Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #63

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, the clinician did nothing to force Lori to make that phone call. The staff know that they and LV are being closely monitored. This is all about Lori reinforcing her incompetency.
Yes, I think that too.

That's why Means goes on and on about how 'incompetent Lori' thinks homework is mandatory.

Since I first watched him rambling on and on in front of Judge Mallard, and ranting in the zoom hearing with Judge Boyce trying to remove RW, I've thought I could deal with MM by hitting the mute key.

Reading his latest motion, I get a more urgent feeling that MM has to go, because it's risen to the point, for me, of dangerous obsession with the defendant and the prosecutor, almost to the level of the cult behaviour and the drama they whipped up. Not in a sense of physically attacking anyone but in the sense of their mentality of adoring her, defending her and doing her missions. I think he might be being used as a conduit for Lori's dramas from her secure unit. It doesn't feel rational. JMO

Last edited:
https://www.fox13now.com/news/local-news/hospital-employee-accused-of-manipulating-lori-vallow-case
BLACKFOOT, Idaho — A clinician who worked with Lori Vallow during her current stay at the Idaho State Hospital is accused of manipulating the case against the accused murderer.

A motion filed by Vallow's attorney Mark Means claims the clinician, identified as "N.C.," instructed Vallow to seek legal advice from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

According to the motion, "N.C." obtained a Church phone number for Vallow, who then called the number and spoke to a receptionist. Vallow was then forwarded to Daniel McConkie, an attorney with the Church's law firm, Kirton McConkie.

The motion claims McConkie is not licensed to practice law in Idaho, rendering it impossible to offer Vallow representation in a criminal matter in the state. McConkie allegedly never told Vallow that their conversation would not be protected by attorney-client privilege.

After speaking with Vallow, McConkie then contacted Rob Wood, the prosecutor in the case against Vallow and Daybell. Means is accusing McConkie of ethical violations, saying "[Vallow] made Brady violation disclosures under the guise that the Church was her friend."

Last edited:
Statement from co-prosecutors Lindsey Blake and Rob Wood regarding allegations by Lori Vallow’s attorney.
“We will address the unfounded claims by one of Ms. Daybell’s defense attorneys in a court of law — not in the media.”

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1453798933956743168

FCzubC9UYAM6gpk

Last edited:
Oh brother. And with that the three-ring circus has now become a four-ring circus.

What shall we call this next performance? My working title is: "Mark's Mighty Monstrous Mayhem: Message of Malicious Mental Mistreatment and Mormon McConkie' Misrepresentation of Misfortunate Madam Daybell; Mixes Magical Myths and Misconstrued Multi-dimensional Machiavellianism of Myopic Money Motivated Mistress Manifesting Malingering Melancholic Moods with Mitigating Madness; Mr. Means Makes Major Motion to Madison Magistrate on Monday and Moves for Mistrial!"

https://www.fox13now.com/news/local-news/hospital-employee-accused-of-manipulating-lori-vallow-case
BLACKFOOT, Idaho — A clinician who worked with Lori Vallow during her current stay at the Idaho State Hospital is accused of manipulating the case against the accused murderer.

A motion filed by Vallow's attorney Mark Means claims the clinician, identified as "N.C.," instructed Vallow to seek legal advice from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

According to the motion, "N.C." obtained a Church phone number for Vallow, who then called the number and spoke to a receptionist. Vallow was then forwarded to Daniel McConkie, an attorney with the Church's law firm, Kirton McConkie.

The motion claims McConkie is not licensed to practice law in Idaho, rendering it impossible to offer Vallow representation in a criminal matter in the state. McConkie allegedly never told Vallow that their conversation would not be protected by attorney-client privilege.

After speaking with Vallow, McConkie then contacted Rob Wood, the prosecutor in the case against Vallow and Daybell. Means is accusing McConkie of ethical violations, saying "[Vallow] made Brady violation disclosures under the guise that the Church was her friend."

I wouldn't put it past MM to have suggested this to Lori as a gambit, frankly.

"Psst... whine and snivel to the shrink a little, complaining shyly about how you're oh so afraid that no heathen attorney will be able to do justice to your case or understand you..."

IMHO Absolutely MM has got to go, can’t the judge just give him the boot already?? Ineffective counsel whose agenda seems to be delaying justice… and also he seems to have an extremely strange and unethical relationship with said client!

Yes, I think that too.

That's why Means goes on and on about how 'incompetent Lori' thinks homework is mandatory.

Since I first watched him rambling on and on in front of Judge Mallard, and ranting in the zoom hearing with Judge Boyce trying to remove RW, I've thought I could deal with MM by hitting the mute key.

Reading his latest motion, I get a more urgent feeling that MM has to go, because it's risen to the point, for me, of dangerous obsession with the defendant and the prosecutor, almost to the level of the cult behaviour and the drama they whipped up. Not in a sense of physically attacking anyone but in the sense of their mentality of adoring her, defending her and doing her missions. I think he might be being used as a conduit for Lori's dramas from her secure unit. It doesn't feel rational. JMO

IANAL but as much as I wish someone would put her on trial, I don’t think AZ can. Extradiction requires a hearing unless the defendant waives it. As i understand it Lori’s incompetant status means the court thinks she’s incapable of making a decision like that nor will the State of Idaho allow poor Lori to be subjected to any hearings other than those directly examining her capacity. Even if AZ wanted to pursue trying her the ID judge’s determination has tied AZ hands. For those of us in the minority covinced LV is feigning imcompetance it’s particularly annoying.

A while back I recall someone speculating perhaps were she facing federal charges a Federal Judge could overrule Idaho State, but I don’t know if that’s true.
BBM
Yes-- too bad not Federal courts
I mean, she is a serial killer ( @Colorado303 ---- I know you already know info below, but posting for others and backing up statement :) )

The term 'serial killings' means a series of three or more killings, not less than one of which was committed within the United States.

Not that I have any issues with the Judge now, for the State.
So far-- I believe he is doing his best with all the info given to him and this bizarre case that he ended up with. I feel bad for him to have to be the one with this case, IMO

I am also in the minority camp that LVD is FAKING it.
Makes me believe it even more that she REFUSES to take the meds.

FBI=Serial killers
Serial Murder — FBI

NEW: I've just received new files from Chandler PD that include the recorded phone call between a detective and the ex-wife of Alex Cox.

Say what? What ex wife?

He was first married in 1992. If you go to YouTube and search #JusticeforJoeRyan there is a channel that has released way more than MSM, so we can't discuss those things here.

Statement from co-prosecutors Lindsey Blake and Rob Wood regarding allegations by Lori Vallow’s attorney.
“We will address the unfounded claims by one of Ms. Daybell’s defense attorneys in a court of law — not in the media.”

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1453798933956743168

FCzubC9UYAM6gpk

Good for the prosecution! MM wants everything out in the open so he can then come back on Prosecution….he wants everything his way!

On Oct 15 MM find out the following

on Oct 5 LV and a clinician watched CD hearing on moving his trial.
the clinician told LV to call LDS lawyer to get new lawyer and help. LV called LDS tales to A lawyer.

MM said it was the clinician who told LV to call. LV told MM she did not want to call she was forced to call. (MOO..he said she said). The clinician said it part of her treatment. MM said it was the clinician doecinf it.

the LDS legal council….name given McKonkey? MM said MV made Brady violation. That the church was to help her …. LV thought she was protected by rules of church but McConkey said he would call LV back but he called Woods instead and told him what happened. Woods calls defense attorney.

now here LV said she wanted a new public defender….but MM said McKonkey said something totally else to Woods.

MM is saying there is a conspiracy forcing LV to say things with out her attorney and to say things that would not help her.

MM wants a hearing and all people to be questioned.

then 4 people come on and discuss if it’s right wrong or whatever….if someone else can give more in-depth please do…..

oh one of them is Kurt Nurmey…no longer a lawyer…putting his 2 cents in.

this is all from Court Tv linked above.
My question is OCT 15….Mm see LV. When did Eoods call MM or did LV tell MM…what a mess……
Just read the article about all this. Kurt Nurmi was one of Jodi Arias's lawyers. He's since been disbarred.

It seems reasonable to me that any phone calls that Lori made would be recorded by the facility or possibly by the LDS attorney that she allegedly called. As well as, the call between the LDS attorney and RW. Additionally, any "homework" assigned would be recorded in a treatment plan. Any claims by Lori or MM may easily be proven or disproven. JMO

This action by the therapist is puzzling to me, and almost seems to be an ethics issue. Therapy is usually separate from legal issues.

If LVD had inquired about other attorneys, and requested to use the phone, that is one thing. But when the therapist actually directed LVD to do this action, even as "homework", it seems very sketchy to me. And could almost be construed as manipulating a "vulnerable" patient. If we go with the premise that LVD is incompetent.

This was a misstep, INMO.

This action by the therapist is puzzling to me, and almost seems to be an ethics issue. Therapy is usually separate from legal issues.

If LVD had inquired about other attorneys, and requested to use the phone, that is one thing. But when the therapist actually directed LVD to do this action, even as "homework", it seems very sketchy to me. And could almost be construed as manipulating a "vulnerable" patient. If we go with the premise that LVD is incompetent.

This was a misstep, INMO.

Question for you. I think I remember reading patients had an approved phone list. Am I way off base? Was there an LDS number on her list I wonder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow