Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you quote those posts? Then it might have been approved for discussion in the past or the mods missed it (it happens). If the source isn't MSM, police or a verified insider, then it likely isn't allowed.

No. I didn't quote the posts. But, here are few links to posts and MSM regarding GB. There are many more if anyone would like to search this thread for illustrator, friend, church member etc. <modsnip>
SEE IT: ‘Cult mom’ Lori Vallow and missing daughter complain to cops about Charles Vallow

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

5/21/20 Newly-Released Bodycam Video of Charles Vallow - Court TV

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe it was a business account that she had access to. LE told CV that if her name was on the account it was not a crime but I do wonder about that.

It depends on how they set it all up. If her name was on the account and didn't require double signatures to withdraw, I'm sure it was legal. I dont think they had shareholders.

Did you quote those posts? Then it might have been approved for discussion in the past or the mods missed it (it happens). If the source isn't MSM, police or a verified insider, then it likely isn't allowed.
Regarding GB, his name legitimately came up in a police body cam interview of Lori and Tylee and so the posts would not have been removed as he was mentioned in an LE source. He is also on the list of prosecution witnesses on a previous thread and probably in the media thread.

ETA I see frednedna has posted more detail.

IIRC, "friend" was in MSM, but "illustrator" and "church member" were not.

IIRC, "friend" was in MSM, but "illustrator" and "church member" were not.

They were in the posts I linked - seen by many members! Even you replied to one post stating the information wasn't just coincidence and added that GB couldn't be sleuthed. I can link that, too. And, as I said... I suppose those posts and replies were just missed or allowed. Is a bishop not a church member? See & listen to body cam footage (MSM).

Last edited:
I apologize for slightly derailing the thread. One of the WS posts I linked above had 12 "likes" the other had 14... it's not as if they were only seen/read by 1 or 2 people. Nothing about this case is about ME. However, I do believe in fairness for everyone - and assumed I would be included in that.
No problem I was as surprised as everyone to find out he was CV's bishop after watching the new Charles video. His inclusion as a witness is very interesting so you did not derail anything, It is very relevant IMO.

Regarding GB, his name legitimately came up in a police body cam interview of Lori and Tylee and so the posts would not have been removed as he was mentioned in an LE source. He is also on the list of prosecution witnesses on a previous thread and probably in the media thread.

ETA I see frednedna has posted more detail.
Information about him that wasn't in MSM would have been removed under usual circumstances.

They were in the posts I linked - seen by many members! Even you replied to one post stating the information wasn't just coincidence and added that GB couldn't be sleuthed. I can link that, too. And, as I said... I suppose those posts and replies were just missed or allowed.
I didn't expect the posts to remain, but it's not my call. I won't prolong this debate either, just a final observation. In one police video Charles' friend's name is mentioned and in another (more recent one) his church position. There's no confirmation that it's the same person, although it's a logical conclusion.

I didn't expect the posts to remain, but it's not my call. I won't prolong this debate either, just a final observation. In one police video Charles' friend's name is mentioned and in another (more recent one) his church position. There's no confirmation that it's the same person, although it's a logical conclusion.
There could indeed be two of them but they are certainly not both on the prosecutor's witness list, just one of them.

March 3,2020
Chad Daybell expected to speak about missing Rexburg children soon, associate says

March 4,2020
Kim Powell

I do think there are other players in this little community and they are in the above link. Melanie could have a lot to say about AVOW and who they are and what they are doing. MOO
Interesting he seems to have fallen silent. What happened to him speaking? Btw I feel like he has had plenty of chances to speak and could whenever he wants but is choosing not to. This case didn’t have to get this blown up if it all could have been resolved at the welfare check without lies. All jmo

From IP's document (BBM):

Melani “told me she was worried that [Vallow’s brother Alex Cox] may have had to ‘take care’ of the kids. She explained that [Cox] had great faith and never wavered in his trust in the Lord. No task would be too difficult or great for him. When I asked for clarification, she restarted her concern verbatim.”

Melani Pawlowski, Lori Vallow’s Niece: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

IMO doing the dirty work for Chad and Lori was Alex's main job.
AGREE

She's been in a cave for months!

She says "be kind, to listen, don't be too judgemental, it was hard to share it, but it needed to be said and I needed to do it for those that have passed on and those that have been hurt by it, and I hope that you glean something from it and also have sympathy for those that are very deceived."

I hope she is not saying Lori is very deceived so have sympathy for her.

She's been in a cave for months!

She says "be kind, to listen, don't be too judgemental, it was hard to share it, but it needed to be said and I needed to do it for those that have passed on and those that have been hurt by it, and I hope that you glean something from it and also have sympathy for those that are very deceived."

<modsnip> she’s a piece of work too. “Be kind, and don’t be too judgmental”??!!
Eff your feelings!!! This begins and ends with those kids. This is a serious matter, and it is about the welfare of the children. What the hell is all the giggling about, and talking directly to the camera???? These people are cuckoo as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members