Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Mellen's full report must be quite a read.
I'm wondering if MBP has been deprogrammed or is lying about her beliefs. IP's December 2019 document indicated that she believed Chad and Lori. She reportedly told IP that "sometimes children are full of light, and just like that, they go dark." If that's not alarming, I don't know what is.

Last edited:
How MBP's attorney argued in court yesterday that she didn't abandon her children and is not linked to the murder attempt on BB:

Boudreaux says Melani “abandoned” their kids when she moved to Idaho. Her attorney argued it wasn’t true & showed she listed them on the lease in her new place
https://twitter.com/EricaReportsAll/status/1329180337117696001

Court docs from Boudreaux’s side accuse Alex Cox (Lori’s brother) of shooting @ him & Melani was involved. Her attny says there are no emails, calls, texts, vmails that connect her to shooting.

https://twitter.com/EricaReportsAll/status/1329182191641710592

Nancy Grace's podcast episode with Charles' divorce lawyer as a guest. Charles told him that Lori had a near death experience while they were living in Hawaii, which was the starting point for her to gradually become obsessed with books and podcasts on the topic. According to the attorney, Charles asked to dismiss the divorce case after they couldn't serve Lori the divorce papers and when Lori was still incommunicado. He was hoping to get back with her.

Last edited:
What a mess. I doubt she will actually harm the children, because all eyes are on her and it would've been very hard to get out of it. But those poor kids will have to deal with a) their parents fighting, because I highly doubt they are in good terms just because they reached an agreement; and b) because I highly doubt Melani does not believe Chad and Lori's bs and they will have to deal with her rambling about all of ti.

What a mess. I doubt she will actually harm the children, because all eyes are on her and it would've been very hard to get out of it. But those poor kids will have to deal with a) their parents fighting, because I highly doubt they are in good terms just because they reached an agreement; and b) because I highly doubt Melani does not believe Chad and Lori's bs and they will have to deal with her rambling about all of ti.
I completely forgot this was happening yesterday. I don’t think this is the end of it. She absolutely 100% bought into Lori and Chad’s garbage and probably still does. I hate that courts today strive for reunification at all costs. Melani’s visitation is supervised, I hope?

I am so disappointed with the hearing for Brandon and MBP. Shocked actually. I know people think there is more to come, but I just can't see it. We know she was influenced by Chad and Lori...........if she was being honest with the court, she might have said "I have come around", but no, she stood with the statements that she was never influenced by Chad, Lori or Alex....

I just don't get this outcome.

I am so disappointed with the hearing for Brandon and MBP. Shocked actually. I know people think there is more to come, but I just can't see it. We know she was influenced by Chad and Lori...........if she was being honest with the court, she might have said "I have come around", but no, she stood with the statements that she was never influenced by Chad, Lori or Alex....

I just don't get this outcome.
Echoes of Lori's ability to pull the wool over the eyes of mental health professionals, IMO.

I think the attempt on BB's life should have been charged by now. It's not that difficult, again IMO.

Can audio of a hearing be shared here? If so, I’ve found a audio from the public hearing which is interesting. I don’t know about the laws governing this, where it came from, how it was obtained, etc. I happened to find it on a YT channel.

otherwise maybe a transcript will be accessible in the future? I assume it could be a long while due to the courts being so busy at the moment but I could be incorrect. Would be nice to see a full readout for those who were unable to listen day of.

Assuming the custody case is over, something that strikes me odd about this case is the lack of coverage considering the huge interest in LV and CD both in the general news and the Youtube channels that have been covering all this. Maybe the general public isn't as interested in this part of the case as we are here on WS or maybe it's the because the custody case was settled so quickly without witnesses or evidence about AxC that there was little to report. Unless BB was coached or requested by LE not to get deep into this because of the ongoing investigations, I don't get it.

Assuming the custody case is over, something that strikes me odd about this case is the lack of coverage considering the huge interest in LV and CD both in the general news and the Youtube channels that have been covering all this. Maybe the general public isn't as interested in this part of the case as we are here on WS or maybe it's the because the custody case was settled so quickly without witnesses or evidence about AxC that there was little to report. Unless BB was coached or requested by LE not to get deep into this because of the ongoing investigations, I don't get it.

I agree. If they had just reached a settlement, then why did they continue to ask questions? Was it just to clear Melani's name in the public eye because it was recorded and reported in the news? I wonder why video clips of her stating her opinion that it was unfair for Brandon to say she was in a cult and so on were released when the hearing was limited to audio for the media. Was she letting Lori know she was distancing herself from her? She is an interest to the general public because she was involved with LV and CD because she went on national tv numerous times in very long interviews. I wonder if Ian will also get joint custody of his children? Lots of questions... JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.