Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patch Tuesday

Reaction score
Police searching for Rexburg children believed to be in serious danger | East Idaho News

I believe this is going to be a more complicated case than it looks on the surface. The children's mother (Lori Wallows) recently married a man (Chad Daybell) a few weeks after his wife died. It was presumed the late wife had died of natural causes but was exhumed recently and her death is now being investigated.
The new wife's husband was shot in a family argument earlier this year:

Chandler Police identify man who was shot dead during family fight

The husband and wife are not cooperating with police and have since vanished.

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE*NO DISCUSSION

Thread #1 ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #5
Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14
ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15
Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19

Attachments

• joshua-tylee.jpg
    joshua-tylee.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Or they could be stating this carefully to not tip Lori off that they have any information about the kids demise before they get her extradited back to Idaho.

I think I said something like this in a prior post, but imagine if they had a video of Lori with Chad and possibly Alex as well entering Yellowstone with JJ on 9/24 or 9/25 and a picture of them leaving a few hours later or even a few days later, but no sign of JJ. Doesn't prove anything and could be that Tylee and JJ are a a compound near Cody, Wyoming or Cooke City, MT, or somewhere where going through Yellowstone to get there from Rexburg makes a certain amount of sense. But it could also show that Lori and her cohorts found a place to dispose of evidence in Yellowstone. They'd certainly not want to make all of that public since it isn't needed to make their case to charge and extradict Lori. They're probably waiting to see how Chad reacts and if he tries to run they'll be all over it. More likely is he comes back to Idaho with Lori. Once he shows up, they could pull him in for questioning and/or arrest him as well. But making public everything they know doesn't make sense. I think we have to assume what they make public is because it is the minimum they can make public in order to show something they have to for legal reasons (aka, to charge Lori and force her hand) or because they think making it public will move the case along, eiher by getting someone to come forward or to make a mistake or whatever.

MOOOOOOOOOOOO

Unless someone steps up, among other signs, and says I left a group like this and all the children were fine but felt it not my style or something, I'll worry this woman who looked like a modern day blonde wicked witch of the west at her booking, that the children have met their demise by LVD (AC) because CD is the prophet she so admires. Sad and sucks.

No. This post by Christopher Parrett was written at least a month ago if not earlier. I've seen it floating around and so has another person as well. It was just finally put into the MSM articles. This phone call took place long before Lori got a new orange jumpsuit.

I see a lot of this kind of stuff that I can't post here because it's not in a news article or coming from an official LE channel.
inside edition claimed posted feb 10, from mr p

lol That whole article scared me for sure. I skimmed the parts that were just background that we already knew, but read that woman's experience and my eyes steadily opened wider and wider.

It is scary, it really shows how dangerous group think really can be.

Why are they not questioning things for themselves? How do they all come to believe they have powers if they were normal from the beginning? Are these people easily influenced, mentally unstable, searching for something?

My kids drive me crazy for being outspoken and strong-willed sometimes, but I suppose I can be grateful I raised kids who lean more towards leaders than followers.

It could have been used with another drug to cause a deadly interaction. I just looked it up on drugs.com for the first time and some of the drugs that cause major interactions (red dots) are also common or easy to get prescribed: Risperidone Drug Interactions - Drugs.com

Mix it with an anti-depressant/anti-anxiety medication and you could get dangerous side-effects that look like a heart attack:
Citalopram and risperidone Drug Interactions - Drugs.com
Lexapro and risperidone Drug Interactions - Drugs.com

It's scary. :eek: I wouldn't be surprised if someone in this case had access to anti-depressants. Actually, did someone say Joseph Ryan was depressed before his death? Or did that info come from Lori? And the step-son who called 911 when Alex died told the operator he suffers from depression and anxiety...

MOO.

The chance of interaction between even the red dot drugs is still very small...

Not that I mean to minimize the risk of drug interactions by any means!

Last edited:
I’ll be absolutely stunned (happily) if the children are alive. For me, it really all hinges on Tylee. With her brother pleading for whereabouts, I just don’t see her not reaching out- her aunt, her friends, too.
Plus add in the privileges she had such as her phone, a bank card, the freedom of a vehicle- what teen would just give up those freedoms with out some strong protest! She’s nearly a legal adult- I don’t see anyway she’d voluntarily go in hiding, especially after all the trauma over this past year.

Does anyone find it strange that a few things are missing from the PC affidavit? The purpose of the affidavit is effectively to prove a negative, to prove that Lori has not arranged for support. They did that by confirming she is not paying anyone. But wouldn't they talk to close relatives? I wonder if they talked with Lori's parents. They would be an obvious choice. No mention is made of that. I know they are not required to talk to people like taht but I would think that they would and would mention it.

I get the impression that Lori’s parents have been/will continue to be uncooperative, unless they are legally compelled otherwise. MOO

The thing that I was most interested to read in this A look at the religious circle surrounding Chad and Lori Daybell | East Idaho News
article is this part:

But both Chad and Rowe have taught that people can essentially be reincarnated and live multiple times — and have multiple probations — on earth. (Reincarnation is not accepted Latter-day Saint doctrine.)

In some of these groups, tied into this belief is the idea that a man and a woman might be destined to be together, even if that person is married to someone else. Like multiple probations, this is not a Latter-day Saint belief.

Contrary to LDS norms, Amber said her husband began to take another married woman to a Latter-day Saint temple to receive revelation from God. Temples are places of worship for Latter-day Saints where members perform marriage ceremonies and do spiritual work.

“These people go to the temple and make promises to be together,” Amber said. “They pray about it and feel like they are getting answers.”

So, my question is.. when did this idea become ok and whose idea was it? Was it Chad’s idea because he was interested in someone else? Did that possibly get mentioned to a spouse and that spouse not approve? Would that be the “religious/cult/made-up” belief behind these deaths if money wasn’t the sole motivator?

Regarding CR for the most part I agree he is OK, but at the same time I think he knows more and hopefully he's shared with LE. The thing that really bothers me though is after LVD sent the text to CV's son's that their father had died they were not getting replies from her. She was basically ignoring their messages. One of the son's texts or call's CR thinking possibly he knows what the heck is going on, there is no response and he leaves CR messages to call him back and he never does. Why would CR not return the call? Very bothersome to me.
I’d like to think if it were me I’d pick up the phone to say “Uh, yeah. My uncle shot your Dad. Twice.” But I might just eat a gallon of ice cream and sleep instead.

I've been lurking for the last few weeks, and have been following this bizarre case along with everyone else.

Maybe I missed it, but I'm confused about Lori's oldest son. He stated that detectives came to his door asking for the whereabouts of the two missing kids. Now we are hearing that Alex told police that they were with the Woodcocks, then Lori told them they were with Melanie. So how does Lori's son fit into this?

I may have some experience that can help understand the psychology behind Lori. A few years back I was in a really bad marriage, that I've thankfully was able to get out of. After multiple sessions with my therapist, he was sure that she had Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD), and was highly functional at that. He also thought she could have some narcissistic tendencies as well. Of course, this was not an official diagnosis, because according to my ex, she had no problems it was all me. I've spent years learning about these different disorders, and learning to recognize the signs.

As I was watching the Jodi Arias trial years ago, it was like I was seeing those signs all over again. My ex-wife and her could have been sisters. By the way, Jodi was also diagnosed with BPD.

After what I have seen and read about LVD I am fairly confident that she is also a highly functional BPD. She exhibits several signs.

When she is caught in a lie, she just changes it, it doesn't even phase her.

Calls JJ her niece's drug baby, and seems to think this is normal behavior.

Everything is about her, if it doesn't benefit her she doesn't want to deal with it.

In public, she came across as the "perfect mom", so did my ex. They are really good at putting on a show in public. It's when you are behind closed doors things get real.

Although we don't know why CV dropped the divorce, I think he was being manipulated by Lori. I think she used several tactics on him. This article explains it better than I can:

Video: Love Bombing, Brainwashing, Trauma Bonds, Narcissists and Borderlines, Part 1 - Shrink4Men

I think CV felt that LVD was being genuine with him, and he let his guard down.

Now back to eating my popcorn. :) MOO

Last edited:
Does anyone find it strange that a few things are missing from the PC affidavit? The purpose of the affidavit is effectively to prove a negative, to prove that Lori has not arranged for support. They did that by confirming she is not paying anyone. But wouldn't they talk to close relatives? I wonder if they talked with Lori's parents. They would be an obvious choice. No mention is made of that. I know they are not required to talk to people like taht but I would think that they would and would mention it.
Not strange. The purpose of the affidavit is NOT to prove anything. There is zero requirement to prove anything in an affidavit when presenting it for an arrest warrant. Evidence isn't being shown to the judge that signs the warrant.

All that is required is to assert sufficient facts that a reasonable person would believe that it is more likely than not that a specific crime was committed by a specific individual. That is the standard for an arrest warrant.

Proving anything comes later in the process. It isn't necessary to include everything law enforcement knows and law enforcement usually will only include enough to get the warrant. The State has no obligation to turn over every possible rock nor follow every single bread crumb. Also it won't be necessary to prove everything that appeared in the affidavit for the arrest warrant, that is, just because we see any specific fact stated in the affidavit it doesn't mean that same specific fact has to be proven later in court, let alone even mentioned in any further proceeding. And finally, if it turns out after further investigation that any specific fact asserted in the affidavit is no longer true it doesn't necessarily affect the validity of the warrant because the statement of facts are those facts that are believed to be true at the time the affidavit was presented and each and every fact stands alone.

I think I said something like this in a prior post, but imagine if they had a video of Lori with Chad and possibly Alex as well entering Yellowstone with JJ on 9/24 or 9/25 and a picture of them leaving a few hours later or even a few days later, but no sign of JJ. Doesn't prove anything and could be that Tylee and JJ are a a compound near Cody, Wyoming or Cooke City, MT, or somewhere where going through Yellowstone to get there from Rexburg makes a certain amount of sense. But it could also show that Lori and her cohorts found a place to dispose of evidence in Yellowstone. They'd certainly not want to make all of that public since it isn't needed to make their case to charge and extradict Lori. They're probably waiting to see how Chad reacts and if he tries to run they'll be all over it. More likely is he comes back to Idaho with Lori. Once he shows up, they could pull him in for questioning and/or arrest him as well. But making public everything they know doesn't make sense. I think we have to assume what they make public is because it is the minimum they can make public in order to show something they have to for legal reasons (aka, to charge Lori and force her hand) or because they think making it public will move the case along, eiher by getting someone to come forward or to make a mistake or whatever.

MOOOOOOOOOOOO

You commented in another thread about cell phone service in the park. I found this information, FWIW:

https://www.yellowstonepark.com/park/cell-phone-wifi-yellowstone

It is scary, it really shows how dangerous group think really can be.

Why are they not questioning things for themselves? How do they all come to believe they have powers if they were normal from the beginning? Are these people easily influenced, mentally unstable, searching for something?

My kids drive me crazy for being outspoken and strong-willed sometimes, but I suppose I can be grateful I raised kids who lean more towards leaders than followers.

Going to try to respond to this without stepping over the line. Hopefully I manage. :)

I agree, it is scary. However ... pick any religious denomination (extra points if it was first started sometime not so long ago that the history of its founding is too far back to know anything about it). Or pick any notorious person or group that goes against the status quo of the time. These could be John Birchers, anti-vaxxers, Scientologists, flat earthers, the founding fathers of the US, L Ron Hubbard, FDR, or the people who participated in the Underground Railroad in the 1860s. The same could be said of all of them. Yet we all aren't going to think all of them are way out there. At least a few, I suspect most of us would be supportive of. But everyone's list would be a bit different.

I agree with everything you're saying, but I also understand the appeal to thinking you're special or onto something that no one else has figured out. It's human. I suspect we all have things we believe that 80% of the world would disagree with us on. Are we wrong?

Ref: EIN article, message from Chad to CP/AVOW.

What is GRI? Is that Chad’s private pay forum within AVOW? What does is stand for?
GRI = Global Research Initiative.

It was started by another mover and shaker in the prepper community. He turned over control of it to AVOW and Chad back in 2015. It is hidden behind a paywall on AVOW, which itself is a paywall. To access AVOW and the GRI section would cost about $10.50/month. I don't know if they still put out publications since Chad went AWOL back in November and he ran it, or at the very least was a major contributor of it.

I don't know that I can link it directly, but if one wanted to get an idea of what these GRI newsletters looked like and the type of content they published then one would have to use the way back machine on archive.org and do a search for g-r-i.org/Newsletters.php ;):cool:

Not all of the newsletters have been archived, but a decent amount are available for perusal. Note that these were published before Chad took over, but will still give one an idea of what GRI is all about.

You commented in another thread about cell phone service in the park. I found this information, FWIW:

https://www.yellowstonepark.com/park/cell-phone-wifi-yellowstone

That wasn't me who commented on the cell service, but I would have guessed (based on anecdotal evidence) that coverage was hit and miss. The reality is that Wyoming as a state probably has the worse cell service by any reasonable measure of any state in the lower 48. However, this link says something interesting to our purposes. It is "Most phone apps that provide narrated tours use your phone's GPS, not your data plan or WiFi. Such apps should work in most areas of the park."

Basically this makes the point that the GPS part of your cell phone is working even if you don't get cell service at the spot where you are. So I'm wondering if whatever might be tracking your location is going to be working (maybe saving to be retrieved later) where you are, even if you can't send a text, make a phone call, or Google something. I'm also thinking that even though 50% of the park doesn't have cell service whether a large percentage of that 50% is backcountry area with better than 50% in the areas where roads go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave