Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So unless she told him or he became aware after they married on the 5th Nov. Assuming it was a legal marriage.

I am not an attorney but it looks like he is between a rock and a hard place if he is called into court to testify to what he knows. He tells what he knows or pleads the 5th, those are his only options.

I'm looking for a timeline on BB shooting. There was great conversation way back detailing travel time driving or possibly flying and one member did a great job detailing it all. I'm still trying to figure how it could have been possible for AC to have been at one place and then the other. If someone can share a thread # I can go back and re-read those posts. Thank you!

Has this been posted?

It's the woman who claimed to have seen Tylee in December.
Not the video, but the article about this woman claiming she saw Tylee at the concert has been posted numerous times. Obviously if there is a security video and she reported it to everybody, presumably authorities viewed the security video, so can we stop talking about it?

Well, here's the thing. When Lori married LaGioia in 1995, her name was still Cox. That is from the record on the marriage it says Lori Cox - so was she really married before? Who knows. BTW, I am referencing marriage number one........LaGioia is number two just to clarify.
I have found no record of such marriage... whereas the others are searchable. Way back, i do know it was mentioned that they thought there was not a marriage. Oh...if we could just get ma and pa Cox to answer some questions...

We've had his name and their divorce dates from court records for a while. He was also mentioned in at least one MSM timeline before this. We just can't sleuth him, other than records that Lori is in...

They were married 22 Oct 1995 in Harris County, Texas.
Lori filed for divorce 17 Dec 1996 in Bexar County, Texas.
The divorce was final 25 Feb 1998.

CR was born during this marriage. I believe he is likely CR's bio father but was never in CR's life. MOO.
And the connection to #1 is believed to have been in CA, during/after/near her high school days.

I'm looking for a timeline on BB shooting. There was great conversation way back detailing travel time driving or possibly flying and one member did a great job detailing it all. I'm still trying to figure how it could have been possible for AC to have been at one place and then the other. If someone can share a thread # I can go back and re-read those posts. Thank you!
Not sure where that was discussed now but it isn't possible as there was only 3 hours time difference. New info based on IP recent statement about MBP has confirmed Alex was the shooter. Therefore it cannot have been Alex in the storage video, unless MBP or IP are lying. HTH.

Not sure where that was discussed now but it isn't possible as there was only 3 hours time difference. New info based on IP recent statement about MBP has confirmed Alex was the shooter. Therefore it cannot have been Alex in the storage video, unless MBP or IP are lying. HTH.
New info has BB claiming MBP told IP something so it's like triple hearsay. BB believes Alex was the shooter, and MBP supposedly told IP that she and her uncle were involved, according to BB, but I don't think that's what one would consider solid evidence.

Was Lori really in Hawaii on Sept 24th- the same day she unenrolled JJ from school? Or do we think that was that a lie? 6 days later on Oct 1, she was renting a storage unit in Rexburg. Why the quick trip to Hawaii? Or why lie about her location to the nanny? I really hope that LE has her phone pings from this Sept 24th communication with the nanny. It seems vital to know where Lori was that day. MOO.

I'll put my money down on "Some truth was couched within a lie." What I take from her comment to the sitter is that the plan to be in Hawaii with Chad was already in motion by September 24th....yikes.

On this particular latest posting about it. There are numerous discussions about the woman and her claims all over the threads. Tylee's aunt has comments about it on her blog.

This only came out in the last week. It is an interview with the woman by Arizona media. We have a lot of new posters so they can view and make their own mind up about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member