Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #52

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chad and his children's trip to California is sourced in the timeline by a verified insider who saw posted pictures in SM. Lori was not in them, but she could have taken them. LE verified the Lori plus Chad trip to Hawaii with the airline.

And while they might have moved up their departure from the townhouses because of LE's arrival, the trip almost certainly would have been arranged long in advance, given that it occurred during the heaviest air travel weekend of the year. It's hard to believe that on such a weekend you could call up the night before and get six or so seats on flights from Idaho to California. JMO.

Maybe this was another "miracle" in our case--this visit by LE just before they were leaving town (though it seemed as if this visit was way overdue from when Kay contacted LE, after her own sleuthing to "find her" in Rexburg). Kay is miracle #1, Brandon driving a fraction faster than that bullet is miracle #2. This visit might be in the Miracle column as well.

Last edited:
A "ping" is when LE requests the location data of a phone and traces its location. So we don't know whose phone they "pinged" but that phone was at the townhome that morning. There wasn't a phone call made from a phone to LE from there. MOO
Could they have pinged JJ’s i-pad? Or possibly Tylee’s phone?

**Key players I am kinda keeping an eye one...o_O

Family Court Case Information - Case History
Brandon Boudreaux
Melani Boudreaux
Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
8/11/2020 RES - Response 8/12/2020
NOTE: RESPONSE TO MOTION FOR APPOINTMENT OF BEHAVIORAL HEALTH EXPERT FOR PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAMINATION OF MOTHER AND COUNTER MOTION FOR COMPREHENSIVE FAMILY EVALUATION

Thank you so much for keeping us informed on this one.... I really really really want to see how this roles out... AND if we see her involved in the future court activities for Auntie.

It would be amusing how all these "prophets" with "visions" take one common theme and develop it, competing in who "sees" more, with women behind their "visionary" backs who battle each other with scriptures, if those fantasies remained just fantasies and did not lead to people losing their minds, marriages and lives :(
Behind that Christian love that everyone in this group displays as a facade lies egocentric need to lead, preach, and be considered better than others.
I think LV and CD underestimated MG's and DW's ambitions :cool:

It IS amusing..........

So many of these "preachers" are narcissistic charlatans. Massive Mid-Life Crisis Madness among them all!!!!

This is what I am thinking also.
I have gone through all the timelines I have saved and there is not one mention of any call 'COMING FROM" the townhouse.

If a phone "pinged" at the townhouse, that only means that person's (LVD, AxC, etc) were in that area not that a phone call came from that ping.

CD and LVD LEFT Rexburg on Nov 27th,
LE executes search warrant on Nov 27th
LE search townhouses belonging to MP and AxC on Nov 27th
LE Search LVD's Self Storage UNIT on Nov 27th
LE go to Colby Ryan's house on Nov 27th
AxC may have moved BACK to AZ on Nov 27th as we know he was in Vegas on Nov 29th
CD left for his vacation with his family to California on Nov 28th

I imagine LE/FBI have each one's Cell phone records and any number of them could have "Pinged" in the area of the townhouse that day.
JMO
JMO

Yes, yes... i see it this way too.

But did Lori and Chad leave on the 27th or the 28th....
I don't know the exact time LE came back on the 28th....

I'm not convinced it was Alex that did the shooting.

One possible (not necessarily plausible) explanation for Chad and Lori's desperate attempts to score big by attempting to murder BB for his insurance and then successfully murdering TD for hers was to pay an individual who murdered CV for hire, and who was threatening them for the fee.

If you look at the satellite images of that neighborhood, the murder house backs up on an empty area that connects with a bunch of streets that aren't accessible from the gated community. A perp could park on one of those, hop the wall to the back yard of the murder house without being seen by a neighbor, do the deed, hop back and drive away. It's almost a perfect setting for a contract killing.

All speculation on my part, of course.

It would also be interesting to know the timeline as to who was dating a prophet first. Very exclusive club I would think. I wonder if this isn't something that Prior was aiming at, too, as to who was responsible for bringing Lori into this circle of people and beliefs.

JMO but I think LVD put herself into this circus.. er.. circle of people.

She was infatuated with CD's books, had been reading them for a few years before meeting him.
I think she sought out MG and purposely went to that conference to meet her as MG said that LVD introduced herself to MG which then got them to the next conference where LVD meets CD in 2018 and they took off from there.
JMO

Brandon Boudreaux
Melani Boudreaux
NOTE: RESPONSE TO MOTION FOR APPOINTMENT OF BEHAVIORAL HEALTH EXPERT FOR PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAMINATION OF MOTHER AND COUNTER MOTION FOR COMPREHENSIVE FAMILY EVALUATION

She is really dragging this out and doing things at the last minute for someone who wants to see her kids.

One possible (not necessarily plausible) explanation for Chad and Lori's desperate attempts to score big by attempting to murder BB for his insurance and then successfully murdering TD for hers was to pay an individual who murdered CV for hire, and who was threatening them for the fee.

If you look at the satellite images of that neighborhood, the murder house backs up on an empty area that connects with a bunch of streets that aren't accessible from the gated community. A perp could park on one of those, hop the wall to the back yard of the murder house without being seen by a neighbor, do the deed, hop back and drive away. It's almost a perfect setting for a contract killing.

All speculation on my part, of course.
Why would Alex take the blame for it then? MOO.

Could they have pinged JJ’s i-pad? Or possibly Tylee’s phone?

“Ping” is used in our language a few ways.

When we talk about the computing related “ping” it is simply a request from one computing device (Computer, laptop, tablet, phone, etc.) to another, in essence saying “are you there?”. If there is a response from the computing device on the other end a “ping” has successful been transmitted and received.

This is used by IT folks to find, among many things, the geolocation of said computing devices at the exact time of the “ping”.

If JJs iPad had cellular service activated/installed then it would “talk” on the cellular network much like a cell phone and it’s location could be determined.

ETA, There is however an easier way to find out where Apple devices have physically been. Apple uses “Location Services” and unless turned off purposely, can tell you where the phone was at any given time in the past. This would be done by Apple/LE IT folks presumably through subpoenas.

We have probably 4 iPads in our home and none of them use cellular. We simply use WiFi instead.

Last edited:

Brandon Boudreaux
Melani Boudreaux

She is really dragging this out and doing things at the last minute for someone who wants to see her kids.
JMO but I think LVD put herself into this circus.. er.. circle of people.

She was infatuated with CD's books, had been reading them for a few years before meeting him.
I think she sought out MG and purposely went to that conference to meet her as MG said that LVD introduced herself to MG which then got them to the next conference where LVD meets CD in 2018 and they took off from there.
JMO

I've seen speculation that CD and LVD may have already met and if that is so then Lori may have been hunting for other women for Chad already.

Yes, yes... i see it this way too.

But did Lori and Chad leave on the 27th or the 28th....
I don't know the exact time LE came back on the 28th....
Per the timeline and witness - when LE went to the townhouse they discover that LVD and CD have vacated the home.
My guess is they probably ran out the evening/night of the 26th or very early morning on 27th.
Probably very soon after LE showed up and questioned them on the 26th

https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/1293676361291198464

[URL='https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets']Adam Herbets

@AdamHerbets[/URL]

FOX 13 INVESTIGATES - Tonight at 5:30, we take a look at this letter sent by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It states leaders should not involve themselves in any court case without speaking to the Church first.
EfQPvg3U8AAfxsl

https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/1293676574361837568
This letter was sent the same day a judge ruled that Chad Daybell's case would move forward to trial. Some say the policy is unethical. Some say it's sound legal advice. Others say it borders on obstruction of justice, potentially impacting cases across the country.
EfQP7YlUwAId6Xb

https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/1293687170922733569
A spokesperson for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints clarified a few questions regarding the policy. My question: "Does the Church discourage (involvement) after seeking permission, or is it just kind of a – 'Hey we’re just giving you a heads up?'" Response:

https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/1293687571357134850

My follow up: "Sure, but if someone is subpoenaed because they believe they might have information related to a case, are they still going to be discouraged not to get involved?" Penrod: "Uhm, I can’t speak to that... They just don’t want the Church involved."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfred1221