Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello this is my first post. So I apologize if I do this all wrong and not real sure of what I can and cannot share but on FB page I follow there is a big discussion that the kids are alive, reads much like the friend of Chads that stated once they heard the story they understand. Am I able to share a pic of the FB page? Thx

Sorry cloughman08, but pics/posts/comments from social media are not allowed unless the account belongs to MSM or LE, a victim or a POI/suspect. Comments by friends/family and the general public in those approved social media accounts are not allowed for discussion.

Are their links to this info? I clearly missed it. Thanks.
There are a few but here's one. Very long article and I have copy pasted one para from about half way thru and another from near the end. It's best to read the whole article. Although it is very long.

A look at the religious circle surrounding Chad and Lori Daybell | East Idaho News

"Contrary to LDS norms, Amber said her husband began to take another married woman to a Latter-day Saint temple to receive revelation from God. Temples are places of worship for Latter-day Saints where members perform marriage ceremonies and do spiritual work.

“These people go to the temple and make promises to be together,” Amber said. “They pray about it and feel like they are getting answers.” "

"Lori Daybell’s mission

Lori’s beliefs are described in divorce documents filed by her former husband Charles Vallow several months before he was killed by Lori Daybell’s brother, Alex Cox.

The following is an excerpt from court documents filed by Charles Vallow’s attorney on Feb. 15, 2019, as reported by KSTU:

Mother (Lori Vallow) has recently become infatuated, at times obsessive, about near-death experiences and spiritual visions. Mother has told Father (Charles Vallow) that she is sealed (eternally married) to the ancient Book of Mormon prophet Moroni and that she has lived numerous lives on numerous planets prior to this current life. Mother also believes that she was married to James the Just in a past life and also lived as Mary French in the 1800s, who was Joseph Smith Jr.’s natural grandmother. Mother also informed Father that she is a translated being who cannot taste death sent by God to lead the 144,000 into the Millennium. Mother believes that she is receiving spiritual revelations and visions to help her gather and prepare those chosen to live in the New Jerusalem after the Great War as prophesied in the book of Revelations.

On January 29, 2019, during a phone conversation between the parties and after their physical separation, Mother informed Father that she was a God assigned to carry out the work of the 144,000 at Christ’s second coming in July 2020 and that if Father got in her way of her mission, she would murder him."

Here's the link about Chad being James the Just, a disciple of Jesus.

FOX 13 Investigates: Website associated with Chad Daybell and his followers shuts down

"James the Less, also known as “James the Just” or “James the brother of Jesus” was one of the Twelve Apostles chosen by Jesus in the Bible.

Adam Herbets

✔@AdamHerbets

https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/1236153797002424320

According to divorce papers obtained by FOX 13 in January, Lori Vallow believed she was married to James the Just in a previous life. https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/1236153410694467589 …

Adam Herbets

✔@AdamHerbets

Julie Rowe confirmed with @fox13 that Chad Daybell told her he has lived multiple lives on other planets... and that one of his previous lives was as "James the Less" aka "James the Just." https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/1236152560391581696 …

4:56 AM - Mar 7, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

See Adam Herbets's other Tweets

"Rowe was excommunicated from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in 2019, partly because of her willingness to discuss her belief in multiple mortal probations.

“Do you think Chad has been excommunicated?” FOX 13 reporter Adam Herbets asked.

“He has not been yet, but I’m sure he will be,” Rowe said. “Chad and Lori think that they are a part of the Davidic Presidency. Chad thinks he’s a Davidic President or Davidic Servant that’s going to help translate people and start the Church of the Firstborn and all this stuff, and that is an absolute deception. That’s a lie.” "

If Chad believes he is James the Just, he is actually mentioned in the divorce documents.

This is crazy BTW and I am only posting the links because you asked for them. I think that this is evil and has been used to justify murder.

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

Please stay on topic and keep the off topic, light-hearted posts to a bare minimum. One joke or off topic post can lead to 20, 30, 40 others (which seems to be starting up in here tonight). We just had a massive cleanup in another thread tonight and certainly don't have the patience for another one.

Please review The Rules: Etiquette & Information

OFF TOPIC POSTS

OTP's are posts that do not relate to the intended thread topic, or are placed in the wrong category. While we realize threads often expand into different topics, we encourage members to do their best to either stay on track with the original topic, or to start another thread. Off-Topic posts are subject to editing or removal at administrative discretion, and without notification. Members that continuously post off topic may have their posting privileges suspended.

Have any of you guys read Visions of Glory? I did a long time ago, and don't remember much. I do remember there was some worldwide sickness killing people off. I wonder if the coronovirus scare is vindicating to CD and LV. (In their minds)
Idaho still one of only a few states with no coronavirus cases! Maybe a message there too!!!

Not really (the moving around a lot), at least I don't think so. Just as with people who live in many places, there are some who move fairly often for different reasons. (My dad, for example worked for a branch of the federal government and would move for positions that meant a promotion for him, althoug he was able to keep us in the "jello belt" the whole time although there was one point where California was in the running.) But from my observation living in the midwest for several years and comparing people I knew there versus the jello belt, my sense is it isn't significantly different.

Also, I'd suggest that TX isn't in the jello belt. The other places probably belong. You could probably toss NV in the mix as well. A lot of this is the areas that had a large number of towns originally settled by Mormons. Yes, Las Vegas is one of those towns. (Obviously the influence isn't what it once was since Bugsy came to town.) Snowflake, AZ (settled by the the Snow family and the Flake family, both early Mormons) always gives me a laugh.

MOO
Is that for real?? The snow and flake thing??

Personal anecdote: My ex and I started attending "Church of the Living Word" services, after invited by a nice young lady at the health food store. Before long, they were encouraging EVERYONE to speak in tongues and prophesy. The services were loud, in a residential area, got kicked out, but not before the services devolved into hate rants. I couldn't stand it and quit going. They got evicted, moved 80 miles away and mandated everyone pull roots and move too. Me? NOPE. Ex left me for them. (All good though! HA HA) Anyway I don't particularly like cults nowadays after that, esp those that abuse women / children, so joined a group smoking out polygamists and followed that through with documenting the imprisonment of a dozen FLDS leaders and the confiscation of their $100m YFZ ranch compound. Their Short Crick HQ has pretty much been hit with a wrecking ball too, the story too long to post here. I wont reply to questions or comments on this further to avoid rabbit holing. There is google.
Thanks..yes, have followed the wrecking ball with the ranch. But two super quick questions:
1) what was the initial hook to get you there?
2) where the hell do these folks get so much money? And such expensive cars? I have felt that with our story and some of these others. Lots of money and expensive cars.

Last edited:

Gray Hughes latest on the case.

Remember our discussions about the "paintball" gun maybe not being a paintball gun and maybe being a real gun with a silencer? MSM are now picking this up.

ID, AZ authorities to meet in SLC for Lori Vallow-Daybell case

"The Fremont County Sheriff’s Office confirmed that days before Tammy died, she called to report suspicious activity. Sheriff Len Humphries explained that deputies responded, but that Tammy thought it was a prank and nothing beyond that.

He said it is still an open investigation.

A Facebook post apparently written by Tammy and published by East Idaho News explains that she saw, “a guy wearing a ski mask… with a paintball gun.”

“He shot at me several times, although I don’t think it was loaded,” she wrote. She said the man wouldn’t answer why he was there, so Tammy called for Chad and the man ran away.

“I have no idea what his motive was,” she said.

Tammy passed away in her home less than two weeks later.

“Could he be a player in all of these?” Montoya questioned, of Alex Cox. “Absolutely.”

Alex shot and killed Lori’s late husband, Charles Vallow, in Chandler, Arizona in July."

Last edited:
Message posted by Owner/ Administrator, (Head SheepDog) at Another Voice of Warning LDSAVOW. com on a date between (Lori's first Hawaii court appearance on) Feb 21st and (Chad vacating the condo on) Feb 28th 2020:-

(Parts bolded by me)

"Had another conversation with chad this evening. There were 30 some different news agencies camped outside his condo all trying to get him to talk.

"They are sticking to the original plan of saying nothing whatsoever about the kids until they are in court.

"Yes, there is a plan, and they are following it through to the end.

"Yes, there really is a compelling reason for them NOT to offer up a photo or video or voice recording of either of the kids.

"Yes, I still stand by all my previous comments that the kids are just fine, alive and well. :)

"Chad has been working on writing down their side of the story, and just as soon as they are actually in a courtroom we will get all the hidden details that will explain to everyone just what has been going on.

"Sorry for being cryptic.
"But as was just proven recently, everything I say here on behalf of him WILL BE USED AGAINST him in the court of public opinion and in the court of law.

"We have but to endure a few more weeks of this media circus, and all the hate, false accusations and innuendo. Once the extradition has been completed Chad will return to defend himself at long last."

At 3:37 in video:

March 6th 2020 Magistrate Judge Faren Eddins:

"One specific thing that the court notes in setting such a high bail amount is that there is a pending court order and to my knowledge there has been nothing set forth regarding obedience to that court order pertaining to lining the court out with information on where the two children are, at the Department of Health and Welfare or at the Rexburg Police Department. So with that bail will be set at one million dollars."

44:35 minutes in video:

Well Chad?? Head SheepDog?? Lori could have had a lower bail amount if she and you had only done as you said you were going to do. We all know she doesn't want to be in there. Do spill the beans.

moo

Not a fan of Lori Vallow, but I would hardly quote paperwork written by a man in the midst of divorcing her, as "absolute truth and facts".

My own divorce paperwork is hardly descriptive of me or my character.
Well he also said if he was found dead that it would be Alex and Lori that did it, so I do believe him as he was correct about that. His attorney recommended he change his life insurance beneficiary, so he believed him too. He also recorded her saying that stuff and Kay heard the recording. What exactly do you not believe about the divorce documents and why? I'm curious.

Last edited:
Indeed... And the account you mentioned of them looking for a rental, all giddy. She wasn’t holed up in a hotel and met him on the beach. They were ecstatic to be there from day one and looking for a love nest.

Now this, Deseret News:
  • Sources now tell CBS News “there is digital evidence that links Alex Cox to Tammy Daybell’s death. Her autopsy results are still pending.”
I’m thinking they have his phone print at the Daybell home during the paintball day, her death day, maybe both.

ETA: This is huge and going to be a big blow to the Daybell supporters. Pretty much guts any idea of innocence for Lori OR Chad. Big news this and next week!
Let’s hope in addition to the evidence connecting Alex to Tammy’s death, they also have some communication between Alex and Lori/Chad that proves they knew Alex was there.

“Phoenix police say they provided information to the FBI, but so far, the FBI has not asked them to do any further investigation”.

Sounds like that one isn’t going anywhere. But the fact the FBI is the org. that asked should make Lori and Chad very, very nervous.
IIRC there were some thigh tissue and liver samples taken before JR was cremated so the only thing that the FBI could possibly do is perform toxicology tests on those samples IMO. There could still be digital information available, I guess too. It's good it is being looked at.

IIRC there were some thigh tissue and liver samples taken before JR was cremated so the only thing that the FBI could possibly do is perform toxicology tests on those samples IMO. There could still be digital information available, I guess too. It's good it is being looked at.
Very good it’s being looked at. I assume if the FBI tested the samples and found poison they would be working w/local LE to investigate further. I may be wrong—maybe the FBI would investigate it all themselves. Does anyone know?

Or maybe they haven’t gotten results back yet from their testing. Do we know when the FBI contacted them?

What if the kids could be alive, but somehow incapacitated … say, incapacitated enough to ever be able to bear witness about anything or anyone … and then somehow I could see a narrative being spun with some sort of nefarious logic about its having been necessary to squirrel them away somewhere, for their health, for their privacy, etc …

...Well Chad?? Head SheepDog?? Lori could have had a lower bail amount if she and you had only done as you said you were going to do...

If SheepDog still feels the same way he is clearly delusional. Surely he was drinking Chads kool-aid back when he made those statements because Lori has been in court 3 times and nary a peep from Lori or her attorneys about the children. The only thing the lawyers have said is she’s innocent.

That video from channel “5 Investigates” is MSM click bait with dubious claims that are clearly bologna. The vid has a heading of “Member of Vallow-Daybell Group Talks” and the anchor saying on intro “... other members have refused to talk, that is, until tonight”. Puhleeze, this is why MSM can be looked down upon. Not a single person they interviewed said they were a member of the group. The on site reporter even says at the beginning “travelled here...to find out why they have so many fervent supporters” and proceeds to find nobody, never mind so many. MSM trash of the highest order.

This may be taking it too far,(which is extremely hard to do here), but why did Alex hang around so much? Was he sexually abusing TR? Did LV find out, and that’s what led to the disgracing the family fight in the street? Did TR then threaten to blow everything open? It’s a stretch, but not impossible. Absolutely MOO.
I wonder if the "shaming" comment by Lori wasn't a manipulation tactic to have him think she was turning on him which would get him to do anything to get back in her "good graces".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879