ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The limited questions for SS may have been due to some sort of a sanction to the prosecution. Remember, due to the recorded phone call, the prosecution was not even allowed to call her as a witness without prior approval from the court.
If I understood correctly, the prosecution could not object to the scope of AJ's questioning of SS, because in that portion she was treated as a defense's witness on direct (as oposed to being prosecution's witness on cross).

SS's attorney recorded Rob Wood
Although SS’s testimony helped the prosecution, Summer and the family are all weird. Why was Lori and her beliefs so easy to fall for? I think they are all sick, except for Adam. And it is disgusting the way all the family has treated him, even after knowing Chad and Lori had marked him as dark on their ‘hit list”. I wouldn’t trust Summer or Janis for sure.

If I understood correctly, the prosecution could not object to the scope of AJ's questioning of SS, because in that portion she was treated as a defense's witness on direct (as oposed to being prosecution's witness on cross).

Yes, I heard the judge say that last night, but I thought people were wondering why the prosecution didn't have many questions for her.

Do we know it was a paint ball gun - or is it that Tammy thought it was a paint ball gun. Remember, Lori was angry (according to Zulema), so that makes me think it was a proper loaded gun and Alex missed!
No bullets or casings recovered at the scene, iirc.
I didn’t post this, by the way. Don’t know who did. It’s s good question, though.

IMO, she is a good candidate for antisocial personality disorder and also narcissistic personality disorder, IMO
Can you ‘lean’ on either of those to excuse your actions though? I think it is clear from all the lying and covering up she did, she knew what they had done was wrong. If you truly believed what Chad was selling, she would have told her reasoning before now.

Just have to say … reading the description of this testimony without even seeing the photos is so incredibly disturbing. I can’t imagine how those viewing it must feel.

…and Lori just sits there unemotional writing in her yellow pad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99