ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised how many weird looks I got. Lol but really you do have to pick your battles wisley or you'll go nuts trying to get everything just right. Its actually working.

Lol he'd only wear green. That's actually really funny. Kids are funny.

Or naming every stuffed animal "Fred"!

There are some strange laws for pickups, that's all I know. So laws that apply to automobiles don't necessarily apply to pickups. If they have a bench seat in front, that may be where the car seat was.
I don't know if its diffrent for each state but here you can have a car seat in Tue front of a pickup but airbags got to be off and has to be rear facing

See that I don't know. I read that here.

I am not particularly shy or easily embarrassed, and I gave birth at a teaching school with about 20 or more people in there at any given time. But something about the news reporting that you had to make an emergency tampon run when your child is missing -- that just crosses a line. I don't know WHAT line, but it is not something I'd be wanting to share with the world. I'm sure the investigation has been intrusive enough. You don't want the whole world in on the most private details of your body's working. imo, anyway. Or I wouldn't, I should say.

I am not particularly shy or easily embarrassed, and I gave birth at a teaching school with about 20 or more people in there at any given time. But something about the news reporting that you had to make an emergency tampon run when your child is missing -- that just crosses a line. I don't know WHAT line, but it is not something I'd be wanting to share with the world. I'm sure the investigation has been intrusive enough. You don't want the whole world in on the most private details of your body's working. imo, anyway. Or I wouldn't, I should say.

It was never reported; it was a rumor on SM.

I don't know if its diffrent for each state but here you can have a car seat in Tue front of a pickup but airbags got to be off and has to be rear facing

Yeah, that's what I mean. Of course that rear-facing would be for infants, I would think. Here a child can sit in the front seat of a pickup if there is no back seat (not jump seats). And since most states have similar such laws, that's probably the way it is in Idaho, especially with SO many pickups there. IMO, that would mean DeOrr's car seat would have been in the front seat and not breaking any laws at all.

Until the sheriff states that they packed enough clothes for a toddler to stay on the trip.

Then i must speculate that it could be premeditated if deorr only had 2 outfits for a 5 day camping trip. Jmo

Yeah, that's what I mean. Of course that rear-facing would be for infants, I would think. Here a child can sit in the front seat of a pickup if there is no back seat (not jump seats). And since most states have similar such laws, that's probably the way it is in Idaho, especially with SO many pickups there. IMO, that would mean DeOrr's car seat would have been in the front seat and not breaking any laws at all.
So something really cool I never new till I had to buy a new car seat. But mine is a front and rear facing and even tho my son is two he can still ride rear facing till he is 50 pounds I think? Not sure I switched him to front in the car.
But its awesome I wish I new about this before I bought his first car seat cause the one I have fits a baby from like 7 pounds up to I think like 60. Because in mn it's a law now a child has to stay rear facing till they are two...and they are trying to pass that law now in Wisconsin.
Idk I just think the car seats are awesome because had I known I would of only had to of bought one.

Until the sheriff states that they packed enough clothes for a toddler to stay on the trip.

Then i must speculate that it could be premeditated if deorr only had 2 outfits for a 5 day camping trip. Jmo

Huh? WHAT could be premeditated?

Whaaa?

When a mother has a toddler. They tend to pack more clothes than is necessary. Now since there was no laundromat on the campgrounds. Plus due to bugs and mud or just nature. I expect that mom packed plenty of clothing for Deorr.

Now if a mother knows that her toddler will be on a 5 day trip with no laundromat in sight. She will atleast pack 5 to 10 days in clothing for the toddler since they have accidents and get dirty very easy.

So my question is. Did mom pack enough clothes for Deorr that would validate the intended duration of days that they planned on spending at the campgrounds . Or was his bag minimum that didn't suffice the intended time duration of the actual trip. The question is simple and LE has not yet covered this; which means that they may not have not even thought about this. Jmo

Trust me. This is very important and hasn't been answered yet.

So I don't want to hear that we packed 2 days of clothing for him. But we were staying for 6 days. Jmo.

When a mother has a toddler. They tend to pack more clothes than is necessary. Now since there was no laundromat on the campgrounds. Plus due to bugs and mud or just nature. I expect that mom packed plenty of clothing for Deorr.

Now if a mother knows that her toddler will be on a 5 day trip with no laundromat in sight. She will atleast pack 5 to 10 days in clothing for the toddler since they have accidents and get dirty very easy.

So my question is. Did mom pack enough clothes for Deorr that would validate the intended duration of days that they planned on spending at the campgrounds . Or was his bag minimum that didn't suffice the intended time duration of the actual trip. The question is simple and LE has not yet covered this; which means that they may not have not even thought about this. Jmo

So I don't want to hear that we packed 2 days of clothing for him. But we were staying for 6 days. Jmo.

Yes. I understand how things work when a mother has a toddler. I happen to have one. Sometime we get all crazy and go camping...stay at hotels. I get that part.

But I don't understand why the sheriff would have to tell us this. I think this would be kind of personal. I doubt the sheriff over looked anything. He isn't gonna tell us what personal belongings they had with them.
I get that its important but we are not real detectives. We don't deserve that info. Sometimes you just have to put a little faith in LE and the FBI.

I would imagine a complete inventory of everything has been made and the math has been done. I won't be holding my breath waiting for a news release though. That ain't gonna happen. Having said that, with the sheriff being as comfortable with the parents as he is, there's little doubt that the "right" amount of necessary supplies for DeOrr doesn't check out.

I would imagine a complete inventory of everything has been made and the math has been done. I won't be holding my breath waiting for a news release though. That ain't gonna happen. Having said that, with the sheriff being as comfortable with the parents as he is, there's little doubt that the "right" amount of necessary supplies for DeOrr doesn't check out.

Agree. But sometimes the basic things are overlooked. So lets not act like it isn't possible that they made sure the parents packed plenty of clothing for the toddler.

This is how cold cases get solved. It's usually the overlooking of the small things that have not been looked at.

Plus dads truck look like bs for a family camping trip. Jmo.

It looked more personal than family oriented. Jmo

Agree. But sometimes the basic things are overlooked. So lets not act like it isn't possible that they made sure the parents packed plenty of clothing for the toddler.

This is how cold cases get solved. It's usually the overlooking of the small things that have not been looked at.

Plus dads truck look like bs for a family camping trip. Jmo.

It looked more personal than family oriented. Jmo
But what does his truck have to do with anything?

:seeya: New thread coming. I'll be back in a couple of minutes with the link, and I'll move over some posts from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva