Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to seriously ask, are you mocking me since you originally quoted my post or have you found something interesting? If you've found something we maybe should coordinate because I may have additional information to add that I cannot post.
Not mocking you as they clearly exist. While I do find the movements of people in out of the area interesting, as there is something afoot with a nexus in the Rexburg, I don't know the value in pursuing them unless they do connect to Chad or Lori and there is some indication that the children would be in the network of such individuals.

My belief since the beginning, and unchanged, is that the children are with a relative of hers that she would trust or a person that relative trusts - so something like a niece's or cousin's or second-cousin's sister-in-law as an example. Secondarily, something like a very good friend's parents, or sibling.

I don't believe for one second she would trust any of the people within the network poised to be in the 144,000 with her kids as those were just the sheep that are there to get fleeced.

Resisting arrest?does any one know what she did please?
It is a catch all charge that also includes obstruction. In this specific instance, it is obstruction. This is the result of lying to police on November 26th when she gave police a location for the children and the children were not located there.

I think the big thing with Lori is to see how determined she is to stay in jail. Tomorrow she will have the option to waive extradition. If she doesn't then an extradition hearing it won't be scheduled for at least 10 days and likely at least 14 days. There is no option to bail her out. When you are held on a foreign warrant (another county or state) there is no bail - you sit in jail until the outside county or state picks you up. If jail isn't her thing, and I don't think it is, she might just waive extradition. We'll see.

Unless she has mega $$ to wage some kind of libertarian persecution case its a dumb play, because she'll just rot in jail until extradited.

She is better to save her ammo to face the substantive proceedings in the originating state.

Not mocking you as they clearly exist. While I do find the movements of people in out of the area interesting, as there is something afoot with a nexus in the Rexburg, I don't know the value in pursuing them unless they do connect to Chad or Lori and there is some indication that the children would be in the network of such individuals.

My belief since the beginning, and unchanged, is that the children are with a relative of hers that she would trust or a person that relative trusts - so something like a niece's or cousin's or second-cousin's sister-in-law as an example. Secondarily, something like a very good friend's parents, or sibling.

I don't believe for one second she would trust any of the people within the network poised to be in the 144,000 with her kids as those were just the sheep that are there to get fleeced.
If the kids are safe with a relative or similar, for how long are they going to stay hidden? If she produces them now, can she still get away with it? It seems like she's focused on Chad now. Would she even care if her kids were taken away from her? I bet she cares about money though.

It's also questionable if they still believe the world is ending in five months. Chad announced his return on the AVOW forum when the dust settles. He hopes to go back to his regular business. No urgency about an impending doom.

It looks worse than I thought, being it is in Hawaii which of course doesn't really matter. No beach available there lol.

LOL

Kauai Community Correctional Center offers sentenced felons an opportunity to participate in the Lifetime Stand Program, which provides a structured, paramilitary regimen of marching, drill exercises, physical training, education, and community outreach.

She can get fit for the rapture!

RSBM

Wouldn't LE have been easily able to check the obvious ones already?

If the kids are safe with a relative or similar, for how long are they going to stay hidden? If she produces them now, can she still get away with it? It seems like she's focused on Chad now. Would she even care if her kids were taken away from her? I bet she cares about money though.

It's also questionable if they still believe the world is ending in five months. Chad announced his return on the AVOW forum when the dust settles. He hopes to go back to his regular business. No urgency about an impending doom.

Well that's the point. If she can produce them, surely she will rather than spend the next months in jail ...

87029297_141812627297661_5862972732358000640_o.jpg

MUG SHOT ! HEHEHE... she looks FURIOUS.
Source: Kaua'i Police Department
how unfortunate she has a face full of make up and hair curled.
I would have liked it that lil bit more if they dragged her out of bed with yesterdays hair and make up smudged all over her spiteful mug!

Yep. Seriously, you can just grab the assessor's GIS property map and just randomly poke around and pull the name(s) and do a quick background on them and find people that unloaded multiple properties and businesses and crossed the country to plant themselves in Podunk, Idaho. In some cases, you can then find the seller who had previous lived across the country and unloaded properties and businesses to come to Podunk, that for some strange reason then up and moved to rural Kansas or rural Missouri and other equally odd destinations.

Some strange movements of people coming in and out of Rexburg and other populated places along I-15. I am sure the movements of these people have attracted the attention of various state and federal agencies that have interests in such things.

For those unaware ... Podunk ... means a hypothetical small town regarded as typically dull or insignificant ... and not an actual place.

Tippy Toe, Idaho is the town next to Podunk, if you look on the map.

how unfortunate she has a face full of make up and hair curled.
I would have liked it that lil bit more if they dragged her out of bed with yesterdays hair and make up smudged all over her spiteful mug!
Wonder if she had any forewarning that she was going to be arrested and prepared herself for that, physically, if not mentally.

With the charges at hand, producing the children would likely remove the felonies. The misdemeanors would remain as they are independent acts and are not mitigated by returning the children. The State would want their pound of flesh for the shenanigans.

I still expect that the child welfare case will produce a custody order for the State and that could rapidly turn into yet another pair of felonies for custodial interference if this particular action does not yield the whereabouts of the children.

At this moment, there seems to be at least one person that could be a small amount of legal trouble if it turns out they did act in furtherance of the solicitation by Lori. It won't amount to anything if it is Alex since he is dead but I suspect the Solicitation charge arose based on something discovered on the electronic devices that were recovered in Hawaii.
She has to be able to produce the children, and if they are alive, she could have done so from the start (the day police came looking). And she didn't. I don't think she can produce them, at least in live form. And producing them in not live form isn't going to help her.

I would think it was more than Chad, right now I would think he would be considered an accomplice, if not implicated in the murder of his wife. I think they raced to let out the news of Lori, but are sitting on Chad a bit, probably hoping to get more out of him.
Probably building a separate case. We are still waiting on Tammy's toxicology report!

I had to think about that. JM? Hmm. I wouldn't have guessed that, but don't really have anything solid to base my opinion on him. I suppose if it is that he's following the example of his mother and wife, but trying to do so in a more anonymous way which is smarter than sticking tongues out at TV cameras.
EDM befuddles me to no end. So supportive of JR, and defending her father? What is so wrong with this picture.

Now that CD and LVD are separated, obviously the dynamics of their folie a deux will change drastically. Both appear to be very manipulative and, w/o constant feeding, unmoored.

It's difficult for me to conceive of CD, unless he suicides, not reaching out in ways that will be severely detrimental to his family, esp his adult children. I hope those who know them will work to ensure they get assistance from great psychologists (expertise in family systems & religious abuse would be ideal) to help them navigate their way forward. IMHO, this whole megillah demands specialized care beyond the expertise of any bishop, spouse or friend.

RIP Tammy Daybell. You deserved so much more.
My thought often...... How could these adult children be so misguided. I cannot believe they can defend, after what has happened to their mother. They are so brainwashed. I hope there is a huge swell of honoring Tammy in the future....

JJ is adopted. Lori has no biological connection to JJ whatsoever. JJ's biological father is the nephew of Lori's late husband Charles Vallow. JJ's biological grandparents are Kay and Larry Woodcock. Kay is Charles Vallow's sister. Tylee had a biological father who fought for custody of her for over a decade after he and Lori divorced so I'm pretty sure there is no dispute over who Tylee's biological father was-- if paternity was an argument Lori could have used in court she would have used it. The only reason Tylee's father is not STILL fighting for her is he died in 2018. Supposedly it was a heart attack but he was not found for a week and his body was then cremated by Lori (his ex-wife of many years who didn't even tell the rest of his family he died). Now all these other suspicious deaths and disappearances have occurred and many are wishing there was a way to re-examine the 2018 death of Joe Ryan. MOO.
I hope we get more--eventually--on JR too. Felt he certainly got the short stick in all his dealings with Lori. She certainly knew how to work the legal system, probably grew up with first hand lessons. I can't see anyone putting in the time and money to go back and track more of what was going on in 2018, but I for one, am convinced that it was part of the beginning stages of getting as much money flowing as possible.

5 mil really isn't that much for bail. Considering she only has to put up about 10 percent for bond... The judge is probably banking on the fact she couldn't run even if she wanted to. She has a media circus following her every move, where's to run? People directly profit off of following her and Chad around now and making hot takes on their every little action.
What happens to passports now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member