ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always suspected that she was shot, hence Chad's comment about shooting the raccoon. He was referring to Tylee as a raccoon.
I just can’t get over them using a tool to cut into her pelvic bone. I pray she wasn’t tortured and this was just a bumbling attempt at dismemberment after she was dead. What horrible, vile people these are.

Thanks @indicolite22
At no time did he state "we did try and get our client to accept a plea".

For all we know the state wanted to deal and they said no. Maybe that's not the case but we don't know the terms nor who was initiating what.

Great points. It also needs to be mentioned that a plea agreement often has less to do with guilt-innocence, and more to do with the cost, hassle and risk of trying a case. Even completely innocent people sometimes make plea deals, because the evidence looks like they are guilty, even though they aren't, and they see a guarantee of only X to be a better way out than the risk of the outcome of a trial.

I agree. But when Alex brought JJ in that last evening, JJ wasn't wearing his pajamas in which he was later found. To me it's more likely that JJ was just sleeping at that point and that murder was planned for later, possibly when Lori had her bedroom door locked because she left.
Well, Warwick was not sure about the clothing. The pajama photo was before JJ was carried in.

It is still possible that JJ was buried in different red PJ's than he was wearing in the photo. Or it is possible he changed out of and into those PJ's that Sunday.

Or, he wasn't wearing shorts and a tee shirt. The clothing thing is not solid.

David also still testified to everyone but JJ being present to see land.

MOO

Cathy Russon is there today. Always good to get her perspective…

Lori has not stopped chatting with Archibald since she walked in. Smiling, chatting, leaning into his ear. Archibald appears to be halfway listening to her.

https://twitter.com/cathyrusson?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
If she was a mother, she would have been inconsolable seeing those pictures and hearing about their autopsies. I’m leaning more and more toward her being the killer, directed by Chad and helped by Alex. Those attorneys need to stop giving her a fair defense. She deserves nothing!

But that seems very unlikely. Would you actually plan a murder for a time when you had guests in the house that might hear or see something? I think if it were planned then it had to be at Alex's place. If it was Lori who did it in a fit of rage over something JJ did in the middle of the night then that would make more sense.
You can't duct tape or suffocate in a fit of rage. It takes a long time to die from asphyxiation. JJ was extensively duct taped.

MOO

I wish there was more detailed description of Tylee's sharp injuries. I wonder if they can determine the type of tool used (pointed ice pick, linear axe marks, etc.).

edit: eager for the tool expert to come!

But that seems very unlikely. Would you actually plan a murder for a time when you had guests in the house that might hear or see something? I think if it were planned then it had to be at Alex's place. If it was Lori who did it in a fit of rage over something JJ did in the middle of the night then that would make more sense.
I do think they killed JJ with guests in their apartment. Who would believe it? The guests were their alibi. I think Lori and Alex may have given him a bit of something for sleep, and remember her bedroom door was locked. Yes, I think they suffocated that little boy and then took him to his burial site. Their guests were sleeping and MG testified when David had the nightmare and she tried Lori’s door, it was locked. What you or I would never think of doing, maybe gave them a thrill. I realize just how demented Chad and Lori are. This was about more than their sexual desire, they had a desire to kill and a growing hit list.

Well, I finally caught up! Not that I feel any happier for it, the details of the children's autopsies are just so shocking and horrific. But it wasn't really addressed, or if it was I missed it - is it possible that JJ was still alive when they buried him? Or not at all possible? It might mean that he was kept in Chad's shed for a while. I would really like to have my fears laid to rest. :(
I was pondering that yesterday, then decided it was a dark thought I did not want to follow, heartbreakingly possible.

I just can’t get over them using a tool to cut into her pelvic bone. I pray she wasn’t tortured and this was just a bumbling attempt at dismemberment after she was dead. What horrible, vile people these are.
From following so many crime cases, killers start off trying to burn a body completely. They don't realize it takes a high consistent temperature and a very long time. They abandon the attempt at burning and break up the body and dump or bury what's left. I'm going to guess this is what happened in this case. I hate that this happened to a beautiful young soul. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16