Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #62

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chad's kids might be in that river in Egypt; imo.
Sad. :(
Eta : Caveat -- Or have been manipulated to think he's innocent ?

Question : Were any of those now adult children living at the same house and during the same time, where JJ and Tylee were killed/buried ?
There's a reason I ask, but wanted to wait to see what is in msm first.
Speculating : I was only wondering if they might know something or have reason to suspect something happened ?
I do believe they're victims of CD as well.

Last edited:
What the Daybell kids are saying is self-evidently and laughably untrue, but that doesn't mean they're lying. If the last few years have taught us anything, it's that many of us are perfectly capable of believing an absurdity. In practice, we believe what we want to believe, and when information contradicts what we believe, we ignore it and go searching for different information. So while I find some of what the Daybell kids said unconvincing (pretty much everything involving the racoon sounded like a fabrication to me), I wouldn't be surprised in the least if they believed their own ludicrous stories.

And let me be clear: the stories are ludicrous. Nothing about them holds up. The kids' description of the discovery of their mother's death completely contradicts what CD wrote about it for AVOW: the "slight smile" indicative of a peaceful "slip[ping] away" has been replaced by a loud thud, mass confusion, and totally disorienting trauma. The kids' contention that, while burying a racoon in the previously unknown second pet cemetery, their dad failed to notice AxC burying two kids in the original pet cemetery beggars belief. And the idea that LV framed CD and then married him is simply bizarre.

But if millions of people with no personal stake in the issue can believe the COVID-19 vaccination implants a microchip in your arm or makes you magnetic, then there's nothing terribly surprising about some kids believing their almost certainly guilty father is innocent. The only thing that did seem surprising to me was they appear to show so little loyalty toward, or concern for, their mother.

If the facts are what we all assume they are, then these kids are taking the side of their murdering father over that of their murdered mother. My question is less why are they doing this than why do they want to do this? Why would they not want to go all in on finding out what happened to their beloved mother?

In the end, though, I think this is a false paradox. The Daybell kids' passionate defense of their father is inextricably linked to their seeming lack of concern for their mother. In short, the likely truth of what happened to their mother would be indescribably and unimaginably awful to them . . . and unwavering belief in their father's innocence is the only thing that insulates them from having to face it.
Excellent summation.

I think the Daybell children might have endured years of brainwashing from Chad as well ?
Imo.

This thought keeps running through my mind, and I guess It really has no bearing on anything, or does it? Looking back at older videos and seeing pictures of all the people involved, I kind of chuckle to myself when I see Lori and Chad together. When I look at pictures of Tammy she exudes warmth. Like the all American girl next door. With her little glasses and big beautiful smile. I can imagine her being very unpretentious and very down to earth. I could see Tammy choosing her mate not based on looks or financial status. Then there's Lori. You look at pictures of her and there is no denying she's a good looking women and the mates she choose,(imo) were very good looking and manly men. And by most accounts somewhat financially successful. And so when I see Lori and Chad together I think she knew exactly what she was going to do from the very start. She had so much back ground information on CD from the very start from reading his books. He didn't have any on her, they had never met and Lori hadn't written any books. Lori definitely went seeking Chad out when her and MG traveled to St. George, Utah to attend the conference Chad was speaking at. I guess what I'm getting at here is. Did all of these horrific things take place over over money and sex?

Hmmm, but not too tired to go to her prepping meetings (sorry, can't remember what they were). I am starting to wonder if Tamy was being poisoned.

sounds like it…when the masked shooter was a big fail! Possibly the poison was not fast enough …so a pillow . Get-her-done.
You can’t make this stuff up.
TG Tammy was a sharing FB person.
I think TD’s post on FB & Chad telling her about the raccoon take down ..pretty much cooks all CD gooses. He was clearing his playing field so fast. Lori & Chad ran the $$$$ income numbers from these murdered people ..you know they did. I do think it was ultimately about getting money to do as they wish without working or lifting anything but an ATM finger.

MOO

I have a question…what if the medical doctor who wrote the two letters to the Judge about LV still being incompetent…..A doctor ‘in training’? I know a person can be a licensed doctor but then goes on to specialize. If this person who wrote the letters is ‘in training’ why was not his supervisor reviewing everything done on this case? (I read a comment about this ‘in training’ but I do not believe the tuber approved here, so it’s JMOO that what if he is in training?)
Something smells fishy. Did MM try to get an extension through with just letters but then when the Judge questioned the move, MM had no choice but to agree to the correct report being filled out and processed.
The Judge and prosecution are going to have to watch everything MM does…and so will his co worker. MM can really mess things up.

I am having a hard time making word and spelling correcting….so I am sorry about that…..black ads keep popping up on top and bottom of page.

So I was just looking at time line of events and saw where Lori left her kids with family and no one knew where she was at for 58 days. I don't think I knew this? Was Chad MIA as well?
No, I don't believe so. She avoided seeing Charles but was sometimes at their home when he wasn't, sometimes in a hotel, sometimes living with her brother, she also went with TR to Hawaii. There's mention that CD went away to a conference during.that time, and she may have gone to Rexburgh for trysts.

It was complete madness, exhausting just to read about it:
ID - Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan, Rexburg, Sept 2019 TIMELINE ONLY - *NO DISCUSSION*

They all appear flat emotionally IMO.
Robotic logic. …My dad was a gravedigger.. why would he dig shallow graves?.
Oh my, hey your dad never told you about Lori. Then surprise…your dad never told you Lori had 2 kids. Or your dad never mentioned dark people or zombies.
Yeah right Alex & Lori framed your dad.
I’m sorry.
I can’t decide what the CD kids actually wanted to get across about murdered children laying in their dads backyard. IMO I think they only did this to -talk that talk- that dad is not the monster everyone knows he is!
Just soooo sickening .
Nothing gained for CD in this interview!
Sad,sad , sad how many lives he has destroyed and continues to destroy.

MOO
Edited because this was just so sickening I had trouble getting it out. Praying for justice.
Thanks for taking one for the team and watching it. My DVR recorded it and I chose not to watch it. I'll probably just delete it.

Wow, that's pretty evil even for Chad, pretend he didn't know why he was being arrested. Guess she hasn't heard the audio of that phone call between Chad and Lori as that soon-to-be-jailbird perched in the front seat of his car.
Or he was fishing to see if his facade had cracked with his children...

sounds like it…when the masked shooter was a big fail! Possibly the poison was not fast enough …so a pillow . Get-her-done.
You can’t make this stuff up.
TG Tammy was a sharing FB person.
I think TD’s post on FB & Chad telling her about the raccoon take down ..pretty much cooks all CD gooses. He was clearing his playing field so fast. Lori & Chad ran the $$$$ income numbers from these murdered people ..you know they did. I do think it was ultimately about getting money to do as they wish without working or lifting anything but an ATM finger.

MOO
That's probably what the "death percentages" were really about, how much money for each death.

The poster was making the comment that Chad has his children. And she has none. I don’t think her mother sister or neice can produce her children for her.
Colby is her son. Chad's children are probably his only support. My point was that Lori likely has supporters, too. She probably doesn't care about those who don't support her. It's questionable if she has any remorse.

Colby is her son. Chad's children are probably his only support. My point was that Lori likely has supporters, too. She probably doesn't care about those who don't support her. It's questionable if she has any remorse.
I know who Colby is. And I stated in my first post that he does NOT support his mother anymore. Her other children are dead. Chads brother has openly said Chads parents support him. He also has his children.
My point being that Colby is well aware of the atrocities his mom snd Chad have committed. Chads children won’t face it because they choose not to see the truth.
Neither Chad nor Lori know what remorse is. Money and power was their motivator.

SBM, BBM. My theory is that his children didn't know of the full extent of Chad's wayward beliefs and don't believe now that he authored the zombie doctrine. "He has been framed" works for them there, too.

SBM, BBM. To me there's no way that he didn't know where they were the entire time. If he had no idea the children were buried in his back yard, he wouldn't sound like a zombie when Lori called him from jail on June 9. There would be no reason to worry if nothing was there. By then he knew that his life as a free man was over.
Heh heh, “zombie.” I see what you did there.

I have a question…what if the medical doctor who wrote the two letters to the Judge about LV still being incompetent…..A doctor ‘in training’? I know a person can be a licensed doctor but then goes on to specialize. If this person who wrote the letters is ‘in training’ why was not his supervisor reviewing everything done on this case? (I read a comment about this ‘in training’ but I do not believe the tuber approved here, so it’s JMOO that what if he is in training?)
Something smells fishy. Did MM try to get an extension through with just letters but then when the Judge questioned the move, MM had no choice but to agree to the correct report being filled out and processed.
The Judge and prosecution are going to have to watch everything MM does…and so will his co worker. MM can really mess things up.

I am having a hard time making word and spelling correcting….so I am sorry about that…..black ads keep popping up on top and bottom of page.
Did Judge say Koontz?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know who Colby is. And I stated in my first post that he does NOT support his mother anymore. Her other children are dead. Chads brother has openly said Chads parents support him. He also has his children.
My point being that Colby is well aware of the atrocities his mom snd Chad have committed. Chads children won’t face it because they choose not to see the truth.
Neither Chad nor Lori know what remorse is. Money and power was their motivator.

BBM- Can you please link this for me. I don't recall that

No, I don't believe so. She avoided seeing Charles but was sometimes at their home when he wasn't, sometimes in a hotel, sometimes living with her brother, she also went with TR to Hawaii. There's mention that CD went away to a conference during.that time, and she may have gone to Rexburgh for trysts.

It was complete madness, exhausting just to read about it:
ID - Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan, Rexburg, Sept 2019 TIMELINE ONLY - *NO DISCUSSION*

Now, that is interesting, if the prosecution has gone back to correlate travel and trysts between CD and LVD, while CD was married to TD.

That would definitely be part of the case against CD for TD's death.

If CD's children believe CD was framed, and is completely innocent, just an idiot led by his...

Then, why hasn't CD requested a divorce from LVD? Or are we back to "AC did everything"?

I like the way Means says..oh I am sure we all agree about her incompetence be extended but the Judge said extension for a week..that is not what State and Judge said about the additional 180 days..yes, state needs to make sure all is done correctly because he probably knows Chad and Prior want to have separate trails and this way Means will see what Prior does first..imo moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member