Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we can now add Wyoming to the list of states involved in this case:
Arizona - CV / AC demise
Hawaii - POI fled
Idaho - last known residence POI
Nevada - marriages of associates
Utah - criminal trespass and exhumation of TD
Wyoming - last known sighting of Tylee

Crimes committed in Yellowstone National Park are federal offenses, and the park falls under the jurisdiction of the District of Wyoming federal court, which is part of the 10th Judicial Circuit of the United States, with an assigned U.S. Magistrate. The Judge at Yellowstone is responsible for all initial appearances on all federal cases (misdemeanor and felony) originating in Yellowstone and for all trials, motions, and sentencing hearings in misdemeanor cases. All such procedures must be conducted within the District of Wyoming.

An FBI Special Agent is assigned to Yellowstone as well to provide investigatory assistance for crimes that are beyond the scope of those handled on a daily basis by the park’s staff (i.e., homicide, rape, etc.).
Law Enforcement

Friends--

O/T but I just learned a friend's 16 year old son, Jaden Davis, has been missing since Saturday. He's missing from the Greenacres neighborhood in Detroit Michigan. The family is frantic. I created a thread for him here:

MI - Jaden Davis, 16, Greenacres Neighborhood, Detroit, 2-22-2020

May I please ask anyone from the area to visit the thread for his picture and more details?

And back to our regularly scheduled program. TIA.

Friends--

O/T but I just learned a friend's 16 year old son, Jaden Davis, has been missing since Saturday. He's missing from the Greenacres neighborhood in Detroit Michigan. The family is frantic. I created a thread for him here:

May I please ask anyone from the area to visit the thread for his picture and more details?

I’m so sorry to hear this, I hope they get good news soon :(

That doesn't make sense to get a nanny because a sibling wants paid. What makes more sense is that Tylee didn't want to take care of JJ by herself.
Or there is no Tylee on Sept 19.

All MOO, Tylee and LV are caring for JJ. Maybe Sept 8, maybe a little after, Tylee is gone so LV has to do it all by herself. She can't keep up so JJ gets more out of control to the point neighbors are raising concerns. By Sept 17 LV is so frazzled from caring for JJ without Tylee's help and worried about the attention she is getting from the neighbors that she hires the babysitter.

The babysitter incident doesn't go well for LV. First, the neighbors are upset about a fight between JJ and their kids. Hiring the babysitter was supposed to get the neighbors to stop looking at LV. Second, the babysitter tells LV about going upstairs to get JJ. LV gets nervous about strangers roaming freely in her house because she has things to hide. Like the fact there should be 3 people living in the house but there are only 2 beds, both in the same room. Probably nobody was supposed to be witness to that.

I give LV credit for saying Tylee drops by to do laundry. That explain why there are teeneaged girl things in the house but no teenaged girl.

And one way more sinister twist from watching too many movies...LV tells the babysitter to give JJ some medicine. What if LV then gives JJ more medicine, or a drug that interacts with whatever she gave the babysitter to give to JJ. Now she can deny she knew about whatever the babysitter gave him so that fatal drug interaction...oopsy.

Yeah, Chad's a liar. Lie, lie lie. And worse, evidently.

Yeah, as there's little doubt he's also, at minimum, a mental adulterer.

I know, but the EXCUSE she gave the babysitter doesn't even hold up.

Well, it does hold up; but it's telling.

I went the opposite way of Tylee, though granted my younger sibling is neurotypical. I didn't increase my affiliation with her; I in fact fought to get away from it, partly because my evangelical authoritarian parents "didn't believe in" paying anyone for things that involved this sacred cow called "Family".

Because Family, should want to do everything for free out of love, no? And if not "love", general responsibility. I never got a cent of allowance for doing chores around the house either, never mind babysitting, because "Chores Are What You Are Supposed to Do, and In Our House, We Don't Pay People to Do Natural Family Obligations".

So, I'm pretty sure that if Lori was angling for Tylee's benefits from her father, I'm not surprised she wouldn't empty her pockets to pay Tylee for babysitting either; and my reaction would be the same if we found out that Tylee never asked for a cent to babysit. If she had done so, "Family" would have been Lori's answer as to why not. Tylee probably knew better than to even ask.

How many of these couples left the temple and went straight to a hotel together? I bet almost all of them did if they didn't have sex right there in the temple! :eek: I'm being a bit dramatic but, a serious question for the LDS experts here, Is that possible? Are there private rooms in the temple where affairs could happen? In an earlier thread someone said there are no cameras inside the temple. That sounds like an ideal place to carry on an affair to me. No credit card receipts and no evidence of the affair if they meet in the temple. They can say all they are doing is praying together. :rolleyes:

I totally agree with your entire assessment about the motives behind these alleged temple trips and secret marriages. I recently heard someone say, "In the history of humanity, sex is undefeated." It is really gross to see people twisting up religious beliefs to justify their horny desires. I clipped your comment to address the question about sex inside the temple. I would not be surprised if it has happened before, but in my experience having attended the temple many times, it would be difficult to pull that off regularly. The temple is chock full of sweet elderly volunteers literally around every corner, and I think they would notice people trying to sneak off. JMO

And one way more sinister twist from watching too many movies...LV tells the babysitter to give JJ some medicine. What if LV then gives JJ more medicine, or a drug that interacts with whatever she gave the babysitter to give to JJ. Now she can deny she knew about whatever the babysitter gave him so that fatal drug interaction...oopsy.
SBM for focus
I’ve heard of/seen parents giving too much medication to children more times than I care to admit. A family i nannies for years ago used to regularly do it. She would also fail to tell me if she’d given infant paracetamol, risking me giving a double dose when they were ill. I’d also found out she was giving a antihistamine, bought over the counter at the time that would knock the kids out...just to get a good nights sleep. I don’t like your theory because it really does mean the kids are gone but it’s a very plausible one. MOO

Does anyone with medical knowledge know what the fatal dose of risperdrone (sp?) is for a child JJs height/weight. How many spoonfuls/tablets would that equate to?

Does anyone know if it has been noted anywhere, who the female with dark hair was on ring doorbell that visited Lori, I think on Oct 29th?

I'm looking for a timeline on BB shooting. There was great conversation way back detailing travel time driving or possibly flying and one member did a great job detailing it all. I'm still trying to figure how it could have been possible for AC to have been at one place and then the other. If someone can share a thread # I can go back and re-read those posts. Thank you!
Here is one of them.

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #16

Does anyone know if it has been noted anywhere, who the female with dark hair was on ring doorbell that visited Lori, I think on Oct 29th?
As far as i can tell, nobody knows. it has been suggested that it may be a certain Kansas living car podcaster. At first, just going by her mannerisms I want to agree, but she doesn't strike me as being that slender. Hard to tell though in the car though. MOO

Friends--

Sorry to hear this. Will pop in.

Hey there - BOTH of you have a point.

@DoctorAtty - You are correct that this whole "zone" is a moot point because we have seen all kinds of suspicious deaths surrounding these folks in major US Cities. The idea that they will suddenly head to a special zone to commit a crime doesn't make a lot of sense.

@KonaHonu - We *do* know that anti-govt leaning groups (which crossovers into prepper territory) are OBSESSED with bizarre legal loopholes that have never held up in court (like soveriegn citizen, etc). Which does mean that this "zone" is probably much more known and talked about in these circles.

In the end - there is A LOT of remote wilderness between Rexburg and wherever they exited Yellowstone and it is VERY upsetting that they have no cell phone messages, photos or any other evidence of Tylee after this date.

I guarantee you that overworked and underbudgeted YNP employees are not doing any searches at this point in time. This is just too large of a zone and as others have pointed out, the majority of the park is completely inaccessible during winter.
Have we ever been able to get details on AC's trucking routes. I believe I heard he transported "hazardous waste/chemicals" or something like that. I believe a friend of ACs has been here with us...are you a work colleague who could address these two points: his routes, and his cargo????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow