Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #52

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know which neighbors would likely have seen them leave? They left JJ's toys on the front porch and the garage is in the back so maybe it was not the neghbors accross the front yard where JJ used to play?

Who was the neighbor whose Ring camera picked up JJ playing outside without supervision that time? The implication is that he’d been neglected and placed in danger, given his autism.

Who was the neighbor whose Ring camera picked up JJ playing outside without supervision that time? The implication is that he’d been neglected and placed in danger, given his autism.
I don't know their name, but those neighbors would not have the view of the back of Lori's house where the garage is located.

OK, so the ping info would be found in despatch records. Instead of asking which neighbor called police the question is whose phone was pinged. Would Alex and Lori be gone by then or did the police just miss them? Did anyone leave a phone behind (Lori had several phones and MG called Chad to speak to her). Were BMP and IP part of the investigation by then? Maybe not.

Yes it's been driving me nuts too since early on which phone they pinged. It's not clear from the evidence they've released so far. MBP was part of the investigation by then and they searched her townhome that day but she wasn't there. Here's part of her interview where she talks about that:

Melani: No, no. This was early November. Then right before Thanksgiving, we’re driving down to Arizona to meet Ian’s family and have Thanksgiving, and I get a text from (Rexburg Police) Lt. Ball that says, “Somebody’s broken into your home. I need you to call me right away.”
I’m immediately like, “Oh great. My ex has sent somebody. I knew he had a private investigator following me, and I immediately thought he sent somebody to come break into my house. I didn’t know what to text back – I was kind of processing it.”
Then later, I texted back, “Well, I’m with people I love on Thanksgiving, and at least that’s what’s important.” If whatever the heck was taken – I had my emergency cash savings and I had a computer, an iPad, an old phone I didn’t use – I didn’t know what had been taken, but I was like, if my whole apartment is robbed, it’s OK. I got everything I need. It’s not about things.
Then he said, “I need you to call me,” and then I later found out it was the Rexburg Police. They had knocked down my door and taken a lot of my things. I kind of felt bothered about the text I got but I understand they’re just doing investigation.
As soon as I returned after Thanksgiving, I went right into Detective Hermosillo and was like, “What’s going on? I’m here to get my stuff.” He asked me about my previous marriage, what was I doing here, and he asked me about Lori and Alex. I was an open book and said, “Here’s what I know. Lori and Chad had left probably right around when I was going down to Arizona. They packed up and left, and I think it was a planned move. It wasn’t last minute because they had talked about moving to Hawaii at some point. They told Ian when they met, ‘You’ll have to come visit us in Hawaii sometime.'” Melani and Ian Pawlowski discuss religious beliefs, disturbing court documents, why Lori Daybell isn't talking and what they know about missing kids | East Idaho News

Why would any of the actors involved call the police to volunteer info on JJ? I can see a neighbor reporting that Alex and Lori left, but what about the part about the Arizona homicide investigation? Neighbors wouldn't know anything about it. The timing of the call was odd if it wasn't about the events of that morning or previous night.
Maybe there’s more on LV and CD than we know? Maybe the person who called in was tired of working for LV and CD doing their dirty work? Maybe the person who called in wanted to be free from guilt? Maybe the person who called in has darker secrets than LV and CD? o_O

I’m just speculating here. That certainly would explain about the investigation in Arizona. And it certainly could have been someone we don’t know about yet.

All jmo moo

Do we know which neighbors would likely have seen them leave? They left JJ's toys on the front porch and the garage is in the back so maybe it was not the neghbors accross the front yard where JJ used to play?
I’ve driven by that townhouse that used to be LV and the garage isn’t facing any front doors that I remember seeing. All jmo

Not sure how smart he really is believing himself to be a vessel of God, and how wrong his own visions have turned out to be.

He does mention running his own construction business, being successful, and losing the whole thing because of drug dealing by others in the business. Mentions mountains falling, floods, earthquakes, being invaded by foreign soldiers, tent cities. Every part of the globe involved. Mentions being burned alive. Seeing Joseph Smith. Same old same old. Nothing original, just a repeat of what apparently is local mythology.

oh right, the business dealings in CA!! When I heard this story, I immediately thought of Chad too... just bumbling along in Utah, so needed the jump start to make something out of himself and his religion-turned speeches and books in Rexburg. And Jason Mow too... failed as a police officer and who knows what else...but he also takes his military and his religion-turned speeches and books into whatever. Seems like the way these guys groom themselves. Oh, and Melanie too---she had to hit bottom with her life crises to come back with her religion-turned book and podcasts... moo moo moo.

Sept 27? I'm thinking Sept is a typo?

I am thinking "a call" on November 27th didn't refer to a phone call rather LE going on "a call". Jmo

The description could also be a run on idea. One ping, one phone, one call.
This is what I am thinking also.
I have gone through all the timelines I have saved and there is not one mention of any call 'COMING FROM" the townhouse.

If a phone "pinged" at the townhouse, that only means that person's (LVD, AxC, etc) were in that area not that a phone call came from that ping.

CD and LVD LEFT Rexburg on Nov 27th,
LE executes search warrant on Nov 27th
LE search townhouses belonging to MP and AxC on Nov 27th
LE Search LVD's Self Storage UNIT on Nov 27th
LE go to Colby Ryan's house on Nov 27th
AxC may have moved BACK to AZ on Nov 27th as we know he was in Vegas on Nov 29th
CD left for his vacation with his family to California on Nov 28th

I imagine LE/FBI have each one's Cell phone records and any number of them could have "Pinged" in the area of the townhouse that day.
JMO
JMO

I wonder what that loud high-pitched sound was coming from when DW tried to use the headphones? That couldn't have felt good. I have heard hearing aids give off a sound like that. It's painful.

I think if it wasn't for the Plexiglas screen and Prior obviously jerking him around, DW would have been able to hear just fine. Prior's behavior here was disgusting.
Feedback or some sort of interference? I remember microphones doing that when the sound was out of balance (one was a higher volume than the other) and crossed paths. All jmo moo

Last edited:
This is what I am thinking also.
I have gone through all the timelines I have saved and there is not one mention of any call 'COMING FROM" the townhouse.

If a phone "pinged" at the townhouse, that only means that person's (LVD, AxC, etc) were in that area not that a phone call came from that ping.

CD and LVD LEFT Rexburg on Nov 27th,
LE executes search warrant on Nov 27th
LE search townhouses belonging to MP and AxC on Nov 27th
LE Search LVD's Self Storage UNIT on Nov 27th
LE go to Colby Ryan's house on Nov 27th
AxC may have moved BACK to AZ on Nov 27th as we know he was in Vegas on Nov 29th
CD left for his vacation with his family to California on Nov 28th

I imagine LE/FBI have each one's Cell phone records and any number of them could have "Pinged" in the area of the townhouse that day.
JMO
JMO
I understand that LE have obtained phone records for several numbers by now, but did they have them on November 27th? Was it from surveillance in connection with the BB shooting in Arizona? They asked Chad and Alex for Lori's number only a day earlier.

I thought the call referred to "the call they went out on" in reference to the search warrant. Jmo
After reading it again I think you’re right and there likely never was a phone call from Lori’s address mentioning an AZ murder. Instead, they are referring to the call that sent them out to LV’s condo in the first place. Or maybe it wasn’t referring to a phone call at all—and simply refers to the trip LE made to LV’s condo. If a supervisor directs a patrol cop to drive somewhere to check something out, is that considered a “call”. Would it get a call number and would there be a call report?

Thoughts?

**Key players I am kinda keeping an eye one...o_O

Family Court Case Information - Case History
Brandon Boudreaux
Melani Boudreaux
Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
8/11/2020 RES - Response 8/12/2020
NOTE: RESPONSE TO MOTION FOR APPOINTMENT OF BEHAVIORAL HEALTH EXPERT FOR PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAMINATION OF MOTHER AND COUNTER MOTION FOR COMPREHENSIVE FAMILY EVALUATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garc