Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't pretend to know why BB settled. I can say there is a possibility I have not seen raised yet.

Courts are notoriously bias toward mothers and his lawyers may of advised him of this. He may of decided that it was in his childrens interests to get as many concessions as he could to protect them as best he can by giving her the ability to see her kids, rather than risking allowing a prejudicial judge decide.

As a father who not only has been through it bit also knows other fathers who have too, you walk into court with everything against you. He may be making lemonade from lemmons.

I agree completely. We also don't know what has gone on behind the scenes. We don't know what the kids, guardian ad litems, or court psychologists have said, at least to the best of my knowledge. They may have decided it was in the best interest of the kids to have some relationship with their mother. We don't know why or how. All we can do is speculate and hope that they did what is truly best for the kids.

I'm not a fan of MP in the least but I'd have to think that she will be well behaved considering the publicity with all this and since she's still under the microscope with ongoing investigations.

Seeing her mentor-aunt LV and the cult-master CD sitting behind bars, I'm sure she's not interested in joining them if she can avoid it. Perhaps by now she's gotten somewhat disillusioned about the cult after seeing the consequences that the main characters are facing and that the planet is still here well past July 22. There are no podcasts, seminars, books, zombies, dark/light spirits, portals, pendulums, whacky visions, and of course, no more AxC on the loose. It seems she has fewer places to to turn to for that sinister lifestyle since others from the cult seemed to have fallen off the radar.

Hopefully, for their kids' sakes, the court made the right decision. Hopefully a certain amount of reality has set in with MP and that her best option is to keep her her nose clean and her kids safe.

There were a couple of informative podcasts about this case published on YouTube in the past week. One is by a forensic psychologist trying to explain Chad's motives and another (three part series) features a guest (active LDS member) dissecting Lori's October 2018 recording through scripture and coming up with interesting conclusions.

I don't pretend to know why BB settled. I can say there is a possibility I have not seen raised yet.

Courts are notoriously bias toward mothers and his lawyers may of advised him of this. He may of decided that it was in his childrens interests to get as many concessions as he could to protect them as best he can by giving her the ability to see her kids, rather than risking allowing a prejudicial judge decide.

As a father who not only has been through it bit also knows other fathers who have too, you walk into court with everything against you. He may be making lemonade from lemmons.
We can get a glimpse of BB's stance from his SM. I just hope he's not too naive.

He seems very... forgiving, suddenly.

Odd.

<moo>
Quite odd. I don't know anything about AZ family law but I wonder if it may have been too much of a financial burden for the both BB and MP if he chose to fight and go all the way. I couldn't imagine the costs involved had there been a lengthy trial for something like this.

Is it possible BB agreeing to the shared custody prevented some sort of information becoming public... something he doesn't want released? Is that even possible??

I don't know. But it is disturbing to think that the children could be unsupervised with someone who is unstable. Did MP ever have a baby? I thought that she said she was pregnant with IP's baby?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99