ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO, but I think Lori told Melanie that Charles changed the beneficiary to Kay to not throw any suspicion that Charles was killed for the insurance money. Just another lie from Lori…the insurance policy was obviously on her mind.

Found the call

Also her texts

"Lori: I just got the letter from the insurance company saying that I am not the beneficiary. It's a spear thru my heart. Who do you think he changed it to?? Brandon?? Or probably Kay?? He left nothing for JJ!!

Chad: Wow. That's terrible. There is no way to find out?

Lori: I might be able to see when I get his computer on Sunday. I could check the emails sent to the insurance company. It will show change of beneficiary. He must have done it recently !

Chad: It seems you would have had to agree to the change. Maybe your name was forged. You should have a good paper trail to prove it.

Chad: I love you. This is terrible, but it is probably another step in bringing down the Gadiantons, especially Brandon.

Lori: Nope. He can change it any time he wants. He's the agent and anyone can change their beneficiary any time with their own signature. I'm thinking it must be Kay.

Chad: Hmmm. It will be interesting if it got changed after he had two bullets in his chest.

Lori: I don't think it could have. U can't change it after the death date. They would review that.

Chad: Yes, I'm thinking Kay as well. She is probably freaking out that you got those computers. I'm going to shower and give you a blessing. I'm eager to get home so we can talk. It really will be okay, my love. You are wonderful."

---

Facebook

Text messages between Lori-he-was-trying-to-kill-me-for-my-insurance-Vallow and Chad-I've-been-framed-'Dabel'

Found the call

Also her texts

"Lori: I just got the letter from the insurance company saying that I am not the beneficiary. It's a spear thru my heart. Who do you think he changed it to?? Brandon?? Or probably Kay?? He left nothing for JJ!!

Lori: I might be able to see when I get his computer on Sunday. I could check the emails sent to the insurance company. It will show change of beneficiary. He must have done it recently !

Chad: It seems you would have had to agree to the change. Maybe your name was forged. You should have a good paper trail to prove it.

Chad: I love you. This is terrible, but it is probably another step in bringing down the Gadiantons, especially Brandon.

Lori: Nope. He can change it any time he wants. He's the agent and anyone can change their beneficiary any time with their own signature. I'm thinking it must be Kay.

Chad: Hmmm. It will be interesting if it got changed after he had two bullets in his chest.

Lori: I don't think it could have. U can't change it after the death date. They would review that.

Chad: Yes, I'm thinking Kay as well. She is probably freaking out that you got those computers. I'm going to shower and give you a blessing. I'm eager to get home so we can talk. It really will be okay, my love. You are wonderful."

---

Facebook

Text messages between Lori-he-was-trying-to-kill-me-for-my-insurance-Vallow and Chad-I've-been-framed-'Dabel'
Really? Charles changing the beneficiary was a spear through her heart?

Regarding Thomas stating that prior to Charles' death, it was known Charles had changed his beneficiary to his sister, Kay, that's some BS because we have heard Lori's phone call to the life insurance company as soon as Charles died, where she CLEARLY was under the impression that she was still the beneficiary. The rep for the life insurance company asks her how he died and Lori responded by chuckling and saying something like "I don't know how to answer that" and then stating "it was an accident". It was only after contacting the life insurance company did Lori find out she was kicked to the curb and Kay was getting the million dollars. Lock her up, lets see if she starts "getting younger" as she claims she does.

Found the call

Also her texts

---

Facebook

Absolutely nauseating.

Regarding Thomas stating that prior to Charles' death, it was known Charles had changed his beneficiary to his sister, Kay, that's some BS because we have heard Lori's phone call to the life insurance company as soon as Charles died, where she CLEARLY was under the impression that she was still the beneficiary. The rep for the life insurance company asks her how he died and Lori responded by chuckling and saying something like "I don't know how to answer that" and then stating "it was an accident". It was only after contacting the life insurance company did Lori find out she was kicked to the curb and Kay was getting the million dollars. Lock her up, lets see if she starts "getting younger" as she claims she does.
It depends if Thomas said (words to the effect of) 'we know Charles changed his beneficiary to Kay prior to his death', or if he said 'Lori knew Charles changed his beneficiary'. The first would be correct, the second would be BS.

It comes as some consolation (to me, at least) that Charles really stuck it Lolo in the end!

Found the call

Also her texts

---

Facebook

Two idiot murderers.

It depends if Thomas said (words to the effect of) 'we know Charles changed his beneficiary to Kay prior to his death', or if he said 'Lori knew Charles changed his beneficiary'. The first would be correct.
I think he was trying to imply to the jury that Lori was aware of this change prior to Charles' death, so that the jury would not think an insurance payout was the motivator in killing him. When in reality, yes, it is now known that he changed it to Kay, but Lori sure as heck didn't know, per her angry/confused exchange with Chad and her phone call to the insurance company. Boy, that had to sting. They thought they were getting a million dollars! And suddenly, NOPE!

Found the call

Also her texts

---

Facebook

Excellent work, @Tortoise! I was wrong about LV being deceptive. She reported accurately to the insurance representative that Charles was shot, and that it was not a homicide, but an accident. That is how it was determined to be at that time. She hung up on the call smug in the knowledge that she was the "primary beneficiary" and would soon be receiving a claims package ("by email, would be great!"). Instead, she got a "Dear Lolo Letter" stating that she was not a beneficiary at all. (Smiles!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LRak10