 1 would suffice.

I Can't envision it.
Makes no sense. It didn't happen. If you are connected to a victim and just committed a crime you want to put yourself elsewhere, not the last person who spoke to that victim.

Plus with all of the GPS tracking on modern phones they would know right away if the phones were together. If you have Google Maps on your phone your location is constantly reported to Google who provides it to LE upon request.

I don't think two people with knives are going to attack one person. Too much danger of cutting each other. I wonder if this might have been a dispute over the custody of the dog? Conference did not mention the dog. Also interesting was the mention of Virginia or West Virginia.
The FBI fingerprinting facility is in Clarksburg, West Virginia. That was the reference to WV.

So that means the 2 survivors 1) called friends to come over 2) gave those friends enough time to arrive — and in that time, never called 911 themselves?!? Like what?!
No it doesn't mean that, imo. We don't know to where the friend arrived, ie what door. I think they arrived st the sliding door, saw maybe a non-moving foot on the floor ran down to tell, or to wake the 2 survivors. Imo

He didn't say who called. Call came from surviving roommate's cell phone.

What's interesting is they still don't have their communications/messaging act together. JMO. Didn't he say "I didn't say a roommate didn't make the call" at one point? I thought that was already stated in the earlier presser. So are they going back on that?

President C. Scott Green has said multiple times that this incident was *off* campus.
I heard a tone that my eidetic/graphic auditory sensory system did not like.
Yet he choked up a few times in the beginning and the end, so perhaps for legal reasons he was led to believe he *had* to say this, multiple times. That’s what my gut says, anyway.

ymmv JMVHAspieO
Yes, the pres is definitely in damage control mode. But he seems genuine, just also has a job to do. He has to protect the university's reputation.

So, the question towards the end in the presser...police feel like it was a targeted attack. I got the feeling they think one person was the target, but can't say who, so that rules out a random attack in their minds. Did I get that wrong?

I find this very discouraging. It seems they have ruled out everyone folks have been speculating about. And increasingly this seems to indicate a stalker/attacker that was unknown to the victims. JMO

The stalker argument no longer makes sense to me. Why kill all 4? It was feasible when there was a hypothesis that some may have been killed because they encountered or witnessed the killer. But as they said today distinctly all 4 were killed in their sleep I can’t see a correlation between that and the stalker obsession with only one individual.

IMHO targeted means …a guy was after one of the girls or two,of the girls. Maybe he saw them by happenstance through the windows and came back when they were asleep...Maybe he knew her from around campus And followed her home then came back another day. ..
if he entered armed and entered the bedroom my guess imho speculating would be he encountered Ethan by mistake and killed Ethan and Xana then went into Maddie and Kaylees room killed them and went home. Still speculating but he’s got to be a townie or a student to be that comfortable in the neighborhood entering and exiting, I’m just guessing. There’s got to be DNA but if not on file will they have to do a genealogy tree??? I do not think the other students at UI are safe until he has been caught because he may have enjoyed his disgusting killings and want to target some more pretty girls….again, just my opinion.

W
This. What if the 4 arrived back at same time and maybe one girl laid on other girl's bed to chat and passed out so they left her there and then slept in her bed. Or some other reason they weren't in their own beds.
When I was college age I would often sleep in the same bed as my girlfriends when we got home from a night out.

What kind of evidence would suggest more than one perp?
Could there be two perpetrators - one for floor 2 and one for floor 3? Acting simultaneously? Didn't the coroner say it was impossible to tell who was killed first? However, I can't remember whether it was stated or not that only one weapon was used. This notion of two perpetrators has blown this whole thing wide open for my pea brain. MOO, JMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member