DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Heather Pauline Jensen, 33, of Rigby, last talked to her family on Sunday. Her family reported her missing on Tuesday after they became concerned about her whereabouts. Jensen is the mother of four children.

Her family is hoping that she reads this article, realizes that lots of people care about her and gives her loved ones a call so that they know she’s OK.

Jensen’s described as being 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighing 170 pounds. She has brown hair, hazel eyes and a tattoo of an owl on the back of her neck.

Jensen might be wearing a purple coat and she is believed to be driving a white 2004 Pontiac Montana minivan.

5a3b2c24d7392.image.jpg

https://idahostatejournal.com/news/...cle_9daac288-0068-539e-8200-50ba868e6e93.html

Heather's Facebook page, last updated the day she went missing..
https://www.facebook.com/livelaughlovelots

You are going to want to look at her posts. There are so many, it will take a while to examine and thoroughly digest them but at a glance it appears as though she may have spent an extraordinary amount of time making consecutive posts, most of which consist of her carrying on a two sided conversation with herself and the topics can get pretty bizarre.

Strange that I can't seem to find any MSM descriptions of the circumstances under which she went missing? Her posts mention losing her mind, losing her kids, pending alien visitors, etc.. I can't help but think that some people who know Heather may have some critical information about her mental health state that hopefully might aid in her search. Should we assume LE is aware of this?

That facebook is a hot mess! She had a court date the day after she went missing? And somehow it got canceled OR she was being prevented from attending?

That whole day's worth of posts sound like someone headed for a breakdown.

Good golly @ her FB posts. Hope she's found soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I think you get the general idea. Tons of clues in her posts but such wild tangents that it can be hard to decipher reality from what she presents. I'm concerned, among other things, that she is not faking the 2 way conversation with herself. She keeps mentioning "dilly" seemingly in reference to one part of herself involved in the conversation. Where are our psych experts!?!?! We need them in this thread asap.
And LE needs to be on top of her phone pings asap, but I'm assuming they must be.

I think you get the general idea. Tons of clues in her posts but such wild tangents that it can be hard to decipher reality from what she presents. I'm concerned, among other things, that she is not faking the 2 way conversation with herself. She keeps mentioning "dilly" seemingly in reference to one part of herself involved in the conversation. Where are our psych experts!?!?! We need them in this thread asap.
And LE needs to be on top of her phone pings asap, but I'm assuming they must be.
The best I can decipher, she's become involved with someone named, "Dillon," who she calls "Dilly." She makes repeated references to how a "he" gave her her life back and keeps her alive with his energy and like, manipulates her energy for her or something? All very weird and concerning. Alludes to losing her name and maybe that's best for disappearing, possible suicide attempt then not knowing why she is where she is at some point, and just some crazy sounding paranoia. This is just my take and shouldn't be taken as anything but my interpretation.

Rigby is small... Not a lot there... Very close to Idaho Falls, which isn't that big either.

Sad and seems foreboding... I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Im not a psych expert at all, but it sure seems like she is manic at the time of her posts. It just reminds me of people I know who have had manic episodes and they ramble on and on. Lots of energy until they just get exhausted.

There definitely seems to be some confusion in her mind. I hope she is ok

She has been found alive.
https://idahostatejournal.com/news/...cle_656e403e-158e-5abb-833d-92758ee87d6c.html

[FONT=&quot]Jensen was located on Christmas morning after she ran out of gas near her parents' Rigby home, according to East Idaho Cold Cases, a non-profit group that helps locate missing Idahoans.

When Jensen arrived at her parents' home later Christmas morning it was a "wonderful surprise" for her four children, East Idaho Cold Cases reported.

[/FONT]

Thank goodness!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I really hope she seeks medical care. I'm glad she is home for her kiddos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is the start of great news. Even in the midst of the particular curve ball life seems to have thrown her way, Heather exhibits so many positive qualities, such strength and resiliance! I hope she can acquire and institute the resources necessary to keep her life manageable and Ms. Henson herself in touch with the many people who know and care about her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back