Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if whatever CD recently delivered to the landfill led to the search. Could dogs have been brought in to check whatever was disposed of and they made a "hit" on those items? LE could then locate where those items had been located on CD's property using satellite photos taken from sometime BEFORE the date of the landfill trip as they would have probable cause to do so.
Oh good thought. Remind me when did he go to landfill? I remember mentioning at the time that I thought LE would be interested in it.

Nate Eaton - Reporter
I’ll never forget what a law enforcement source told me early this morning - before any news broke:

“Nate, today will be a wonderful, sad day for so many.”
This is quite a statement. It implies that LEO absolutely knew the children's bodies were buried on that property.

Dan Rascon

@TVDanRascon

·
55s

Breaking:
@RexburgPolice
just announced they have found two sets of human remains in #ChadDaybell's yard. #LoriVallowdaybell

EaKYx1UUMAAf9vy

Re: the search at CD's property that uncovered the human remains.

It appears from the aerial footage like CD's property is pretty wide open, although it doesn't look like it's on a heavily trafficked road. That said, I wonder what was used to bury the remains. It's hard to imagine CD digging and burying remains with nothing more than a shovel. If he used a bobcat or something similar, I think it's possibly family or a neighbor would have remembered. I'm sure CD didn't tool around the property on a bobcat on a regular basis.

There's also the possibility that CD had to rent a bobcat to bury the remains. If so, there would be a record of that rental.

Well that’s an added charge. Fleeing the scene of a crime. And avoiding arrest. LE were smart to let him drive off. IMO.

RSBM... Yes, I now understand the added charge explanation which helps in declaring him a flight risk... the added charge is a bonus in that regard. But, I still can't consider it "smart" by LE to decide "oh let's let him flee to bring about extra charges", unless there's something more I'm missing. JMO

IMO...
Chad Daybell was changing his look to run for cover.
The weight loss can be explained by no longer living the high life in Hawaii and perhaps a “little” stressed.
I’m referring to his hair being much longer and the facial hair.
There is a reason he looks so very different than he did 4 months ago.
Or not leaving the house for a hair cut during quarantine or his hair stylist couldn't make bail? :) But Utah has moved to low risk so he could get a hair cut if he wasn't afraid to be photographed doing so. I don't think he knew this was coming or he would have slipped off earlier.

I wonder if whatever CD recently delivered to the landfill led to the search. Could dogs have been brought in to check whatever was disposed of and they made a "hit" on those items? LE could then locate where those items had been located on CD's property using satellite photos taken from sometime BEFORE the date of the landfill trip as they would have probable cause to do so.
Great point! I actually thought about that last night while trying to sleep. There was something up with that whole landfill business, IMO.

RSBM... Yes, I now understand the added charge explanation which helps in declaring him a flight risk... the added charge is a bonus in that regard. But, I still can't consider it "smart" by LE to decide "oh let's let him flee to bring about extra charges", unless there's something more I'm missing. JMO
That was only my opinion. But I do believe they were tracking him and knew exactly what they were doing.

I hope a third party tipped them off. Otherwise it will be he said vs she said between two liars. Both can play the victim card against the other "mastermind". One unlucky in love with abusive men and the other a simple country guy. That being said, I don't want MP walking free and having access to her kids if it was her.

I was under the understanding that CD was not at this home they were searching but down the road about a mile at another family member's home when he began driving. this is not confirmed but speculation that was ongoing yesterday morning early during the beginning of the search. It was also previously discussed that often LEO will wait for a wanted person to begin driving because it is easier to pull them over and take custody and control vs. someone barricading themselves inside a home.

I was under the understanding that CD was not at this home they were searching but down the road about a mile at another family member's home when he began driving. this is not confirmed but speculation that was ongoing yesterday morning early during the beginning of the search. It was also previously discussed that often LEO will wait for a wanted person to begin driving because it is easier to pull them over and take custody and control vs. someone barricading themselves inside a home.

Ahhh.... so there is speculation he wasn't actually inside his home when the search warrant was executed! Didn't realize this tidbit! Thank you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member