ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I hadn't had much coffee yet
Thank you! So this was 10 weeks including jury selection and was when both were to be tried together and was a death penalty trial for both defendants.

JMO but I think it’s understandable that it isn’t going to go as long with one defendant and no death penalty. I don’t think it is a poor reflection on the prosecutor that it is moving along faster than anticipated because this isn’t the trial they were anticipating when he suggested 10 weeks.

Not sure it’s going to help at all? Note the use of ‘mostly’.

Hidden True Crime
@HiddenTrueCrime
·
42m

Asphyxiation means you have a mostly negative autopsy or natural evidence showing how else a person died Two primary natural causes without explanation can be seizures or arrhythmia These were excluded
this is the problem with Boyce's decision. ( IMOthe only reporters who can do super fast accurate live tweeting are a few PA reporters who cover courts and Nic Wallis ( PO Trial & Johnny Depp) It's very difficult to do accurately

Maybe Alex wasn't meeting Chad to give him something, like a poison that I've always thought, I'm now thinking he was waiting for Chad to kill Tammy and come out to give him something, which Alex duly went and disposed of at Idaho Falls, in the river.

Perhaps something he used to suffocate Tammy, evidence that he didn't want in the house when he made the 911 call the next morning.

Nate Eaton
@NateNewsNow
·
1h

There becomes a period of time without any data but the next data point is near US Highway at 11:53 p.m. The device does not go back to Alex's apartment - rather, it goes to the Hilton Garden in Idaho Falls.

Maybe Alex wasn't meeting Chad to give him something, like a poison that I've always thought, I'm now thinking he was waiting for Chad to kill Tammy and come out to give him something, which Alex duly went and disposed of at Idaho Falls.

Perhaps something he used to suffocate Tammy, evidence that he didn't want in the house when he made the 911 call the next morning.

Nate Eaton
@NateNewsNow
·
1h

There becomes a period of time without any data but the next data point is near US Highway at 11:53 p.m. The device does not go back to Alex's apartment - rather, it goes to the Hilton Garden in Idaho Falls.
is that a bar or a hotel?

eta
found it
An Inn and Hotel next to Snake River

What does "no data" (when it comes to Alex's phone) for an intermediate period mean? That he turned the phone off and on again? Why not keep it off the entire time?
It might have been in airplane mode and he needed to make a call or use the phone for maps? I have no idea why he didn’t just take the burner phone.

I
Maybe Alex wasn't meeting Chad to give him something, like a poison that I've always thought, I'm now thinking he was waiting for Chad to kill Tammy and come out to give him something, which Alex duly went and disposed of at Idaho Falls, in the river.

Nate Eaton
@NateNewsNow
·
1h

I like your thinking! What about the bruising, would that indicate two people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.