ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Four adults with 4 different versions of what happened. One person believes DeOrr's body is within a 10 sq mile radius of the camp.

Did Isaac even see Little Man that day? He states he slept until noon, but Jessica says he woke them at 8 or 8:30 that morning by tapping the truck windows saying "Wakey, Wakey!" The trip to Leadore begins because Jessica needed feminine products, but that morphed into Vernal needing diesel for the truck. I agree that is when they dumped little DeOrr. Vernal seems like a hot head. Jessica seems very detached from the entire situation, like she is taking something.

Four adults with 4 different versions of what happened. One person believes DeOrr's body is within a 10 sq mile radius of the camp.

Did Isaac even see Little Man that day? He states he slept until noon, but Jessica says he woke them at 8 or 8:30 that morning by tapping the truck windows saying "Wakey, Wakey!" The trip to Leadore begins because Jessica needed feminine products, but that morphed into Vernal needing diesel for the truck. I agree that is when they dumped little DeOrr. Vernal seems like a hot head. Jessica seems very detached from the entire situation, like she is taking something.

We've seen video of what IR looks like upon waking... I can't see him banging on anyone's window shouting at them first thing in the morning.

If Deorr Jr wasn't at the store with Jessica & Vernal, then who was the guy in the Jeep staring at & why did Jessica remember the vehicle? Isn't it a bit of a coincidence that someone of the same description had freaked out another mother by staring at her/her children?

If Deorr Jr wasn't at the store with Jessica & Vernal, then who was the guy in the Jeep staring at & why did Jessica remember the vehicle? Isn't it a bit of a coincidence that someone of the same description had freaked out another mother by staring at her/her children?

Who was the other mother? I must have missed that!

ETA: It's at 18:01 where they talk about the guy driving the black jeep. The owner of the Stage Stop knew the guy driving the Jeep Rubicon. They interviewed him. He has an air tight alibi and he was ruled out.

Who was the other mother? I must have missed that!

This was reported way back, it was a woman with her two children that claimed a man was stalking them , and he supposedly matched the description of the guy JM named from the store that was in the black Jeep. Sorry, I don't have a link.

As far as getting lost and driving around leadore for an hour...Look at the town on google maps. I think I could walk the entire town in 30 minutes.

Exactly! Oh the tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive. JMO

ETA: It's at 18:01 where they talk about the guy driving the black jeep. The owner of the Stage Stop knew the guy driving the Jeep Rubicon. They interviewed him. He has an air tight alibi and he was ruled out.

If the owner of the Stage Shop knew Mr Black Jeep Man and gave his identity to Klein, surely Klein would have asked him if a) he was at the store that day & b) if he remembered seeing the Kunz's there. Why would the man need a cast iron alibi if he hadn't been at the store that day & how on earth would Jessica have known about him otherwise?
There's a mere 2 - 2.5hr window of possibilities there between the store trip & Deorr Jr disappearing.

If the owner of the Stage Shop knew Mr Black Jeep Man and gave his identity to Klein, surely Klein would have asked him if a) he was at the store that day & b) if he remembered seeing the Kunz's there. Why would the man need a cast iron alibi if he hadn't been at the store that day & how on earth would Jessica have known about him otherwise?
There's a mere 2 - 2.5hr window of possibilities there between the store trip & Deorr Jr disappearing.

IIRC, the info about the "man in the jeep" from Jessica only came out after the other family said something about a man in a jeep. Then Jessica was like "oh yes! There *was* a creepy man in a fancy unique Jeep that I only *just* remembered!"

Yes, but that's assuming what we have been told is true, and what all the investigators have told us is that what JM and VDK are saying is *not* true.

Since you're new to the case, I recommend googling "statement analysis DeOrr Kunz" and reading the articles on the website you'll find. Statement analysis is a pseudo-science but there are definite patterns in speech and language that do occur.

The Jeep guy didn't need a cast iron alibi until Jessica pointed a finger at him. And she can't keep any story straight. The very first media interview they gave was really something. The reporter asks them about a possible sighting at the gas station in Leadore the night Little D went missing, and they *immediately* dismiss it as not possible.

I could go on for days about this case...it makes me so mad that they're getting away with their lies.

I know what you mean, how can JM seriously be pointing the finger at anyone when she was right there in the middle of it from the beginning to the end? How absurd is that?! I'm with you too, as to your point that when they were driving around little, tiny Leadore "lost", for an hour, they were instead disposing of that baby. And their stories about beer truck guy and the diesel guy , totally false, total fantastical fabrications. How ridiculous.

I'm very sad about Klein too, for one, he vowed to stick to this to the end, and now he's pulling out? And if he had any faults, well, we all do, so what. At least he was invested in this case, and he was working on it, I really believed he'd stick to it. Really sad, IMO.

I think basically this is the end for Klein. He can't provide any further info or assistance, and he's being sued by the ungrateful @ssholes that hired him in the first place because they expected him to only release favorable info about them since they were paying him. He told them up front that he'd investigate with no preconceived notions and call it as he saw it, which is exactly what he did.

I've read and paricipated in 100s of cases here. Some of you , may be 1000s. In the majority of cases, we know in our hearts when we hear a hinky story. This would be one of them. Sweet baby deserved better....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Yes, but that's assuming what we have been told is true, and what all the investigators have told us is that what JM and VDK are saying is *not* true.

Since you're new to the case, I recommend googling "statement analysis DeOrr Kunz" and reading the articles on the website you'll find. Statement analysis is a pseudo-science but there are definite patterns in speech and language that do occur.

The Jeep guy didn't need a cast iron alibi until Jessica pointed a finger at him. And she can't keep any story straight. The very first media interview they gave was really something. The reporter asks them about a possible sighting at the gas station in Leadore the night Little D went missing, and they *immediately* dismiss it as not possible.

I could go on for days about this case...it makes me so mad that they're getting away with their lies.

Are you saying that Jessica didn't see the man at the Stage Shop at all & that he was elsewhere that day? Klein saying that Jeep Man had a cast iron alibi is neither confirmation that he wasn't at the shop nor confirmation that, if he was, he didn't see Deorr Jr. there and during the 2/3 hrs after.
Sorry, I don't subscribe to Statement Analysis(Interviews). I have seen an example of it in another well-known case & imo it is an opinion-based rather than a fact-based investigative tool with no proven solid foundation.

I think basically this is the end for Klein. He can't provide any further info or assistance, and he's being sued by the ungrateful @ssholes that hired him in the first place because they expected him to only release favorable info about them since they were paying him. He told them up front that he'd investigate with no preconceived notions and call it as he saw it, which is exactly what he did.

Klein was employed to find young Deorr. What, exactly, did he do that was any different to what LE had already done?

I haven't kept up with this story nearly as closely as most of you have. But, I'm watching the ID show, and of course the parents are responsible for whatever happened to this boy. And Jessica is a terrible liar. I don't think they'll ever be prosecuted, though.

I haven't kept up with this story nearly as closely as most of you have. But, I'm watching the ID show, and of course the parents are responsible for whatever happened to this boy. And Jessica is a terrible liar. I don't think they'll ever be prosecuted, though.

I thought ID did a great job of casting the woman who plays Jessica. They look very similar just minus the mole on the chin. You would think one of them would crack though. Well, I say that. Casey Anthony never cracked. ugh!

They don't always crack. Some killers convince themselves of their innocence, or at least, justify it in their sick twisted minds.

They don't always crack. Some killers convince themselves of their innocence, or at least, justify it in their sick twisted minds.

So true, they lie so much they convince themselves they’re telling the truth. They have an alternate reality, a life based on falsehoods and fiction. It’s as though they think they can write their own book and it becomes real life. Scary, huh?

There are Audio recording’s of Vernal talking to someone regarding his opinions on the FBI and Trina... posted on a sound cloud Internet site. It’s very obviously Vernals voice. Links on a FB group so not sure its OK to share. Audio on just a net link. Mod might need to advise sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow