Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #52

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Malachite poisoning take 10 days or so to be effective? There has to be something like this to explain this period of time that both TD and AC have in common, IIRC. The paintball attack - could it have been loaded with a powder? - about 10 days before TD succumbed. AC would have last seen Lori about 10 days before he died, since she was in Hawaii when it happened.
Malachite or Oleander Poisoning. I just watched the latest PE Youtube. I had mentioned Oleander as a method of poisoning a few months ago. I was happy to hear it mentioned in this Youtube. Hopefully, there is a way to check to see if Tammy and/or Alex were poisoned with this plant.

I just watched the latest PD Youtube. I had mentioned Oleander as a method of poisoning a few months ago. I was happy to hear it mentioned in this Youtube. Hopefully, there is a way to check to see if Tammy and/or Alex were poisoned with this plant.

What I found of interest, concerning malachite, is that small slivers of the stone could embed in the lungs and cause bleeding; an explanation for blood clots.

Welcome new member lake daze. I see this is one of your first posts here, and most are about her looks (which I don't see at all, see link below).

In your post you mention Ill? bloated? sick? First I've ever seen such a comment here MOO

If only I looked as good as she did in that super short short jeans outfit going to the pool, or the yoga leggings at the airport rental car check in, or when Nate caught up with them after the warrant, or during their wedding on the beach. 'Cult' mom Lori Vallow is ARRESTED in Hawaii during the investigation into her two missing children | Daily Mail Online

What photo are you referring to that she was bloated, ill, looked drugged? What "witness" are you referring to?

This is a comment from left field that I've never heard before on the threads, yet your first posts are targeted at such. Are there other photos you can share to show what you might be referring to?

Thanks.
Hi, thank you for the welcome. The lady that took Lori's picture at the car rental booth. Lori was wearing black striped leggings and a black top. The mug shot from Hawaii is the other picture I saw. Those are the pictures I am referencing. I just checked, and the mugshot from Idaho, after arriving from Hawaii is the one that I felt showed her new appearance. Coupled with the the lady in Hawaii that said Lori looked different from other pictures when she saw Lori in person.

Last edited:
I’m struggling with why Chad would even bury those poor children on his land!!! Of all the places out West where there are acres and acres of forest & desolate places. That doesn’t make any sense to me.

This is one reason why I think Chad is not the brightest bulb in the bunch and adds to why I feel Chad was the one manipulated. If Chad didn’t see the risk in having the children buried in his yard, then fantasy is indeed Chad’s reality.

Typically, criminals will dispose of bodies in areas familiar to them. In areas that they know doesn’t or wouldn’t have activity. CD and company would not have been familiar with areas they could easily dispose of 2 bodies. They wouldn’t know how traveled the area was or future plans. They weren’t the outdoors types. Given that info, it does make some sense that he would dispose of them in an area he could control. IMO.

Last edited:
What was Prior trying to do with asking MG and DW about reading Chad's fiction books? DG AND DW seemed to have conflicting testimony. Also, about Chad just being normal LDS members? But he went on to ask MG about her prepper meetings like Chad wasn't involved in these other meetings? Woods scares me by not being very aggressive with Prior and not following up some of the inconsistencies? Sorry , I am rambling. Just Moo..

I think Prior was trying to show that MG and DW were involved in this movement previously, and this had nothing to do with Chad's writings which were categorized as fiction, not doctrine; He established that MG met Chad before she knew Lori, that MG knew Lori for a few months before Chad did, and that she introduced them to each other. DW had known Chad for around 5 years, well before Lori did. CD, DW, and MG were an established part of this crowd. Lori was the last to become part of their circle of friends.

I stated my theory yesterday that Prior here is showing that while MG was very close to Lori, she was never told of any plan to kill spouses and children, nor was she told where the children were. If she could be ignorant of this information, it is possible that Chad, in the same manner, was ignorant of any type of plan (conspiracy) to kill spouses and children.

I wonder if Chad used the term "zombie" in any of his fictional works, or did this idea come from somewhere else?

I wonder if Chad used the term "zombie" in any of his fictional works, or did this idea come from somewhere else?

Scientology has zombie stuff, and a dark light scale that include that being dead is better than many other things like not being cooperative with leadership for example, or sad. One of the people in AVOW has a symbol being used on their business that is a stylized symbol for an operating thetan. There is more there but it isn't relevant to this case specifically. Hubbard wrote and talked about zombies as a "spiritual" concept. Hactivists have protested this group with Zombie Walks due to this connection. I speculate there is cross-breeding here. I'd also guess that most people aren't aware that there are OTs targeting some groups.

edit to add: cults are inherently conspiratorial. Its part of the nature of them. The symbol is also advertized on Cease&Desist videos and other advertizing, so readily available to be seen and understood by anyone who knows what they are looking at.

Last edited:
MOO and conjecture based on an unverified report:
We know LE was actively following tips and analyzing information from Tammy's phone in late May and early June.
In this hypothetical and unverified scenario U-Haul pre-booking happens on June 5th with the request for a truck on June 10th.
In this hypothetical and unverified scenario LE hears of the request. They don't know who will be moving out, to where they will be moving, or what items of interest may be moving away from the property. From LE perspective, it could be anything from family members leaving the residence (as it was), a person of interest leaving the residence to parts unknown–after previous disappearances, someone moving evidence away from the property, or possibly worse. If LE doesn't know what/who will be moved, but they believe something could be moved, LE could have decided to act on this information.
We don't know if LE heard of such a pre-booking, or if it was part of the impetus for the June 5th filing of the search warrant, but it very well could be (my conjecture).
We know that LE arrived to begin the search early on June 9th, the day before the move was planned to take place. We also know that the probable cause for the search was sealed. We don't know how much if any of the probable cause for the search was translated to the probable cause for CD's arrest.

Or, as I suggested, it could just be another miraculous coincidence in this case.

NO, @RexburgSleuth.... I understood exactly what you were stating... I would feel that LE had notice out to all UHaul types, rent-a-car places, airports etc..... There could have been lots of sneaky stuff going on.

Scientology has zombie stuff, and a dark light scale that include that being dead is better than many other things like not being cooperative with leadership for example, or sad. One of the people in AVOW has a symbol being used on their business that is a stylized symbol for an operating thetan. There is more there but it isn't relevant to this case specifically. Hubbard wrote and talked about zombies as a "spiritual" concept. Hactivists have protested this group with Zombie Walks due to this connection. I speculate there is cross-breeding here. I'd also guess that most people aren't aware that there are OTs targeting some groups.

remind me............OTs ???

That is where he flies off of LDS teachings. Nothing, anywhere, does LDS doctrine mention the word, "Zombie".

This is Chad's own delusional psychosis. Or manipulation.

IMO, Chad's group was following the original Mormon teachings. Yes, the zombie belief is way out there. The only thing I could come up with is that he made up his own twist on the teachings about translated and resurrected beings.
What are the differences between exalted, resurrected and translated beings?

I remember the couple that took me in and raised me telling me if a spirit visits me I could tell if it was a good or evil spirit by shaking its hand. Maybe Chad took this teaching and twisted it into his levels of light and darkness spirit chart.
Doctrine and Covenants 129
Then, there is the teaching of dark or light countenance of a person.
Countenance

And DW has videos himself where he speaks about his beliefs that aren’t normal church teachings, I don’t think. One was from 2016.

Definitely not normal church teachings.

I think we have to remember this....
We are talking about his here as somewhat naive, deaf, nervous...and whatever.....He has been one of the many who have been "out there"... for quite a while.

This is why I get nervous about both Melanie and he trying so hard to sound so "mainstream Mormon" at this time.
And wonder, too, if the Church letter could influence them.

What if the prosecution, because they know that the Defense is going to try to bash Melanie, has some Church character witnesses for Melanie--to bolster up her credibility ????????
Could that be in more jeopardy now???

I think how @LDS social scientist explained... probably not. But will perception still get involved here.

We are talking about his here as somewhat naive, deaf, nervous...and whatever.....He has been one of the many who have been "out there"... for quite a while.

This is why I get nervous about both Melanie and he trying so hard to sound so "mainstream Mormon" at this time.

What if the prosecution, because they know that the Defense is going to try to bash Melanie, has some Church character witnesses for Melanie--to bolster up her credibility ????????

I think how @LDS social scientist explained... probably not. But will perception still get involved here.

I liked that part in DW's testimony where Prior asks him if he talked with Chad during that weekend. DW replies that he did, and Prior asks what did they talk about. DW says, "I asked him about his relationship with Tammy". Seemed like that was not an answer Prior was expecting or liked.

DW seems to have been showing his disapproval for what he saw happening right in front of his eyes.

I liked that part in DW's testimony where Prior asks him if he talked with Chad during that weekend. DW replies that he did, and Prior asks what did they talk about. DW says, "I asked him about his relationship with Tammy". Seemed like that was not an answer Prior was expecting or liked.

DW seems to have been showing his disapproval for what he saw happening right in front of his eyes.

There was a look DW gave in one interview about this just after the children were found when CD was mentioned, and the look was pure disgust. I don't trust the man, but most cannot fake that depth of disgust on the spot.

I would like to trust this to be an open and shut case. Dead children buried in your yard, you go to prison for life plus. I hope nothing gets in the way here.

The change in climate can make a huge difference, if you are not used to dealing with the humidity. Sun exposure and heat, again you have to build up. Drinking alcohol?

I personally thought she looked dehydrated and thin, as did Chad. They had to be nervous as h*ll once the media began approaching them.

I also thought she looked thin -- anything but bloated, except maybe around her eyes. That can be caused by drinking or reaction to allergens.

any idea how we could get petition going for a playground for thr kids and Tammy's name on a library?
That’s a sweet idea. I’m not sure on the playground idea. We are working to get a memorial built dedicated to JJ and Tylee in one of our local parks. Hoping to have a nice flower garden and maybe a bench. That would be within Rexburg. To get Tammy’s name on a library, I’m not a 100% sure. Maybe dedicating a wing of a library in her name? I’d have to speak to the libraries in the area and see what can be done. I’ll start with the school she worked at and see what we can do.

That’s a sweet idea. I’m not sure on the playground idea. We are working to get a memorial built dedicated to JJ and Tylee in one of our local parks. Hoping to have a nice flower garden and maybe a bench. That would be within Rexburg. To get Tammy’s name on a library, I’m not a 100% sure. Maybe dedicating a wing of a library in her name? I’d have to speak to the libraries in the area and see what can be done. I’ll start with the school she worked at and see what we can do.
Thank you.

What is the "stay sweet" doctrine?

It is not a doctrine, per se, but part of some ancillary Mormon cultures (such as the Jeffs polygamist family) and also some evangelical groups, such as the "quiver-full" movement, families like the Duggars and so on. It means to keep your thoughts to yourself, never do or say anything that might challenge or upset the family head or group leader, or draw unwelcome public attention. Enforcement can be brutal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member