Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we get more--eventually--on JR too. Felt he certainly got the short stick in all his dealings with Lori. She certainly knew how to work the legal system, probably grew up with first hand lessons. I can't see anyone putting in the time and money to go back and track more of what was going on in 2018, but I for one, am convinced that it was part of the beginning stages of getting as much money flowing as possible.

We are going to find out this is some Manson style cult aren't we ...

I was meaning to ask you about this G

In the context of the other spousal deaths in 2019, it does seem a heck of a coincidence that JR died just the year before.

Let's just say: I don't believe in coincidences. If Law Enforcement are looking into Joe Ryan's death they have kept that mum. I'm not sure what they can do, since he was cremated, but it needs to be looked into IMO. Joe's autopsy report indicated that samples were taken to be "held" for toxicology but there was no indication they ever did toxicology in the report. I don't know if those sample would have been saved this long for a non-suspicious death.

Imagine if Joe's death was foul play-- then the person(s) responsible got away with it and would feel empowered to do it again. And again. And again. It would almost seem from that individual's perspective that he/she has godlike powers. Sound like anyone we know? I would not be surprised by anything at this point. :eek::mad::(

MOO.

Man - I go to bed early and wake up to news of her arrest. I’ve skipped the last few pages, but that mugshot makes her look angry & defiant- good! She’s angered everyone seeking JJ & Tylee.

Wonder how long the extradition process will take? I hope it’ll be quick.

I wonder if the criminal solicitation was to her son? And he turned on her for his siblings.

Curious what causes you to wonder if criminal solicitation was to her son. TIA.

Edited: Whoops, he's not a POI, are we even allowed to sleuth him?

Nowhere near $500,000. I remember it being mentioned Chad sold the Springville house to Tammy's parents, and bought the Salem one and it was only about $120k IIRC. I can't see Chad or Lori raising that.
Anyone seen a higher bail amount than this?
Great news waking up to this. I wonder if anyone else is quaking in their boots?
"Great news waking up to this" Ha!! Very latLast night Gardner 1850 stated something like "look what folks in Europe are going to wake up to" ..something like that. It certainly is a new day.

I completely forgot to look for this in last night's arrest excitement.

Letters reveal Alex Cox's intense focus on Lori Vallow's ex-husband, even while behind bars

"He was really obsessed and almost fixated with this desire to get [Joseph Ryan]," said Tracy.

Tracy said Cox sent her four letters, and in the letters, he usually found a way to mention his ex-brother in law.

---

FOX 10 has reported that that Cox served 90 days in jail for assaulting the father of Tylee Ryan. Now, Cox's best friend said he seems obsessed with Lori's ex-husband, details of which were revealed in letters from his cell.

I agree

The problem with these rabbit hole cases is it is easy to turn facts on the periphery of the case into 'castle in the air" theories. So where the kids are missing and no one knows where they are and LE can't find them, chances are they are not stashed with a death cult.

But on the other hand, once you get into one specific case, and away from making historical assumptions, the case can easily turn on its own bizarre and internal logic. So what might seem highly unlikely from the outside, is actually correct where all the facts point in that direction.

We just don't know enough about their motivations as we only have a few fragments of conversations to go on.

But in criminal cases, we infer intention from actions - and IMO there are strong pointers we can rely on, including a couple you identified there.

The fact that their scheme to start again in Hawaii doesn't make overall sense should not be surprising to anyone who has followed other sociopath cases down the years!
Inquiring Minds Want to Know... Now that she has been charged, does LE have access to whatever they were doing in Maui.. many of us have summized she was getting money or something to do with assets..that she could not do on Kauai. Can they demand to see that information.

What an awesome Friday morning!! This news just made my day!! Someone is about to start talking IMO I don't know who, but I was waiting for LE to make their move. Now the love birds aren't together, it's just a matter of time MOO

What happens to passports now?
Doesn't matter while she is in the clink and can't raise bail. Chad might take off to Mexico though.
Man - I go to bed early and wake up to news of her arrest. I’ve skipped the last few pages, but that mugshot makes her look angry & defiant- good! She’s angered everyone seeking JJ & Tylee.

Wonder how long the extradition process will take? I hope it’ll be quick.
In the Delphi case when they extradited a POI from Co to In it didn't take long. One to two weeks IIRC if they waive their extradition rights.

Zillow seems to think that Chad's Salem house is only worth about 5% of that bail... so not enough. One would think he'd want to save that extremity for himself, never mind what his poor deluded children would think of it, especially the ones living there!

Did any other property ownership ever turn up for any of them?
Of course, there's always the random wealthy benefactor option... if they exist.
in my searching...no other property for Chad. He sold the UT house to Tammy's parents, and bought only the Salem house. I,for one, have always thought there is some $$$ person behind this all. But I know these type of $$$ people know exactly how to protect themselves from being discovered. And that may be to let Lori go down... Will be interesting if any "clues" to $$$ people come out of Lori's mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth