Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I couldn't stay away and I haven't caught up
Al;)ha

RSBM. Welcome back Portiz! :) But I don't think you understand the rules here yet. We can ONLY sleuth people when they are named as Persons of Interest (POI) or Suspects by Law Enforcement. Or if they are missing or were murdered we can sleuth those victims. We are NOT allowed to sleuth family members of the POI/family of the victims. Please go back and delete your post if you still have time to. You can edit it for 1 hour.

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Chad states NO PETS OR CHILDREN

ER55WgcXUAAtP8r

Let's not forget, Melani CHOSE to walk away from her kids.... She so much as put it in a text like it was just something nonchalant....

Then the shooting at BB occurred and I don't blame him one bit for fearing his life and his children's...

She made the battle herself.

In addition, I would think BB’s PI has additional info that hasn’t been shared. Just the fact that he hired a PI works in his favor.

When CD was getting on his flight, he only had 1 backpack and 1 suitcase. When he and LVD went to Maui they each had 1 backpack and 1 suitcase. Maybe he had to get rid of Lori' s stuff at the thrift store or maybe he rented a storage unit for it. JMO
He could have shipped a lot of stuff. MOO

This is possible. I wouldn't say likely though. I don't think most LDS members would find this combination to be "normal," but unlike Chad, I don't think many people think Lori operated as a "normal" Latter-day Saint.

I haven't seen these "infinity mirrors" in people's houses much at all that I recall; they're not even in ordinary church meetinghouses -- usually just something that temples are known for. And the yoga mats could possibly be related to prayer/meditation, but I think most LDS who have them would use them for yoga (assuming we're differentiating that from prayer/meditation).
Now that I have read the article in Inside Edition about a former high school friend discussing Lori when young, I feel that Lori was absolutely trained, and lived under a very strict and highly traditional Mormon upbringing. Going to religious sessions every day before school, family very private. This was the 80s, and was in California...not a large Mormon base. This, I believe has much to do with who she is. That she married some non-mormon boy around high-school probably blew her parents and close relations out of the water. Who knows why they moved back to Texas. Maybe we will never know.

When CD was getting on his flight, he only had 1 backpack and 1 suitcase. When he and LVD went to Maui they each had 1 backpack and 1 suitcase. Maybe he had to get rid of Lori' s stuff at the thrift store or maybe he rented a storage unit for it. JMO

BBM. Or maybe he got rid of his own clothing at the thrift store and is toting Lori's stuff home for her? The answer to that question could be very revealing.

MOO.

You know, I really think they thought none of this would ever come out and this would never be a story anyone would know. MOO. It gives me hope for what LE found out electronically.
The date of the email is November 8, 2019...Tammy's body has not been exhumed and Alex is not dead yet. They have to be thinking they are free and clear. MOO

I thought it was Lihue but it was hard to tell. The TSA did not look like it does in HNL

My first instinct was HNL, which I got so excited I misspelled, because it's what is familiar to me. It wasn't until I looked at photos of Lihue that I think that's the correct airport. I've asked the mods to delete the comment since it does nothing but add to my embarrassment. This case sometimes puts me in overdrive. o_O:(

I believe this poster is asking specifically what Chad moving to Rexburg has to do with facilitating his affair with Lori, and quite frankly I have always been perplexed at this assertion as well since Lori had lived in AZ and Hawaii until September 2019. I dont think suggesting to read back about the reasons we have previously discussed would help to answer what I (and likely the poster you quote) believe to be a non sequitur. Moo.
see what you are saying. I just think Chad's choice for moving (selfish over Tammy's wishes since all family in Utah) was before he ever knew Lori, but Lori's choice was having had real communication with Chad (as said before...penpals if nothing else) imo moo and whatever else works

Last edited:
How sure are we that Alex was at the storage unit on October 2? I’ve watched the footage again and it’s really not clear who was there on what date. They show random footage - first Alex’s truck, but then “the man” carries something to Lori’s car, not Alex’s, all while saying “on October 2nd and 3rd”.

We need the raw footage with the date stamps, and then compare body shapes of the men who appear..

BBM. Or maybe he got rid of his own clothing at the thrift store and is toting Lori's stuff home for her? The answer to that question could be very revealing.

MOO.
I think that the gist of this has to do with what Lori can take with her via her extradition. She might be able to take all of her clothes, etc.. So in that case, the Chadster is taking what he came with back out. The thrift store visit was probably to drop off extras that they needed while on their visit to Hawaii.

Thank you for your valuable input. I really didn't see it as a normal LDS thing, I was thinking that possibly with her fringe beliefs she was creating her own temple to explore her multiple mortal probations (she seemed to be quite heavy into that) and possibly she thought she was murdering "Ned Snyder" for all of eternity rather than just in this incarnation but it is all complete speculation without truly understanding her beliefs and motivations. It was more of a thought I wanted to explore with minds that are far more knowledgeable than my own, thank you. MOO
Thanks for the reminder of Ned Snyder!!! With so much going on I had lost track of that little diddy.

see what you are saying. I just think Chad's choice for moving (selfish over Tammy's wishes since all family in Utah) was before he ever knew Lori, but Lori's choice was having had real communication with Chad (as said before...penpals if nothing else)
Perhaps Chad may have had lady friends before Lori. MOO

Tammy's family mostly lives in Springville, Utah, as does most of Chad's, but not everyone. I am quite sure there is a, hopefully temporary, estrangement right now with Chad's kids and Tammy's family for the most part. I hope when the son who is on a mission returns he helps fix some family problems and misunderstandings. MOO.

Springville isn't that big. I wonder how many awkward encounters there have been?

@Picklepuck
Here's the source quote for above:

The pair made their first appearance together in December 2017 on a podcast for Preparing a People, a group which, according to its website, organizes conferences and lectures for those who 'look forward to the rapidly coming changes to our current Telestial way of life, and rejoice in the hope of a far better world to soon come!'

Doomsday couple Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell leave Kaua'i hideout amid ongoing search for her kids | Daily Mail Online
Thank you! I think I need to make a new habit to keep checking the timeline, as details get fuzzy just reading comments for hours at a time. Also, I am lacking sleep, so I'm refraining from commenting tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow