Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this. On the face of it, and by comparison with a Means Motion(TM), it doesn't seem wholly crazy to grant a change of venue, although I'm not sure it's likely to help Chad, given that what scans as "fringe" to someone who is well-disposed towards mainstream versions of some of the beliefs connected to CD and LDV might seem straight-up unhinged to a jury drawn from just about anywhere, including Boise.

I hadn't heard about some of the other claims in this motion, though -- especially the "email sent by Daybell's sister-in-law to local members of the Church [addressing] how Chad's alleged fringe religious beliefs and the case impacted her and her family." Has this letter been published?

I guess if anything the motion underscores how good a job EastIdahoNews has done in reporting the details comprehensively.

There is a link to the letter (email) here: EXCLUSIVE: Chad Daybell's sister-in-law pens letter to community - Court TV

Last edited:
There are two glasses on the nightstand. He appeared to keep the place relatively tidy; I wonder if LE checked to see if the same fingerprints/DNA were on both.

I was looking through each photo also, and looked up the summary of the book on Amazon that positioned in clear view on the furniture at the base of the bed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member