ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why several posters here are so quick to blow off Lori's hair being found on the duct tape. To me, it screams active involvement in JJ's murder. This is the direct evidence that people were wanting. We guessed that it took two people to subdue him. My husband owns a roll of duct tape, but it's kept in the garage. I highly doubt that any hair that I shed just accidentally ended up on it.

I just had jury duty last month, I was an alternate. There was not 1 shred of evidence, the entire case was circumstantial based on the testimony of a young child for an event that happened one time. I obviously didn't get to debate with the jury as I was an alternate but they voted the individual guilty based solely on one child's testimony. The hair is Lori's nail in the coffin.
Watching court TV is one thing but actually being in the court room on the jury is so different. I don't know why people are quick to blow off the hair, but IMO there is no way she will be found not guilty.

I believe women, if they have a propensity for evil, are more evil and devious than men and while a good mom or even a good woman would never hurt a child, an evil woman wouldn’t bat an eyelash at killing her own child. I was not there and can’t give you proof but I absolutely believe when Chad let her know they would be happier without her “dark” children, she took it from there, did the planning and killed the kids. Of course, AC had to stand by for disposal. He was also expected to get rid of Brandon, Charles and Tammy. As Lori put it, “the idiot” couldn’t do anything right. Even with the shooting of Charles, I think Alex shot once and she finished Charles off.

Even after all the gun range practices, he shot at Tammy and missed her, shot at Brandon and missed him. I believe Chad killed Tammy and just wanted Alex as a standby.

I also believe Alex took something to kill himself that would not show in an autopsy because they let him know he failed them and it was time for him to go out to eternity.
All just my thoughts.
Ha, ha! You are not alone.

That is a long-standing western cultural attitude.

For children, think "When she was good, she was very good. And when she was bad she was horrid."

For adults, think about sexual double standards and Madonna/*advertiser censored* issues.

Common as it is, I think that attitude might be sexist, however. It's worth thinking about.

MOO

Ha, ha! You are not alone.

That is a long-standing western cultural attitude.

For children, think "When she was good, she was very good. And when she was bad she was horrid."

For adults, think about sexual double standards and Madonna/*advertiser censored* issues.

Common as it is, I think that attitude might be sexist, however. It's worth thinking about.

MOO
Sexist or no, I would guess that stats would back me up.

Last edited:
am confused now, never heard of this before ' It's a negative autopsy'
They're now returning from break so hopefully he'll tell us more.
Not sure it’s going to help at all? Note the use of ‘mostly’.

Hidden True Crime

@HiddenTrueCrime
·
42m

Asphyxiation means you have a mostly negative autopsy or natural evidence showing how else a person died Two primary natural causes without explanation can be seizures or arrhythmia These were excluded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.