Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Charles' June 29th email to Adam reveals a lot about what he was thinking about Lori:
Chandler PD confirms investigation into an email from Charles Vallow before his death

Charles seemed to believe she was having a mental health crisis and he originally wanted to help her. He thought he could do it through communication with her family members about what was going on. If it's true that Lori knew Charles was talking to Adam then Adam likely contacted Lori to confront her about it. I believe once the fake letter came to light CV probably moved to the hotel. A hotel employee said he had been living there for weeks. He was probably telling Lori he was "done" and would be refiling divorce proceedings. July 10th He contacted their landlord and asked to meet to discuss getting a different place because it wasn't working out with Lori. Plus Charles was threatening to tell Chad's wife about the fake email and that he thought Lori and Chad were having an affair. Charles became a major threat to Lori and Chad at that point, even though he was pulling away from her (living in a hotel and looking to get another rental, etc). He might not have been aware of how threatened they would feel and how they would react since he only had suspicions of an affair. I've always found it suspicious that Lori made a point of telling Chandler PD after Charles was dead that SHE told Charles he couldn't stay there. But I think that was a lie to go along with her false accusations that Charles was abusive. I think Charles was taking actions to try to protect himself while simultaneously trying to get JJ out of there and get Lori mental health help. It's beyond tragic that Charles couldn't get away from Lori fast enough. I beleive he wouldn't have even gone to the house that morning if it wasn't for JJ. :( MOO.
And Lori could have been closer to being "an empty nester" if she had just let CV take JJ and move back to TX. But no.... Lori had $$$$ in mind, so continued to terrify and kill.

YES! I leave to find more antibacterial wipes at Target and come back to Lori packing her 1 tshirt and leggings to head to Idaho.

BBM. LOL. Do you think we should keep an eye out for this outfit:

25026030-8029415-image-m-24_1582297770495.jpg

PICTURED: The moment cult mom Lori Vallow is arrested in Hawaii | Daily Mail Online

Or was Chad possibly allowed to give Lori a fresh set of clothes to wear for her extradition?

Locals, what is the weather like in Idaho this week?
I have a feeling that Lori's going to be mighty cold wearing her leggings and flip-flops!

MOO.

Last edited:
Ok I’m feeling left out now. Not sure what’s wrong with where I live but we’ve never had any LDS knock on our door. Had a handful of jehovahs witnesses over the years and that’s it :oops: JMO

JWs haven’t come back to our place since the time I answered the door in Nightmare Before Christmas PJs, holding a pair of handcuffs, a whip, and one sequined glove. :p I was legitimately just putting together a “lost and found” box of costume props left behind after our Halloween party! :D

Chad on the AVOW forum on Feb 10: "The issue is that people are linking me to Julie's beliefs, which I studied but rejected." What is he referring to? Reincarnation or energy healing?

In turn Julie Rowe distanced herself from Chad and Lori's beliefs. What are those? Would Chad admit to having them?

Missing Idaho Kids Case: Chad Daybell Calls Situation 'Legal Mess' He 'Will Be Back' From On End-Times Website
I don't know, Lori obviously believes reincarnation (though she would call it 'multiple mortal probations') and I recall someone said Chad did too, so that can't be it. Julie R. said she performed energy healing on Chad and his family, so that's not it either. I think what he's rejecting of her beliefs is her own claims of being the central figure in the tribulations. Julie made many podcasts and spoke all about future events and her role in them, and these could be what Chad rejected: especially since we now know that he foresaw a prominent place and special authority for his own self and lori in the tribulations.
Julie likely rejected Chad's claims of being responsible for gathering the 144,000, and I think she likely knew there was something going on between him and Lori which she didn't think was right (and Chad was justifying it) IMO Maybe she also didn't agree with his belief about his '7 missions to fulfill'.

In a nutshell--I think it's a matter of rival claims that give the individual more power, prominence and authority than the other. When Narcissists clash. MOO

And Lori could have been closer to being "an empty nester" if she had just let CV take JJ and move back to TX. But no.... Lori had $$$$ in mind, so continued to terrify and kill.
$1M is a terrible thing to waste. Too bad for her, Charles pulled the rug out from under her. Incredible that JJ had to suffer for it, but perhaps would have anyway.

PICTURED: The moment cult mom Lori Vallow is arrested in Hawaii | Daily Mail Online

Or was Chad possibly allowed to give Lori a fresh set of clothes to wear for her extradition?

Locals, what is the whether like in Idaho this week?
I have a feeling that Lori's going to be mighty cold wearing her leggings and flip-flops!

MOO.
This is the outfit I was thinking..with the lularoe leggings. haha

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Idaho getting their ducks lined up. No word on a date.

There will be video streamed from a pool camera. (Wonder how many news outlets will broadcast it... She appears ready to become famous once she finally shows and they start broadcasting her all over. I expect MSM and the Daily Mail to cover it also. #Epic)
Is it wrong that I’m getting excited to see this ball really get rolling? Where are the kids?!!

Lori Vallow-Daybell to be extradited to ID this week, scheduled for Rexburg court date Friday

By: David Wells

REXBURG, Idaho — Lori Vallow-Daybell is expected in a Kauai, Hawaii courtroom Wednesday for an identification hearing, but she'll be back in Idaho for an appearance before a Rexburg judge by the end of the week, FOX 13 has learned.

A deputy court clerk for Madison County, Idaho confirmed Vallow is due for her initiial Idaho court appearance at 2 p.m. Friday.

Vallow-Daybell will have her charges read to her during Friday's court appearance, the court clerk said.

According to a report by East Idaho News, Vallow will be flown back to Idaho on a commercial flight "with multiple law enforcement officers."

Vallow-Daybell was arrested on the Hawaiian island of Kauai last month after failing to bring 7-year-old JJ and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan to Idaho authorities. Police strongly believe the two children's lives are in "extreme danger."

Vallow-Daybell was arrested on February 20 on suspicion of desertion and nonsupport of dependent children. She also faces charges of resisting or obstructing officers, criminal solicitation to commit a crime, and contempt of court - willful disobedience of court process or order.

An Idaho judge gave Vallow-Daybell until 4 p.m. on January 31 to physically bring J.J., who was last seen in September, and Tylee, who was last seen in August, before Idaho authorities.

Vallow-Daybell missed the deadline and did not return to Idaho from Hawaii, where she and Chad had been living.

***I BOLDED the part saying she will be on a commercial flight for anyone coming in from Hawaii to keep your eyes open.

Locals, what is the whether like in Idaho this week?

MOO.

The low is 18 degrees tomorrow, but the highs will hit mid 40's this week, then snowing this weekend. :rolleyes:

This article indicates Chad and Lori were emailing since Oct 2018 and CV became aware of it.

Lori Vallow's husband emailed her in early 2019 about 'seven missions to accomplish together,' source says

"Multiple sources say Vallow read Daybell's fictional doomsday books for years, but in October 2018, Vallow's husband at the time, Charles Vallow, found multiple emails from the eventual couple.

He was concerned and he warned his family five months before Vallow's brother shot and killed him, claiming self-defense."

I now even wonder what the Chad family emergency was in May 2019 that caused him to cancel a conference appearance. (See our timeline).

Just catching up.
First, "white camps" ? Really? What the &#%! So glad the FBI has a command center in the middle of this mess.

Second, I have drawn my spouse into this obsession of mine and he has reluctantly kept one ear open. He is from Utah and a few weeks ago he told me to research the LeBaron Family, the Church of the Firstborn and history of blood atonement in fundamentalist LDS sects. I did this and didn't post any of my thoughts as I couldn't bring myself to. Here is some basic ultra creepy background for those that are interested. Not sure it is worth discussing or not, but I thought since there seems to be this dubious unsourced email with the single worst honey do list ever, I would mention it. There was the briefest of discussion in the Thread #1 (12/27) and Thread #7 (1/13).

Church of the Firstborn (LeBaron family) - Wikipedia
https://scholarsarchive.byu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=6227&context=etd

From Chad's website:Behind the Scenes of Escape to Zion | cdaybell.com

The Mission of the 144,000 High Priests

In “Escape to Zion,” Doug Dalton is serving as one of this group. In D&C 77:11, this group is defined during a question and answer session the Prophet Joseph had with the Lord:

“Q. What are we to understand by sealing the one hundred and forty-four thousand, out of all the tribes of Israel–twelve thousand out of every tribe?

“A. We are to understand that those who are sealed (to this calling) are high priests, ordained unto the holy order of God, to administer the everlasting gospel, for they are they who are ordained out of every nation, kindred, tongue, and people, by the angels to whom is given power over the nations of the earth, to bring as many as will come to the church of the Firstborn.”

Orson Pratt taught that these men will be protected “so that the power of death and pestilence and plague that will go forth in those days sweeping over the nations of the earth will have no power over them.” (Journal of Discourses, Vol. 18:25, given on April 11, 1875.)

I think Charles' June 29th email to Adam reveals a lot about what he was thinking about Lori:
Chandler PD confirms investigation into an email from Charles Vallow before his death

Charles seemed to believe she was having a mental health crisis and he originally wanted to help her. He thought he could do it through communication with her family members about what was going on. If it's true that Lori knew Charles was talking to Adam then Adam likely contacted Lori to confront her about it. I believe once the fake letter came to light CV probably moved to the hotel. A hotel employee said he had been living there for weeks. He was probably telling Lori he was "done" and would be refiling divorce proceedings. July 10th He contacted their landlord and asked to meet to discuss getting a different place because it wasn't working out with Lori. Plus Charles was threatening to tell Chad's wife about the fake email and that he thought Lori and Chad were having an affair. Charles became a major threat to Lori and Chad at that point, even though he was pulling away from her (living in a hotel and looking to get another rental, etc). He might not have been aware of how threatened they would feel and how they would react since he only had suspicions of an affair. I've always found it suspicious that Lori made a point of telling Chandler PD after Charles was dead that SHE told Charles he couldn't stay there. But I think that was a lie to go along with her false accusations that Charles was abusive. I think Charles was taking actions to try to protect himself while simultaneously trying to get JJ out of there and get Lori mental health help. It's beyond tragic that Charles couldn't get away from Lori fast enough. I beleive he wouldn't have even gone to the house that morning if it wasn't for JJ. :( MOO.
Not a researcher, by any means, but when you refuse blood transfusions and modern medicine to save lives, that kind of cuts down your chances of spreading your religion: JH.
And one of the groups, Quakers or Shakers, led separated lives. Men apart from women. Separate church pews, separate living quarters. Again, tough to grow your religion if your population doesn’t grow, too. LDS on the other hand, listened to “Go West, young man!” Took on multiple wives. In those years, many, many women died during child birth. LDS generally adopted ideas to promote their growth and influence. From my understanding, if you’re not LDS, in predominantly LDS areas, salaries, promotions, other opportunities do not come your way if you are outside the teachings of LDS.
Joseph Smith, Jr., I think was a great showman. Orator. Leader. If SLC citizens knew a group of its members were trekking across the Great Plains in the middle of winter and did not arrive on time, LDS members would head east in search of them. I have not read of many accounts of other religious groups doing the same. Missionaries, yes. And “Dr. Livingston, I presume?” But to send out search parties for the general public/pioneers that headed West?
No, I’m not LDS. Just some information stored in my head.
Just to clarify..i was really pointing out that the main groups were originated in the Northeast of the US..... but there were a large number of much smaller groups that pranced up and down the US to preach some crazy stuff during that time. LDS, JW etc were just a couple of them in the "Second Great Awakening"... Less like LDS, however, "The new evangelical movement, however, placed greater emphasis on humans' ability to change their situation for the better. By stressing that individuals could assert their "FREE WILL" in choosing to be saved"

Just catching up.
First, "white camps" ? Really? What the &#%! So glad the FBI has a command center in the middle of this mess.

Second, I have drawn my spouse into this obsession of mine and he has reluctantly kept one ear open. He is from Utah and a few weeks ago he told me to research the LeBaron Family, the Church of the Firstborn and history of blood atonement in fundamentalist LDS sects. I did this and didn't post any of my thoughts as I couldn't bring myself to. Here is some basic ultra creepy background for those that are interested. Not sure it is worth discussing or not, but I thought since there seems to be this dubious unsourced email with the single worst honey do list ever, I would mention it. There was the briefest of discussion in the Thread #1 (12/27) and Thread #7 (1/13).

In “Escape to Zion,” Doug Dalton is serving as one of this group. In D&C 77:11, this group is defined during a question and answer session the Prophet Joseph had with the Lord:

“Q. What are we to understand by sealing the one hundred and forty-four thousand, out of all the tribes of Israel–twelve thousand out of every tribe?

“A. We are to understand that those who are sealed (to this calling) are high priests, ordained unto the holy order of God, to administer the everlasting gospel, for they are they who are ordained out of every nation, kindred, tongue, and people, by the angels to whom is given power over the nations of the earth, to bring as many as will come to the church of the Firstborn.”

Orson Pratt taught that these men will be protected “so that the power of death and pestilence and plague that will go forth in those days sweeping over the nations of the earth will have no power over them.” (Journal of Discourses, Vol. 18:25, given on April 11, 1875.)
Have you read "Under the Banner of Heaven" by John Krakauer? Fascinating, and amongst others, he covers the LeBarons.
https://www.amazon.com/Under-Banner-Heaven-Story-Violent/dp/1400032806

Edit to add: Your link to Chad's website, how freaking pretentious of him, "STANDING IN HOLY PLACES" Get out of here, Homer!

Just catching up.

LOL @ "the single worst honey-do list ever". Member @snoflake20 found this a few weeks earlier, though probably discussing a different batch of apostate weirdoes as we haven't heard anything about ours looking for an excuse to be drunks; that reportedly riotous pool party has gotten to me:

https://mormonleaks.io/wiki/documents/2/2e/Stake_President_Reports_Apostasy.pdf

Last edited:
No offense intended! IMO We do as well here in Virginia!
Shoot. Lol not me! I schedule a two hour meeting with them to open the Bible and review what God’s word actually says. I think it’s important to let these young 18/19-year-old kids know what the Bible says, so I encourage them in their off time to study for themselves because it is not about “the church”. It is about their eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow