ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, but that might have to wait until Lori's trial in Arizona.

IMO, this testimony is to lay the foundation that AC is known to have killed CV, with a gun, hence why BB was scared of him, why AC was viewed with suspicion by police and why he is believed to have threatened/killed victims in Idaho.

JMO
The court is allowing it for motive

ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪɴ ʟᴜᴍ | 林俊豪

@jlumfox10
·
2h

Court in session. Judge says Defense will get some more time to review exhibit 46, the CAD notes. Prosecution can get more time for direct questioning

ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪɴ ʟᴜᴍ | 林俊豪

@jlumfox10
·
2h

This goes for the PowerPoint as well. Lindsey Blake is fighting for some of some evidence to be shown. Thomas is objecting anything coming from Arizona.

ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪɴ ʟᴜᴍ | 林俊豪

@jlumfox10
·
2h

Blake argues that Idaho rule 404B states evidence from other crimes or acts can be admissible for showing motive.

Anyone who likes The Behaviour Panel (youtube) they just put a new one out examining Lori's interview after Charles's shooting.
I'll have to watch that! I remember when that interview was shown on Dateline (I believe it was Dateline anyway). I couldn't believe how happy she was when talking with officers. Almost giddy! Her husband was just killed for goodness sake!

So long ago now...... but I recall some police reports that showed how much blood was underneath Charles' body, that was in total conflict with Alex's statements. What I remember was a total dismissal of what Alex/Lori had told police. I think will see some of this evidence tomorrow..............
Now I will have to go back and read all the Charles related stuff. Please forgive what might be a really dumb question, but are either Lori or Chad (or both) going to court in AZ for Charles's murder?

Now I will have to go back and read all the Charles related stuff. Please forgive what might be a really dumb question, but are either Lori or Chad (or both) going to court in AZ for Charles's murder?
Lori not Chad

Police release information on investigation that led to charges against Lori Vallow in the murder of her former husband​

Lori Vallow charged with conspiracy to commit first-degree murder in former husband’s death, prosecutor says​

Last edited:
For those of us wondering how much of this crazy they would bring into the trial…well…don’t think they are holding back!

I'm happily surprised. I wonder what those jurors are thinking.

And, I know I've said this at least 5 times, so let's make it 6... What in the heck will be LVD's defense?

Wow, I can't believe that he did that! Complete lies. Every single thing. Amazing work that the investigation found this. This ties him directly into the conspiracy. Of course, they want the cheapest plan.

"Cremains" indeed. Who even knows that word?!
Chad was a graveyard “sexton.” He knew the lingo. Too bad for him he didn’t understand how hot a fire had to be, and for how long, to fully cremate a body.

Last edited:
Wow, I can't believe that he did that! Complete lies. Every single thing. Amazing work that the investigation found this. This ties him directly into the conspiracy. Of course, they want the cheapest plan.

"Cremains" indeed. Who even knows that word?!
Chad was a graveyard “sexton.” He knew the lingo. Too bad for him he didn’t understand how hot a fire had to be, and for how long, to fully cremate a body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413