Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patch Tuesday

Reaction score
Police searching for Rexburg children believed to be in serious danger | East Idaho News

I believe this is going to be a more complicated case than it looks on the surface. The children's mother (Lori Wallows) recently married a man (Chad Daybell) a few weeks after his wife died. It was presumed the late wife had died of natural causes but was exhumed recently and her death is now being investigated.
The new wife's husband was shot in a family argument earlier this year:

Chandler Police identify man who was shot dead during family fight

The husband and wife are not cooperating with police and have since vanished.

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE*NO DISCUSSION

Timeline Links (Update 7):
Part I (1968 - 2017)
Part II (Dec 2017 - 10 July 2019)
Part III (11 July 2019)
Part IV (12 July 2019 - 30 Nov 2019)
Part V (December 2019)
Part VI (January 2020)
Part VII (February 2020)

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34
Thread #35 Thread #36

Attachments

• joshua-tylee.jpg
    joshua-tylee.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

This thread is dedicated to discussion of two missing kids, JJ and Tylee.

The thread does not exist to chit chat about your own religious doctrines, discuss temples, tithing, BYU, physical appearance, etc. Forty seven of such off topic posts have just been removed.

Do not ignore Moderator warnings.

Stay on topic or thread reply bans or TOs will be issued.

I guess it's no surprise to any of us that the children were found dead. The story stunk from day 1. One part of the article today was chilling though. They believe that Tylee was killed around Sept 8, but that JJ was not killed until around the 22-24 (I can't remember which date) which made me wonder if JJ knew what had happened to Tylee, or what they told him when all of a sudden she was gone. And what does "concealed egregiously mean?" Stuffed in a suitcase? Dismembered? Was Vallow complicit? Hands on? Or did Daybell tell her he sent the kids away? I haven't read the whole thread, just peeked in now and then to see what you sleuths had deduced. Maybe you've already gone over all this, in which case, I apologize.

IIRC it's from Chad's autobiography. He describes being visited by the spirit of Tammy's beloved grandmother. Apparently the grandmother had an urgent message that Tammy should "get off her butt" and stop spending the hour or so playing a video game called Frontier Town that she enjoys. This so that Tammy can do some Temple work for Chad and then he can do the important work of writing his books. IMO ugh. Tammy already worked full time; bore and raised 5 kids and ran the publishing business. I can totally imagine what @Redvines86 meant when she described young Chad as arrogant prideful and a jerk. JMO. Poor Tammy
TY

Actually the judge only referenced "egregious" on one of the sets of remains. I think a few of us believe only one of the children's bodies was defiled in some way. I personally believe (just based upon google maps vs. multiple aerial views yesterday) that 1 body was burned in the old junk pile/slash fire pit before being buried. Then a lovely new firepit was constructed for a Barbie doll wife to play house. (I could be wrong - it could have been Tammy's dream but I highly doubt it).

My thought about 1 body being treated in an egregious way was that there was likely dismemberment involved with Tylee's remains. But I still tentatively think that both bodies were burned in that fire pit.

This is what needs to be exposed about these two most depraved people.

Just as they could leave for Hawaii knowing two children had been murdered and buried, so could they live with the secret that people would live their lives probably less than 6 feet from a murdered buried small child.

There is just no place to put people like this than in a cold remote prison away from normal human life.

They really did look so sanctimonious and smug.... This is a good illustration IMO.
24611716-7991299-image-m-33_1581439812221.jpg wedding.PNG daybell3.jpg
And last but not least: Lori after she was arrested in HI
arrogant lori.PNG
Remember, the kids were buried in the yard for several months at this point!

The trail of bodies connected with these people is pretty long. Why has nobody ever given them a look-see? No LE or insurance company or just decent people thought the stack of bodies piling up behind these people, especially LD, was a bit odd?
That’s what I was thinking while listening to MG’s interview! Helloooo??! JMO

Fremont Appraisal District records of the Daybell home located at 202 N 1900 E—where remains were found.

Thank you. With Tammys death, the wedding of Lori and Chad, their flight to Hawaii, plus other happenings, I don’t know when Chad would have had time to change and file the deed to Loris name.

If the house sells monies will go to his defense before he runs out of money....and he will.

The hole is shaped like a body lying in a fetal position. [MOO] Absolutely horrifying.
29428042-8403181-image-a-32_1591748430678-jpg.250804

i believe that to be where JJ was, the hole itself is too small to be Tylee she was a larger built girl, you can also see to the right is where they dug under him to pick him up

extremely creepy but also the begs the question where was Tylee burred because it wasn't there

they also banned flights over the area for 2 hours so they couldn't get footage of the bodies

I’m usually staunchly against capital punishment for many reasons, but today I found myself wanting that justice for the kids. I read up on capital punishment in ID. They don’t use it often and I think I read that a woman has never been executed. Would LVD be the first? I can’t believe how much I’m changing my tune right now.

Good thing CD and LVD have no problem wearing the same clothes every day. They’ll likely be doing that for the rest of their lives. Which is better? The striped jumpsuit or those jeans in Hawaii?
Moo

I’m usually staunchly against capital punishment for many reasons, but today I found myself wanting that justice for the kids. I read up on capital punishment in ID. They don’t use it often and I think I read that a woman has never been executed. Would LVD be the first? I can’t believe how much I’m changing my tune right now.

Good thing CD and LVD have no problem wearing the same clothes every day. They’ll likely be doing that for the rest of their lives. Which is better? The striped jumpsuit or those jeans in Hawaii?
Moo

I don’t usually believe in the death penalty either. To me it’s kinda like 2 wrongs don’t make a right. But this case has made me view things a little differently too. I realize now why capital punishment exists. For monsters like Lori and Chad. Hurting children is pretty much the lowest, scummiest thing someone can do. And to have it be your own children is 100 times worse. Let’s just hope that the jury is full of people who think like we do! MOO

i believe that to be where JJ was, the hole itself is too small to be Tylee she was a larger built girl, you can also see to the right is where they dug under him to pick him up

extremely creepy but also the begs the question where was Tylee burred because it wasn't there

they also banned flights over the area for 2 hours so they couldn't get footage of the bodies

She was likely at the second site by the pond.... I'll repost my pic's from yesterday.

She may have been dismembered in some way though, b/c of the 'egregious' condition of one, and the fact she took longer to positively ID.
Awful!!
1) site A the pond
5ee0187151a0b.image.jpg
2) Site B the fire pit
5ee018721c00d.image.jpg
close up.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online