Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patch Tuesday

Reaction score
Police searching for Rexburg children believed to be in serious danger | East Idaho News

I believe this is going to be a more complicated case than it looks on the surface. The children's mother (Lori Wallows) recently married a man (Chad Daybell) a few weeks after his wife died. It was presumed the late wife had died of natural causes but was exhumed recently and her death is now being investigated.
The new wife's husband was shot in a family argument earlier this year:

Chandler Police identify man who was shot dead during family fight

The husband and wife are not cooperating with police and have since vanished.

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

ID - Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan, Rexburg, Sept 2019 - TIMELINE ONLY *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44

Attachments

• joshua-tylee.jpg
    joshua-tylee.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

This thread is dedicated to discussion of two missing kids, JJ and Tylee.

The thread does not exist to chit chat about your own religious doctrines, discuss temples, tithing, BYU, physical appearance, etc. Forty seven of such off topic posts have just been removed.

Do not ignore Moderator warnings.

Stay on topic or thread reply bans or TOs will be issued.

Please stop discussing the Release Lori social media account. It is NOT an approved source in this discussion and posts have been removed.

Thank you.

JR is not a POI/suspect here. Please stop discussing her.

Hey everyone,

Plunder is not an approved source here, and what is discussed in the nightly youtube chat is not held to the same TOS standard that this WS board discussion is. Please don't bring what is discussed in chat to this thread.

Thanks.

Please move on from discussing various personality disorders.

We do not have any VI psychologist / experts in the thread and Lori has not been diagnosed so it is really off topic in this discussion at this time and, at times, comments made are offensive to some members.

Hey everyone,

Due to a busy workload behind the curtain today, there is a delay in getting to all the Alerts that have come in. In the meantime ...

Rumors are NOT allowed. You can't make a post and say to the effect "I know it's rumor, but ...."

Also, do NOT sleuth anyone on a witness list. If their name is in MSM, you can discuss and speculate on what is said about them or what they have said in MSM, but you cannot sleuth out their personal information and post about it here.

Posts such as above have been Reported ... do not discuss them. Just give me time to get to them. It will happen, just can't guarantee when :)

Thanks for your cooperation.

OFF TOPIC BUT IMPORTANT

There seems to be some confusion and concerns being expressed about Timeline posts not being linked in the Opening Posts.

Mods, Admins, Coordinators ... we've all had discussion about this over the last year and we just don't know why or when members started requesting WS staff to make all these additions and changes to the Opening Posts of new threads. We are a very limited staff and this is something members have historically done on their own that doesn't create any extra work for WS staff.

It is a very simple system that was set up years ago and has worked well in the past. We don't need to duplicate effort or reinvent the wheel here.

In each forum, i.e. "Located Persons Discussion", members will see at the top of the page, a sub forum called for example "Located Timeline and Media Links"

As you can see, any member can start an appropriately titled new timeline thread within such a forum and make or copy their Timeline posts and all subsequent revisions or updates into that thread. It can be titled something like Vallow & Daybell Media, Maps & Timeline (or just Vallow & Daybell Timeline thread if they want to keep it separate and apart from Media and Maps). If the thread gets titled Media, Maps and Timelines, all members have to do is use the search feature within that thread for the word Timeline. That's what these features are for.

When a member has created the Timeline thread, WS staff link it ONCE in the Opening Post and it never has to be changed again, regardless of whether it's 1 or 100 new discussion threads for any given case.

If there is any question about the above, please contact any Mod or Admin and we'll be glad to clarify.

If nobody else is going to do it for this case, when one of us gets time (not sure when that will be), we will set up the timeline thread for you in this case and copy all of Gardener1850's timeline posts into it. We will update the link in the Opening Post and it will never have to change after that.

Truly hope this clarifies.

This post lands at random.

TOS requires that links be provided to support what you state.

Members are entitled to ask for a link. If/when they do, please provide the link rather than tell them to google it themselves.

Admin Note:

Many posts have been removed.

A direct link is required to a source, not just telling folks where to look for it. Posts without a direct link get removed and ALL responses to it. It is discourteous to all other members who have to rummage around trying to find the source or to Mods who have to review page after page to find all the responses.

Off topic posts may result in a loss of posting privileges. If all 300 to 500 members online felt it was okay to make off topic posts, we would have to remove hundreds of them in a day. If you post along the lines of “This is OT but ...” we remove your post and ALL responses to it.

Dismemberment was brought up before Nate made this statement. Here is just 1: https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...ere-found-wrapped-in-plastic-dismembered/amp/
I really don’t know how anyone knows unless they have inside information. I know it was mentioned in a few MSM sites after the bodies were discovered. JMO

The NY Post is basically a tabloid (IMO). Also, check the date. I doubt seriously that Lee Brown has any new information and I don't see anything new cited. So he/she/they is/are inferring "bag over head" from the terse and incomplete description contained in the APC, which leaves it open to interpretation. MOO

My son has Autism and ADHD. At one time he was prescribed Risperidone to help him sleep. He wasn't on it long before I asked for an alternative. He was almost zombie-like on the Risperidone and I didn't think the extra sleep he got from it was worth the side effects.
Yes exactly as an adult going through all of this class of meds the side effects are horrendous it’s absolutely heartbreaking to think of children on them and also children they may not be verbal and have a way to explain some of the bizarre side effects and even verbal being a child it would be hard.

I find the idea of mutilating a body to remove evidence a little strange when that body is buried in the person's own backyard. If you are going to try to destroy evidence, you'd presumably want to bury that body in the forest somewhere.
Agree. The only way it makes sense is to remove the existance of the body

I haven’t looked at the timeline in this respect to count days, but going with the 58. No one knows how many pills there were or if CV had any. We just don’t know.

If they weren’t refilled and CV did not have any (which we don’t know) perhaps he was able to help JJ cope with his symptoms without medication or using medication to put him to sleep early to have a break from him as LVD states to the Nanny was her strategy.

After all, CV was not of the opinion that JJ’s behavior was because he was a zombie, unlike LVD. Jmo
Well I guess that is my point CV handled JJ just fine apparently without meds but we are assuming the fact Lori did as well is evidence she was a horrible parent. Where is the logic in that?

The NY Post is basically a tabloid (IMO). Also, check the date. I doubt seriously that Lee Brown has any new information and I don't see anything new cited. So he/she/they is/are inferring "bag over head" from the terse and incomplete description contained in the APC, which leaves it open to interpretation. MOO
My point is that dismemberment was mentioned in MSM articles shortly after the bodies were found and before Nate spoke to Nancy Grace. This was not the first time it was mentioned. NY post is an approved site on WS. It doesn’t matter what the date of this article was.

The context of that is that he tased JR believing he was a child molester. He was charged with aggravated assault and was facing 20 years in prison. He got 90 days. That seems to indicate there were very significant mitigating factors that the judge agreed with. I'm far from a violent person but I think if I was told my brother-in-law was molesting my niece or nephew I might use a taser to stop the behavior. Others may disagree but I will give AC a pass on that entire incident.

BTW, I may be mistaken but that letter might have been sent to our own Jankee. Hopefully she will comment if she feels comfortable.

This letter was not sent to me. I can't recall the name of the of the person who did get the letter, but she has been seen in MSM discussing the letter.

I SO hope she is setting up for a wrongful death suit, for Charles, JJ, and Tylee. Even if just to make a greater point.
And this part:
"Not to be outdone, Melanie Gibb tells an outrageous story of how a former CPD officer and fellow group member, Jason Mow, just happened to be alongside the road in Lori’s neighborhood that day (20:19). (6/10) #lorivallow
1:53 PM · Jun 26, 2020·Twitter Web App

Replying to
@AnnieCushing
Jason Mow is the same guy who’s been posting passive-aggressive posts like this one the day after Charles was murdered by Alex Cox and would no longer be needing his Jeep Wrangler: https://bit.ly/JM-wrangler "
This guy has managed to fly under the radar but now that Annie Cushing, who we have as an approved source.. I knew he was slimy just by virtue of association with this group of criminals, but to make a joke about a man who was just killed.. Lower than low. And he is a sponsored speaker for LDS youth and Young Adults. Nice.
I hope Annie is doing this..poor Charles never had a chance..and maybe if Gilbert PD had done their job other deaths could have been prevented. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj