Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PAP has thrown out a virtual cease & desist order, I didn't realize that.

1. They are demanding they not be mentioned in any discussion connected to Chad and Lori.

2. They also claim that while their site is obviously all about LDS, it really isn't. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, folks.

Just an FYI.
That is quite hilarious. I hope the feds are all over them.

Do we have any A vow members here that are willing to share opinions?

I can see user names that are familiar names to this case.

Specifically I would like to understand the need to be married. Is being single in the end not a good thing? Are you less than if you are single? Or is it a human need to be able to have “spiritually approved” sex? Is there some belief that you can birth “warriors” if you are married?

I’m really not being sarcastic. I think this is an interesting piece of the puzzle. Especially because Alex married so fast yet didn’t seem religious, although, I really don’t know.

This is from the timeline. Divorce finalized May 2005, married CV Feb 2006. No other info by the look of it.

18 May 2005 – Lori and JR’s divorce is finalized in Hays Co, Texas (Court records).

6 Sept 2005 – Lori is listed on a Trustee Deed for the home she shared with JR in Driftwood, TX (Hays Co Property records).

24 Feb 2006 - Lori marries her 4th husband, Leland "Charles" Anthony Vallow (CV) in Las Vegas, NV (Clark Co marriage records).
I may be dreaming but I thought I heard in a video that she met Charles in the hair salon. That he had come into the salon and she targeted him because he had money. I wasn’t clear if she was still married, but my impression was he had been coming in and she knew of him. I think this was a Kay video or Gray Hughes video.?

Protestant faith has female clergy.
Some Mainstream Protestant churches do, but I grew up in a Protestant church, I thought it was a normal church. Looking back on it now it was a fundamentalist Christian Church. The biggest role a woman could have was Sunday school teacher. That experience is part of why I am a feminist now. It’s also why I’m so interested in the “cult” beliefs. Some of what I am reading is familiar to the book of Revelation in the Bible. This is definitely just my opinion/perspective! I don’t want to debate religion here.

Some Mainstream Protestant churches do, but I grew up in a Protestant church, I thought it was a normal church. Looking back on it now it was a fundamentalist Christian Church. The biggest role a woman could have was Sunday school teacher. That experience is part of why I am a feminist now. It’s also why I’m so interested in the “cult” beliefs. Some of what I am reading is familiar to the book of Revelation in the Bible. This is definitely just my opinion/perspective! I don’t want to debate religion here.
Super strange how the Christian Church evolved into that, considering in the bible women were prophets, apostles, deacons, and judges!

I think I agree with that statement. There is plenty info out there on it.

Let me see if I can articulate what I wonder. It’s probably a psychological question. I am not trying to offend or really come from a religious angle at all because this can be applied to many religions, or beliefs. Just selling something that won’t do what it says it will do is somewhat similar. Let me explain.

If you are someone who claims to prophesy but your prophesies don’t come true, were you really prophesying or were you scamming? More importantly, what did you think you were doing? Is it all about money to these people or is only part of it money and there is some belief mixed with a desire to “be more” so this sort of evolves? Do you know you are lying or have you convinced yourself you are truth? Do you think you are truth yet have a need for money so you have a mix?

I think that is the hard question because it’s a heart question. If you are entirely about money then where they are and where the kids are has a different potential than if you have “some” of your faith left and are just playing into a false belief. Does that make sense?
Well we all have dreams don't we but they are often mixed up and crazy. How do these visionaries know which of their dreams are proper visions of the future and just mixed up regular dreams like us regular peeps have? So are they exploiting peeps rather than prepping? Fine line IMO.

Yes, there are quite a few Protestant (probably Catholic too but I don't know) apocalyptic sects that have a roughly similar view of things like the last days, the remnant/144,000 being saved, the need to have a safe shelter and supply of food, etc.

Not to mention the ones like the Church Universal and Triumphant, which had its stomping ground not far from where my family lives in Montana Church goes online, keeps bunker ready. They thought the world was going to end in 1990 and thousands of people sold everything and fled to tiny Corwin Springs and Gardiner, Montana to await the expected end.

There were also a bunch of similar end-times cults around the turn of the millennium.

Chad and Lori may be way out there in terms of sanity, but it's a well-traveled path.

Random thought here....Chad and Lori have been gone awhile. Chad has 2 kids living in the home in Salem. They probably both are attending school at BYU I with maybe small jobs on campus or whatever. You also have a son serving an LDS mission in South Africa. My question is, who is paying the house pmt, the light/heating bills, insurance, car pmts? Did this "normal" loving father leave his kids to go down the drain? Yes, they have food storage and the LDS Missionary will be taken care of...I don't see Chad as big money maker on these ridiculous books. My opinion...

Edit I think this is all about Chad's inflated ego and a wacko blonde women thinking he is all that..Delusional

It is listed in the wiki that I linked. It is recent.

Random thought here....Chad and Lori have been gone awhile. Chad has 2 kids living in the home in Salem. They probably both are attending school at BYU I with maybe small jobs on campus or whatever. You also have a son serving an LDS mission in South Africa. My question is, who is paying the house pmt, the light/heating bills, insurance, car pmts? Did this "normal" loving father leave his kids to go down the drain? Yes, they have food storage and the LDS Missionary will be taken care of...I don't see Chad as big money maker on these ridiculous books. My opinion...
Lori will have the 35k she transfered from the business and personal accounts last year. I wonder if Chad did similar from their accounts and the family members may have got insurance payouts. Is it possible to view probate records?

They will have the 35k she transfered from the business and personal accounts last year. I wonder if Chad did similar from their accounts and the family members may have got insurance payouts. Is it possible to view probate records?
I have been looking at probate in Texas under Vallow but can not figure out the counties with all his businesses. Charles Vallow's will be held in probate I am sure a long time. I am trying to find probate for Tammy too.

I think I agree with that statement. There is plenty info out there on it.

Let me see if I can articulate what I wonder. It’s probably a psychological question. I am not trying to offend or really come from a religious angle at all because this can be applied to many religions, or beliefs. Just selling something that won’t do what it says it will do is somewhat similar. Let me explain.

If you are someone who claims to prophesy but your prophesies don’t come true, were you really prophesying or were you scamming? More importantly, what did you think you were doing? Is it all about money to these people or is only part of it money and there is some belief mixed with a desire to “be more” so this sort of evolves? Do you know you are lying or have you convinced yourself you are truth? Do you think you are truth yet have a need for money so you have a mix?

I think that is the hard question because it’s a heart question. If you are entirely about money then where they are and where the kids are has a different potential than if you have “some” of your faith left and are just playing into a false belief. Does that make sense?

I think a lot of people get caught up in a bit of hysteria. The denomination I was raised in, still prefer, is a fertile ground for this. I think people get caught up for money, attention, and to appear more holy among their peers. Very VERY few people get rich with it.

You also have a completely different issue that sometimes mental illness that goes unchecked can result off in off the wall spiritual fervor. Lots of other things too, but this conversation steers towards the supernatural.

Jmo

Well that is strange because a June and December 2019 conference that they are still advertising and selling a video from, features him in the pictures. I'll post the link.

This has a speaker bio for Chad.

https://www.preparingapeople.com/copy-of-conference-tickets-1

And this has a pic of him speaking at a conference ( scroll down till you get to the gallery of pics )

https://www.preparingapeople.com/events
Great find! Hard to distance themselves from Chad when they had him as a featured speaker on their own website ... maybe they should explain a little further.

Lori will have the 35k she transfered from the business and personal accounts last year. I wonder if Chad did similar from their accounts and the family members may have got insurance payouts. Is it possible to view probate records?

We also have no real idea what he was bringing in off that private AVOW forum. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow