Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has taken a turn for the worse, IMO. Things long settled being kicked up in what almost feels like an attempt to cause confusion.

The ignore button is a great feature of this forum. Just remember, fire needs oxygen to burn.
I agree completely, Someone earlier said “ I’m on to you”, and so am I- though I find the “strategy” very interesting.

Question: Is it known if the shared/joint bank account LV was removing funds from was a personal or business account? If this was a business account, and LV removed funds from it for personal use, would this be embezzlement? MOO
Thanks for any insight.

IIRC and IMO, it was a business account and someone said Lori was a co-signer, which makes sense if it was the same bank account they used for the Hawaiian juice stand.

Posts about Alex Cox's wife, Zulema (discussing healing, malachite, etc) have been mentioned and discussed without complaint (or removal). Zulema is not a POI in this case (or is she?). I can't pinpoint what's acceptable and what is not. It seems likely it is discretionary as to what can be posted and what is considered "deep dive". The person I mentioned in my post was a friend to Charles Vallow, he has been quoted in MSM reports, and included in police body cam footage released by the media. And, everything in my post about GBonilla was mentioned on these threads. So, I don't know... maybe it's more about stepping on toes or offending WS members as to what is "allowably" mentioned.

I can safely assure you I don’t know the man and don’t care if he is mentioned or not (lol); but without getting too deep in discussing moderation (which we aren’t supposed to do either), in my experience the flagging and removal of posts on off-topic topics, happen largely when posters on-thread report said posts to the mods. No reports = no post removals.

IMO, at least Zulema has finally been mentioned in MSM; and even after Julie Rowe started to be mentioned we were still told not to mention her; so I think to some extent topics might also be removed/cautioned against because the moderators aren’t living, sleeping, and breathing these cases; and thus don’t know until we tell them, what has and has not been discussed in MSM.

This thread has taken a turn for the worse, IMO. Things long settled being kicked up in what almost feels like an attempt to cause confusion.

The ignore button is a great feature of this forum. Just remember, fire needs oxygen to burn.
I agree. The same thing is happening in much of social media, as well. I try to "scroll and roll."

Nate Eaton on Twitter
What Melanie Gibb said after our interview ended. Part 1 goes up tomorrow at 8 am on EastIdahoNews.com.

*video in link
She's been in a cave for months!

She says "be kind, to listen, don't be too judgemental, it was hard to share it, but it needed to be said and I needed to do it for those that have passed on and those that have been hurt by it, and I hope that you glean something from it and also have sympathy for those that are very deceived."

Last edited:

She says "be kind, to listen, don't be too judgemental, it was hard to share it, but it needed to be said and I needed to do it for those that have passed on and those that have been hurt by it, and I hope that you glean something from it and also have sympathy for those that are very deceived."

March 3,2020
Chad Daybell expected to speak about missing Rexburg children soon, associate says

March 4,2020
Kim Powell

I do think there are other players in this little community and they are in the above link. Melanie could have a lot to say about AVOW and who they are and what they are doing. MOO

I'm eager to hear what MG has to say. I can have sympathy for people who have been deceived - within reasonable limits, but I have nothing but contempt for those who knowingly participated in or facilitated acts that have left some innocent parties dead, others terrified for their lives and the lives of their children, others missing and endangered, and those who loved them all to endure those losses and that terror without resolution or clarity for so long.

i keep going back to think about Stacey too. And Joe Ryan. Something makes me feel there has been a desensitizing over time. Remember, all the Coxes are in Hawaii, when Stacey died under Alex's care.... This does not sit well with me at all... Lori didn't tell anyone that Joe died, when she got that insurance money. i dunno
She didn't tell anyone when Charles was killed either. Death doesn't bother her at all it seems.

Why would Chad be any better than other spouse killers? Age old motives apply here. He even provided his own belief system that made it easier on his conscience.
He had visions of her dying for some years so just one additional push maybe. He had maybe got used to thinking about and accepting her passing.

Last edited:
I'm eager to hear what MG has to say. I can have sympathy for people who have been deceived - within reasonable limits, but I have nothing but contempt for those who knowingly participated in or facilitated acts that have left some innocent parties dead, others terrified for their lives and the lives of their children, others missing and endangered, and those who loved them all to endure those losses and that terror without resolution or clarity for so long.
I wonder what she thinks now she has seen the body cam footage of Charles when he was locked out and the footage of Lori and Alex after Charles had been killed. Her nonchalant, flippant manner. Makes me mad just to think of it.

He had visions of her dying for some years so just one additional push maybe. He had maybe got use to thinking about and accepting her passing.

His visions of her dying always seemed to coincide with the arrival of a woman he considered beautiful into his life. Just like the instructive visions he claims to have received from Tammy's grandmother seemed to align with how he would prefer that Tammy spend her time.

Chad was given way too much leash for way too long.

Or, how bout blaming WS posters for being the only ones claiming Lolo was threatened by Kay? Jaw dropper for anyone supposedly following the case.
Well that is just shooting the messenger because we all know it was Lori's relatives saying that. Have they perhaps been casting aspersions on Charles associates too? I know they mentioned BB but cannot remember exactly what garbage they spouted now.

Or, how bout blaming WS posters for being the only ones claiming Lolo was threatened by Kay? Jaw dropper for anyone supposedly following the case.
Well that is just shooting the messenger because we all know it was Lori's relatives saying that. Have they perhaps been casting aspersions on Charles associates too? I know they mentioned BB but cannot remember exactly what garbage they spouted now.
Other people's deaths. It'll be interesting if she is ever convicted of murder and sentenced to the death penalty, if she will be bothered by death then.
As a potential child killer, would she be in danger in jail?

Question: Is it known if the shared/joint bank account LV was removing funds from was a personal or business account? If this was a business account, and LV removed funds from it for personal use, would this be embezzlement? MOO
Thanks for any insight.
I believe it was a business account that she had access to. LE told CV that if her name was on the account it was not a crime but I do wonder about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helengably