Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In addition to the comparisons above the LIFE email has 2 instances of passive voice.

"I have been offered a job out of state and have had to accept it."

"You have been so great to get him his DDD funding and scholarship have just all finally been settled."

----

The fake and real Charles emails have zero instances of passive voice.

Analyze My Writing

Either way, the State of Idaho is going to have to prove the charges. Which is going to be difficult. Unless they have a boatload of additional evidence.

It is too bad that there is no potential parent who has a legal and legitimate right to demand visitation. Lori would not be able to squirm out of that.

INMO, "Caylee's Law", in Florida, should be made into a federal law. That would give the FBI jurisdiction into every single missing child case, and federal felony charges for lying to a federal officer.

I can't see why this wouldn't happen. It makes sense.
Caylee's Law - Wikipedia

Except, of course, to Lori Vallow, she has not reported her children "missing", because they are not "missing" to her. Go figure it.
BBM
Not exactly the same, but in CPS cases, both parties have to go before a judge and argue why they should have custody. Obviously since Lori did not show up, she did not present her argument so CPS/the state now has custody. Lori will have to argue her way back to limited/supervised visitation, then back to custody if she can prove she is fit. Otherwise, the kids even if found, will be in foster care or whomever the court decides is best.
Obviously this is separate from the criminal charges she is being held on which remain to be proven. Moo.

Prosecutor releases statement on court order regarding missing Rexburg kids | East Idaho News
She doesn't have to.

Does the government have a right to demand a parent produce their children on demand, if there has never been an allegation of abuse?

No one else has any legal standing for custody of JJ or Tylee. Why is the State of Idaho pursuing this? Legally.

Lori Vallow has not been charged with any wrongdoing in connection with the death of Charles Vallow, or Alex Cox.

Furthermore, Chad Daybell has not been charged with any crime either.

I am not an advocate for Lori Vallow. But pointing out, that INMO, the State of Idaho is skating on some very thin ice, legally.

Please don't argue with me, unless you have an actual law, from the State of Idaho statutes that contradicts this.

Is she the children's guardian ? Or is the State Of Idaho ?

She doesn't have to.

Does the government have a right to demand a parent produce their children on demand, if there has never been an allegation of abuse?

No one else has any legal standing for custody of JJ or Tylee. Why is the State of Idaho pursuing this? Legally.

Lori Vallow has not been charged with any wrongdoing in connection with the death of Charles Vallow, or Alex Cox.

Furthermore, Chad Daybell has not been charged with any crime either.

I am not an advocate for Lori Vallow. But pointing out, that INMO, the State of Idaho is skating on some very thin ice, legally.

Please don't argue with me, unless you have an actual law, from the State of Idaho statutes that contradicts this.
If she has a sound legal objection her lawyer should make it.

I really want to hear about this pool party. I've read it was the same day and possibly actually a few days later also. I'd guess a pool party with MBP, JC1, maybe IP, LVD, CD?, possibly ZP and the kids would be a pool party with a noticeable noise level.

What job did Lori have during this time period JJ was in school? What was her employment background?

Strange she doesn’t say - will be in contact once we get settled in “whatever state” so we can get JJ’s school records transferred to his new school?

Her husband passed away?!? How about tragically killed? Before we had the great pool party?

She has a high school education only. The only job we know of that Lori has held in the past was as a hairdresser-- which she last did sometime before she married Charles. Oh, and she was on Wheel of Fortune and competed in the Mrs Texas beauty pageant in 2004. She married Charles in 2006 and never had a job after that AFAIK. Charles made $20,000 per month and they hired live-in nannies for JJ. There was no job that she was taking out of state (or if there was one we have not heard anything about it). Oh, and she lied and told the school that Charles committed suicide. She told JJ that his daddy was traveling in California for work and he repeated that at school. The school filed a report with Child Protective Services (or whatever the AZ equivalent is) because they looked into Charles death and found out he was shot during a family argument.

MOO.

Thank you! What a list. :( jmo

Yes! the SPLC closely tracks and publishes these terrorist networks, has don great work for years!! This is also what the FBI uses in it's Domestic Terrorist tracking (as per a previous comment)

This is a personal experience, but it may be helpful so wanted to share, many many years ago I used to post at a forum which had a LOT of threads relating to the Prepper/ New World Order/ Reptillian Agenda/ Freemasons & Illuminati/ Deep State lots of the themes brought up in the SPLC site...

At first the place was an interesting community, and although we called ourselves "CTers" The threads I came there to read were about metaphysical philosophy.... Nostradamus etc. A glance at the front pg. looked like a lunatic fringe party... but (I thought) they were harmless and not serious at all..... Long story short, or shortish lol, little by little this forum started attracting more and more religious zealots. Part of the problem was the name of the forum which had a reference to 'God', but looking back I think it was attracting attention b/c other religious Forums started linking to it in the Prepper/ End of Time threads.... Many of the original members were really put off by this influx of Bible Thumpers. Subjects that used to be freely talked about became 'sinful' etc.and new subjects were introduced, including Racist/ sexist and Doomsday2012 send us your money/ possessions crap. LOTS of fights broke out..... Really Really nasty Trolls, people getting "Doxxed" and having their personal info plastered in public..... Really just a hornets nest of this sick underbelly of society... Just horrible. I left, but I know this place brought together these types of people, and enabled their worst idea's.... while recruiting many more.

TBH, when I hear some people like Roger Stone start talking about his crazier conspiracy theories, they are verbatim what people posted on this website.. many Russian members as well who identified as 'hackers', the site was taken over and destroyed IMO.

Anyway my point is, more people then you can imagine buy into this crap... The Religious Element may have to do with those types already being pre conditioned to believe in 'unseen evil forces' and things of that nature, which others might see as fantasy/ non reality even insane. But I think it was also a group dynamic, wanting to belong, and feeling powerless in their everyday lives.
Sorry for the Tangents, but maybe it will add a little to this topic. MOO!

Not sure if this is what you are asking, but since the shelter hearing has already occurred, the state would necessarily have temporary custody. Her charges would have been brought based on her being the custodian at the time of the offenses. Moo.
ETA: I realize this was a rhetorical question and we are on the same page here..it's been a long day..:confused:

Last edited:

Attachments

• lori ct order pg 1.png
    lori ct order pg 1.png
    271.6 KB · Views: 34
  • lori ct order pg 2.png
    lori ct order pg 2.png
    168.7 KB · Views: 30
Where’s the cross-eyed emoji? Oh good heavens. Where do these people come up with this stuff? You did a really good job of laying it out for us. I’m happy that you referenced the Bible and I agree, we are not that far along yet.

I keep hearing about this “veil” that they are able to see behind. I do not understand. According to the Bible, the only veil mentioned was torn at Christ’s death, from the top down. Therefore, we now individually have access to God (not in a way that we receive continued revelation though), and do not need (as Jer 31:31-34 prophesies) man to teach us the Word of God. We no longer need priests to go into the holy of holies anymore. That temple was destroyed. Jesus IS the temple and the holy of holies. Everything I hear from these people takes the power from Christ and puts it into either themselves or their man made structures, even though they claim to be Christ followers. “I can get myself over the obstacle. And Jesus will be on the other side congratulating me for doing it myself.” Paraphrasing of course. Yes, it’s like the Tower of Babel all over again. My heart breaks for these people because I am almost certain they truly believe they are genuine and on the right path. JMO MOO

The thing is these are the most dangerous cults, with the most dangerous cult leaders. Especially what I am seeing with this cult. I have read stories of people having all kinds of bad experiences with this already.

I found a couple of forums, where there are LDS people defending this cult, there are also those that oppose it too.

What is particularly dangerous, is how he is teaching this. I don't think your average Christian is going to understand how crafty and insidious this is. Probably a good thing for anyone to know.

The techniques used can apply to a lot of belief systems that we all hold. At the core, this is based on psychological warfare. Sometimes this is very obvious, and in your face. Other times, it is very subtle, and sneaky.

Have you ever changed your mind about something? Of course, we all have. Knowing why we do so can be a valuable tool.

What he does, is he takes scriptures (that he cherry picks), combine this with familiar terminology (in this case LDS terminology), then makes an argument based on this framework.

He uses several other tactics: he is careful to say that that this may not be for you, that you may not be ready for this.

This does several things. Anything bad happens, he can say it's not his fault, the person wasn't ready. The second thing this does is work on a person's psyche. This is why peer pressure works so well, it uses the same line of thinking.

Next, he carefully crafts a message using scriptures, terminology, and widely held beliefs to convince his followers that this is doctrinal. He carefully creates an argument to fit the narrative.

I understand how this works, very well. I spent 4 years in H.S. and 2 in College on Debate teams. What you learn really fast, is that truth can easily be manipulated to fit the narrative. The really crafty, charismatic speakers use techniques to play on people's emotions. This can easily be seen in our culture today.

As an example, here are some very explosive topics, that have people very divided to the point that friendships can be ruined over it. The main ones are what we all know: Religion, politics, and sex. If you really research any of these topics, in depth, you can start to see why people could believe either extreme, or anything in between.

The next sneaky tactic he uses I don't know the name, but maybe someone here does. I will call it "You're a Special Immortal";). Basically what this is, is that most people want to feel that they are "special" in some way, or because they are so "special" they can "save" others. You see this throughout our culture, here are some words it can go under: The White Knight, Narcissist, God Complex, Conceited, Hubris, etc. You get the general idea.

This is where someone who is strongly religious can fall for this trap. They ask themselves some of these questions, have these type of thoughts, and make statements like the following (as an example only):

- Well he is using scriptures. That's good, I'll keep listening.
- He is saying that this works for him (validation), but I might not be ready (Sure I am ready)
- Alright he is using religious terminology that I am familiar with, that makes sense.
- What he's saying makes sense. I'll keep learning about this.
- He's not saying anything bad, he's using scriptures, referring to terminology I am familiar with.
- I'm special (I just knew it), I am so ready for the mysteries. Of course I am one of those 144,000 "Immortals"
- This all makes sense now, I am a true believer.

This is how someone gets pulled into this, it happens gradually over time, and they convince themselves that this is true. There are a lot of techniques that good cult leaders use. Most of them are very experienced with psychology, and how to manipulate one's will. It's basically brainwashing, except the victims are compliant and willing to subject themselves to it.

I'll tell you right now, using this same framework, you could (in theory - please don't) carefully craft a religion that is radicalized and slowly but surely lead people away from God.

This group has already caused people to leave their spouses, believe in reincarnation (they call it something else though), believe they are transitioning to "immortals", and who knows what else.

MOO

She has a high school education only. The only job we know of that Lori has held in the past was as a hairdresser-- which she last did sometime before she married Charles. Oh, and she was on Wheel of Fortune and competed in the Mrs Texas beauty pageant in 2004.

MOO.

Don't forget fitness instructor.

She is not their legal custodian now.

Valid point. But what evidentiary reason does the State of Idaho have to take legal custody of Tylee? Just because LV did not bring her to court, doesn't prove anything.

JJ, maybe, due to his disability. Possibly more standing, for the State of Idaho. Not sure about relevant case law.

Maybe our VIs have more insight into whom Tammy would confide, if she received such a piece of information.

In the short term, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's a .00001% chance at this point that Tammy's death as a healthy reasonably young incipient marathoner was an accident. :(

IMO, LE needs that autopsy report and Tammy's parents need to brace for bad news, because if Lori and Chad were in unrequited lust for a year-plus, well... IMO anybody can do the probability math on that one.

I think LE likely already has the toxicology and are trying to track the source of whatever they found in her system.... maybe trying to tie it to CD or LV or even AC.

Honestly, how long has it been since the exhumation?! It generally takes around 2 weeks to complete... sometimes up to 30 days, but I've never heard of it being longer. Unless of course it's being withheld for whatever reason.

As for Tammy, I believe she probably did hear from CV, and confronted CD, who then told LV 'the jig was up'... Maybe she found out about the other letter from Charles because AdamC confronted her, or as another poster pointed out AC,BB and CV staged an intervention.... Charles did try to have LV committed remember.

Ok, the article title is misleading. This is so frustrating.

The article title literally says: "Chad Daybell tells ABC News, Tylee and J.J. 'are safe"

A couple of lines later it says:

ABC News reported Sunday afternoon that the step-father of two missing Rexburg children told them that the youth are not in danger.

Further in the article Chad is quoted as saying: "The kids are safe".

So, what exactly did Chad say ABC? Really, what were his exact words, this really matters.

Based on the only quote ABC provided, that is pretty ambiguous. Is Chad talking about his kids? Lori's Kids? All of the kids?

Seriously, ABC is doing very sloppy reporting here. :(

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members