ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't just walk off and not make sure your 2 yr old is being watched by someone.
I'm sorry. And would u really leave him with someone that couldn't take care of him.
Not to mention the friend u have never met before.

Now I'm not saying any of these persons harmed this child but I sure cant get passed
all this. We thought GGP had him and GGP thought we did....Something is missing..

I have been wondering about the wifi because of sightings and time lines.

Were any of the POI's at the store or minimart at certain times because they were expecting calls/messages at a certain time?
Did anyone have a device with them other than a cell phone?
Sometimes people in remote areas go to the local store for wifi hookup, not necessarily to purchase anything.
Even when camping some people feel the need/can't help themselves to stay connected.
Just ramblings and wonderings about how long a store trip might take or how many times you might need to go.
Did people (meaning campers, strangers and locals) come in from outlying areas to use wifi?

Edited to add: if they did, I'm confident the FBI is on it.

It is devastating to lose a pet by a bird of prey, it is doubtful that one could take off with a child though. Sorry about your loss, Wenwe4. I too have seen a small dog (4 lb. puppy) disappear when there were eagles and hawks around when I was in Northern Wisconsin. It was in the winter and I have no doubt that he was taken by one of them. He was our neighbor's dog, we looked everywhere for him and found no trace.

Quotes from the link below:

“There used to be stories about eagles carrying off babies and little kids, and none of that has ever been documented,” he said. “They can pick up and carry four or five pounds, maximum, and actually fly off with it. They can lift a little more and hop it along, but they can’t carry it off.”

“On a wide-open beach, I have no doubt that an eagle with a full head of steam could pick up a six- or eight-pound dog and just keep on going,” Clarke said. “If it landed to kill a ten-pounder, and then tried to pick up and fly from a dead stop, could it get off the ground? Probably not.”

http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?adfg=wildlifenews.view_article&articles_id=343

If a wild animal took this baby someone would have heard his screams.
JMO

I totally hear what you're saying. Does it ever happen? Out of curiosity, does anyone know of any parents who have hired a lawyer during an investigation where their child was killed or missing? (Parents who were eventually officially cleared of any wrongdoing?) I agree that I probably wouldn't give a shoot about myself if my child were missing. But, maybe I'm just paranoid, but I might fear the possibility of being set up or misunderstanding something legal.

Baby Lisa Irwins parents hired an attorney and a PI. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/17/baby-lisa-irwins-parents-joe-tacopina_n_1016594.html

I think Mark Redwine, Dylan Redwine's father (no link) and Kyron Hormans step mother, Terri Horman also hired an attorney. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/kyron-hormans-stepmom-hires-top-lawyer/

If a wild animal took this baby someone would have heard his screams.
JMO

If a cougar pounced and grabbed him, he would have been dead in an instant. :( I doubt there would have been a scream. IMO

bbm: First, "creep in a Jeep" is how I'm forever going to think of the unknown staring man. Second, isn't it odd that practically no one in Leadore has come forward to say anything? Other than the female RSO, no one has so much as peeped, and everyone has seemingly closed ranks. But why? It's strange to me, but then again, I'm not in a highly rural area, so maybe that's just how things are handled.

BBM- I was born and raised in a small town, moved to an even smaller "town" We're officially an unincorporated community with a population of about 180. When big news happens here, everyone talks. They just talk among themselves. It's usually wild stories and gossip with a smidgen of truth somewhere in the mess, but you rarely see a local talking on the news when something bad happens. You might see something on SM occasionally, but most people don't openly discuss things of that nature. It's a tight knit community and most people would look down on gossiping publicly about the neighbor's brother, the preacher's sister, or the sheriff's cousin. Privately and semi-privately is a whole different ballgame.

Yeah, I agree. They got there late the night before. Then the next morning they probably just had breakfast, then got ready and went to the store. They hadn't been back at the camp site long when he went missing. :(

I always wonder if maybe they went into Leadore the evening before they arrived at the campsite. Could they have been the man with the dirty, crying child?

I know it's out of they way but if they needed something or if they wanted something...maybe?

That was a really late arrival to camp seeing that their journey from home was only what..2 hours?

You don't just walk off and not make sure your 2 yr old is being watched by someone.
I'm sorry. And would u really leave him with someone that couldn't take care of him.
Not to mention the friend u have never met before.

Now I'm not saying any of these persons harmed this child but I sure cant get passed
all this. We thought GGP had him and GGP thought we did....Something is missing..

I have considered the possibility that in the very beginning they lied about where they went, what they did and how long they were gone.

If that is what happened and then the lies got all tangled up with the truth it would certainly make them look guilty when they could be innocent of everything except...lying.

I hope that makes sense.

"Oh those tangled webs we weave, when at first we do deceive".

MOO

BBM- I was born and raised in a small town, moved to an even smaller "town" We're officially an unincorporated community with a population of about 180. When big news happens here, everyone talks. They just talk among themselves. It's usually wild stories and gossip with a smidgen of truth somewhere in the mess, but you rarely see a local talking on the news when something bad happens. You might see something on SM occasionally, but most people don't openly discuss things of that nature. It's a tight knit community and most people would look down on gossiping publicly about the neighbor's brother, the preacher's sister, or the sheriff's cousin. Privately and semi-privately is a whole different ballgame.
OT/ but the first line of your post has now got me singing John Mellencamp lol.

TY for explaining that! Here it seems like people can't elbow each other out of the way fast enough to get their 10 minutes on the evening news.

I have considered the possibility that in the very beginning they lied about where they went, what they did and how long they were gone.

If that is what happened and then the lies got all tangled up with the truth it would certainly make them look guilty when they could be innocent of everything except...lying.

I hope that makes sense.

MOO

Total agreement.

I have been wondering about the wifi because of sightings and time lines.

Were any of the POI's at the store or minimart at certain times because they were expecting calls/messages at a certain time?
Did anyone have a device with them other than a cell phone?
Sometimes people in remote areas go to the local store for wifi hookup, not necessarily to purchase anything.
Even when camping some people feel the need/can't help themselves to stay connected.
Just ramblings and wonderings about how long a store trip might take or how many times you might need to go.
Did people (meaning campers, strangers and locals) come in from outlying areas to use wifi?

Edited to add: if they did, I'm confident the FBI is on it.

They can also track pings between cell phones and closest cell tower according to each person's phone number, as long as they were receiving reception. If someone had a smart phone they wouldn't need wifi to get texts, email messages, FB, Google--just some bars. I would bet all my money, that LE, working from the inside out possibly on parallel paths while they searched the mountain, would get the POI's phone records to make sure their stories were consistent with where their phones placed them. I don't know exactly how long that takes or if it requires a warrant.. I think there are diff levels of info to request. But just for pings, I know LE shared that info ultra fast when we were missing someone. (I didn't think to ask how. I was a little distracted!)

ETA: but would be interesting to see who got on wifi that day at the store if they had it. Staring man?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope that makes sense.

MOO

Like Noah Thomas. His parents said they went out with Noah in the morning, and he disappeared after they got back home with him, but they were lying. Noah's body was found in their septic tank. The parents were charged with murder but then the charges were dropped because the COD seems to have been drowning in the septic tank. ATM it seems that the parents went out and left the kids home alone, and Noah was exploring and fell into the septic tank and drowned without his parents knowing, and the parents had just lied to hide the fact that they left the kids home alone.

http://wsls.com/2015/08/12/parents-of-noah-thomas-return-to-court-wednesday/

I just thought, could Deorr have fallen in the brook and drowned, then been washed downstream a long way? That could explain why the dogs couldn't follow his scent and why his boots haven't been found. Then an animal, a scavenger, could have found him in the brook and made off with him, so by the time LE went to search the brook he was gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cl30092