Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Zillow is usually close. However, the assessed value of his home for tax purposes is about $60,000 lower than Zillow. Search Daybell here: Fremont County, Idaho, Terms and Conditions

That says the total Assessed Value (home and land) for 2019 is: $ 204,54.

Also, since Chad and Tammy only moved there in 2015, Chad might not have enough equity built up to even take out a second mortgage.

Finally, according to a list I found this morning Chad didn't pay his property taxes for the 2nd half of 2019 (page 239): http://www.co.fremont.id.us/departments/treasurer/unpaidlisting.pdf
They were due on Dec 20th with a 2 percent late charge applied immediately after non-payment and interest of 1 percent per month started January 1st. It's only 686.73 due currently and can be paid online: Fremont County Treasurer
So Chad can't claim he was out of state and unable to get back to pay.
I think he's actually broke and has been living on credit cards in Kauai. That or he doesn't give a flying fig about the house and left it for his kids to handle. MOO.

I think that Tammy Daybell did everything in that family, including paying the bills. Chad probably didn't even have a clue about the bill, or how to pay it.

Wow! I take one night off and miss out on all the excitement! Right along with the rest of you I am glad that this will hopefully bring answers sooner rather than later - especially for the Woodcocks. If those kids are "stashed" and alive- the sooner they can return to normalcy, the better.

I am catching up on news articles, but I believe I have read thru all the posts and I didn't see anyone mention this odd snippet.

In this news story, if you watch the video - go to 0:25 seconds when the neighbor at the Rexburg Townhome is interviewed. He states when they moved in, we helped them and "they seemed like a typical couple" and later states - her sister lived in an another townhome that was also raided. I assume he is referring to MBP?

Mom of missing Rexburg children fled before FBI raid, neighbor says - Local News 8

He could just have misspoken when using couple, but it is odd to me (especially as I thought AC had his own townhome).

This thread is moving sooo fast.

But last night I went through the timeline with my partner.

My partner is not a police officer but works closely with them. No inside information. Sorry. However is trained highly in quite a few areas.

The major thing my partner said was how many signs of domestic violence LVD shows.

Now we all think of domestic violence (DV) as physical battering. But it is actually all about control of others. Manipulation and coerstion. Its actually mental games in which sometimes violence plays a roll. Most notably when someone goes out of their way to make another person feel a certain way. Its not accidental but methodical.

my partner highlighted some examples to support DV accusation against LVD.
- taking away JJ clothing
- taking away Bailey's harness
- cancelling CV flight
- removing CV car from airport
- isolating TR
- not telling CR where they were going
- tellin CV she no longer cared for him or JJ
- telling the police stories to get CV into legal issues moo
- using TR money to give to CR instead of doing it herself
- selling JJ dog

The list goes on. Individually might be seen as an isolated incident. But my partner is trained in spotting DV and says that LVD shows all the signs of major signs of a domestic abuser.

MOO MOO MOO MOOOOOOOO

I have to agree. I'll add two more: Not letting Tylee mourn her father and (possibly) not telling JJ his dad is dead. MOO

I think that Tammy Daybell did everything in that family, including paying the bills. Chad probably didn't even have a clue about the bill, or how to pay it.
I’m sure this has been covered, but did Chad get life insurance from Tammy? And did Lori get stocks and bonds, 401k, etc from Charles? ( previous life insurance from Ryan?) in other words, oodles of money to cart around in paper bags? PS while you very organized and wonderful researchers are reading, may I also ask ( again, no doubt covered but my brain isn’t managing to sort through so many crimes at once) is Loris sister’s death suspicious? Thanks guys! I’m a big fan of the serious research on this site.

I think Zillow is usually close. However, the assessed value of his home for tax purposes is about $60,000 lower than Zillow. Search Daybell here: Fremont County, Idaho, Terms and Conditions

Also, since Chad and Tammy only moved there in 2015, Chad might not have enough equity built up to even take out a second mortgage.

Finally, according to a list I found this morning Chad didn't pay his property taxes for the 2nd half of 2019 (page 239): http://www.co.fremont.id.us/departments/treasurer/unpaidlisting.pdf
They were due on Dec 20th with a 2 percent late charge applied immediately after non-payment and interest of 1 percent per month started January 1st. It's only 686.73 due currently and can be paid online: Fremont County Treasurer
I think he's actually broke and has been living on credit cards in Kauai. That or he doesn't give a flying fig about the house and left it for his kids to handle. MOO.

FYI regarding Zillow, my sis is a licensed real estate agent and broker, she hates Zillow with a passion. Always says they are way off on pricing and availability. IMO MOO

I’m sure this has been covered, but did Chad get life insurance from Tammy? And did Lori get stocks and bonds, 401k, etc from Charles? ( previous life insurance from Ryan?) in other words, oodles of money to cart around in paper bags? PS while you very organized and wonderful researchers are reading, may I also ask ( again, no doubt covered but my brain isn’t managing to sort through so many crimes at once) is Loris sister’s death suspicious? Thanks guys! I’m a big fan of the serious research on this site.
Lori's sisters death was just so long ago......... but I am sure many of us do wonder. Once again, I feel, that with the notoriety here.........anyone who loved or touched these other individuals may continue to come out of the woodwork now.. drip. drip. drip.

This is where I am just so hoping that LE will eventually share a bunch of this... They can certainly go to these sources to get the facts.

The attachment says 2012, could you clarify???

Question is, is there any proof that he was involved in children's disappearance? IMO he'll play dumb.

We have no idea if he was involved, other than our speculation.

Knows what happened? You would think so. If he honestly doesn't know, he's even dumber than I previously thought. It's completely foolish to stay with someone that is the center of a missing children case and not question them. Staying with someone of such a hideously low moral character speaks volumes about your own.

Jmo

OMG... this is so revealing on so many counts. Truly unbelievable how long this spider has been spinning her webs. AND JANIS??? There really are multiple entries on Ancestry indicating she died (in the 80s)... many of us discussed this threads ago ... I know one person did indicate she was alive, and I know that Ancestry can be screwy...but there were more than one indication that she had passed.

I don't think she is dead as she commented on Lori's insta on one post.

We have no idea if he was involved, other than our speculation.

Knows what happened? You would think so. If he honestly doesn't know, he's even dumber than I previously thought. It's completely foolish to stay with someone that is the center of a missing children case and not question them. Staying with someone of such a hideously low moral character speaks volumes about your own.

Jmo
I honestly do believe that CD DID learn a lot more about LVD along the way. She had that way of projecting the fake Lori to the max (remember her with the Chandler police) . Much of this information dripping out would have made "a better man" leave before the same behaviour started on him. But the spider web also contains Tammy...so he now has no out.

This thread is moving sooo fast.

But last night I went through the timeline with my partner.

My partner is not a police officer but works closely with them. No inside information. Sorry. However is trained highly in quite a few areas.

The major thing my partner said was how many signs of domestic violence LVD shows.

Now we all think of domestic violence (DV) as physical battering. But it is actually all about control of others. Manipulation and coerstion. Its actually mental games in which sometimes violence plays a roll. Most notably when someone goes out of their way to make another person feel a certain way. Its not accidental but methodical.

my partner highlighted some examples to support DV accusation against LVD.
- taking away JJ clothing
- taking away Bailey's harness
- cancelling CV flight
- removing CV car from airport
- isolating TR
- not telling CR where they were going
- tellin CV she no longer cared for him or JJ
- telling the police stories to get CV into legal issues moo
- using TR money to give to CR instead of doing it herself
- selling JJ dog

The list goes on. Individually might be seen as an isolated incident. But my partner is trained in spotting DV and says that LVD shows all the signs of major signs of a domestic abuser.

MOO MOO MOO MOOOOOOOO

The only problem I have with this theory is, why wouldn't Charles have drawn DV into his divorce petition, if true? He wasn't shy about bringing out any other of the big guns by this point in time.

She was discussed previously here? Ack! I missed it. Didn't even think she was sleuth-able. But I'm not very good at following rules nor do I report posts. ;) I went down that rabbit hole and after checking dates of birth and death - I concluded that it was a rabbit hole. The gravesite info didn't match info plugged into the family tree, and there are recent photos. I think anyone with an ancestry acct can create a family tree that may or may not include correct info. But, I am curious to know the other indications you found to believe she is deceased.

She isn't, and wasn't; according to our thread search function. :)

She was discussed previously here? Ack! I missed it. Didn't even think she was sleuth-able. But I'm not very good at following rules nor do I report posts. ;) I went down that rabbit hole and after checking dates of birth and death - I concluded that it was a rabbit hole. The gravesite info didn't match what plugged into the family tree, and there are recent photos. But, I am curious to know the other indications you found!
yeah...we probably shouldn't have been discussing... but we were just "backandforthing" about Ancestry ...knowing stuff can be way out of wack there, but sometimes quite revealing as well (e.g I found some court docs of questionable behavior of some distant peripheral folks in this long story). i am going to go back and recheck what I thought I saw though!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anonymoose