Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that one of the main reasons it is sealed now is because the issue involves two minors. In other cases I’ve followed involving children, warrants were sealed until an arrest and charges were brought, so I think eventually we will see the warrants. IMO.
I wondered if it was sealed so as not to influence what Chad might say when he was being questioned.

Leaving him blind to see what information he would give freely.

Probably not, but it was just something that popped into my mind.

103681251_10217391027427397_1484667659211252726_n.jpg
I just seen this on several news outlets... if it's them I'm glad they're together

Don’t you think they will blame it all on Chad? Not a one of them are guilty. Not Lori, not Melanie and not Alex.
I think it’s a possibility because in one of those dateline/48 hrs interview the sister said something along the lines of “if something happened to the children, it wasn’t by Lori” I’m paraphrasing this.
The way she said it made me think that the family will go with Lori clearly isn’t responsible. MOO

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

The only people physically at the hearing will be Judge Farin Eddins and a clerk. Eddins presided over Lori Vallow’s arraignment on 3/6 before officially removing himself. Chad Daybell, his attorney (unknown) & prosecutor will be on remote. #fox10phoenix

Important to note - JJ was last seen on 9/23. Tylee was last seen on 9/8. The dates specified on complaint range up to 6/9/20 - yesterday when investigators discover two sets of human remains. #fox10phoenix

Possibly Chad’s dooms day prediction of July 22 is actually when his karma comes calling for him. Lori will not get away with the crazy card either. IDK if she turned on Chad....but she did sanely participate in it all.
Still wonder if she was the one who shot Charles & Alex took the fall for her.
She is black widow on steroid$.

MOO

I think it’s a possibility because in one of those dateline/48 hrs interview the sister said something along the lines of “if something happened to the children, it wasn’t by Lori” I’m paraphrasing this.
The way she said it made me think that the family will go with Lori clearly isn’t responsible. MOO
If I’m Lori’s lawyer, I say that she feared someone was going to harm the kids, so she gave them to Alex who said he would hide and protect them. She thought they were safe and had no knowledge that anything bad ever happened to them. I really hope they have something more on her

Ya'll dont think there is a possibility that Lori has been so elusive, defiant and just plain icky because Chad TOLD her they were hidden somewhere safe until "IT" happens and when she finds about the bodies she will full on turn on him?

Thank you! I found the one for East Idaho news also.
I hope this will be more informative than last nights presser.

And I’m hoping murder charges are coming soon. And conspiracy and obstruction against any and all persons involved. I know LE wants this too but I guess that would have to be a federal case since it crosses so many State lines and jurisdictions. And I do believe many were involved. What a case!

If I’m Lori’s lawyer, I say that she feared someone was going to harm the kids, so she gave them to Alex who said he would hide and protect them. She thought they were safe and had no knowledge that anything bad ever happened to them. I really hope they have something more on her
I think back to what Nate said about LE having a lot of electronic data. Hopefully, that data will implicate EVERY last one of them! MOO

I don't think I can link the page but CD's charges and legal activity from this morning is listed on this link.
iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts

you may have to enter his info and follow the prompts to see it.

Two charges for "Evidence - Destruction, Alteration of Concealment." One is dated 9/8/2019, but the other is dated 9/22/2019. Is it possible that 9/23/2019 was NOT the date JJ was last seen attending school?

9/22/2019 was a Sunday. 9/23/2019 was the Monday of the last week of school before the break for Potato Harvest, which began 9/30/2019.

Ya'll dont think there is a possibility that Lori has been so elusive, defiant and just plain icky because Chad TOLD her they were hidden somewhere safe until "IT" happens and when she finds about the bodies she will full on turn on him?
I believe she is the mastermind behind their disappearance. Yes he wrote the books and scammed a lot of people. But because of lust, he followed her every lead. In the end though, it was evil meeting evil. A deadly combination.

I'll be utterly shocked if it was Lori that spilled it (unless it was something she said accidentally). She's so insanely narcissistic she believes she is a god who cannot die and that she was doing god's work by killing zombies in preparation for Christ's return to earth. She thinks the LEO's who investigated are dark spirits out to get her and prevent her and Chad from gathering and ruling over 144,000 chosen ones that they believe will form a new earth after Armageddon happens in July 2020 (as predicted by Chad through his conversations "beyond the veil"). Aside from all the insane stuff, which is hard to comprehend someone actually believing, I also believe Lori has no conscience and no empathy for the suffering of others. Her history shows she cares only about herself and her needs, not about other people. To confess that the children are dead and she has known all along that they are buried in Chad's backyard would mean she could be facing the death penalty. Unless we think she cut some kind of deal to blame it all on Chad in exchange for no death penalty charge, why would she suddenly change her mind and talk to the "dark spirit" LEOs? It would have to mean a huge change in her religious mindset or something major in it for her. And I'm not convinced LE would have cut a deal with Lori for that info. Maybe MG got through to her with her interview, but I highly doubt it based on everything else we know about Lori and her history. She was a narcissist long before Chad came along. What would be her personal motivation to trade a possibly light sentence on abandonment charges for a life in prison or death penalty sentence?

MOO.

IMO there's a chance her mind has cleared since she's been sitting in a jail cell. Others have said they believe MG's interview may have been a catalyst for the turn of events over the past few days, and if so, it could be because Lori decided she had nothing to lose by spilling the beans. According to MG, Lori did at one time have a slight reservation about Chad (If he's satan, he sure is a good one). Maybe that little seed had a chance to grow. In any event, Lori is still guilty as hell for allowing her children to be killed off, shoving all of their belongings in storage, and running off to tropical paradise for smiles and dances on the beach.

CV's death was first, wasn't it?

That was a violent death. It may have taught either CD or LVD to avoid violent deaths.

I think any death(s) subsequent to his are going to be passive - most likely poisoning, not asphyxiation or strangluation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow