Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going off my last post.... "She could excuse killing an adult zombie, but when LV's own children were killed, that was her turning point, and she knew they wouldn't think twice about killing her." Good Lord, now I'm quoting myself o_O

What if MP also was all for killing burdensome spouses & getting the life insurance. BUT once LV actually murdered/let her children, MPs niece & nephew, be murdered, MP feared either she or HER children could be declared a zombie at any given time and they'd be murdered too?

Am I just losing my mind here?

Killing a raccoon, or any small wild animal, in the broad daylight on a 3.45 acre property without many trees, and no garden or crop to destroy in a rural area seems odd. And to brag about doing it with one shot from a gun seems super creepy. JMO

Um, no, that is pretty normal around here. A lot of kids actually shoot critters on the way to school. They are skittering around early dawn. Throw it in the truck, bring it in for Taxidermy class. Yes, Taxidermy is taught at local high schools around here.

I agree. This could actually get Lori off. Tylee was killed hours after the Yellowston trip so almost all of the evidence and probably cause against her is gone. She could conceivably be released on Monday. I'm sure they are bulding murder/conspiracy cases against her but those are actually going to be hard with Alex dead. Let's just hope she called or texted Alex a few minutes before he showed up at her house in the middle of the night on 9/9.

I could easily see her gatting off and Chad just getting the destroying evidence charges. The APC looks bad mostly for Alex and without him being able to defend himself, This might not turn out the way we hope!
Will likely have federal fraud charges too, regarding the social security she collected while the children were not in her care. I really need for them to charge her.

****GRAPHIC****

After reading the charging documents, what do you guys think of the orange object in the photos from the burial site?

I saw they found JJ in black and white tarps. It seemed like Tylee wasn’t wrapped in anything.

Sorry, I’m behind. I started joining some Facebook groups last week and could no longer decipher fact from rumors and felt I shouldn’t risk being on here as much. Now some of the rumors have been confirmed and I’m feeling more comfortable respecting the TOS here.

Getting rid of evidence I would guess.

I recall now that we were talking about this in context of AxC and pulmonary embolism before. Sure, this could have been used on JJ. I just don't know how they would have known how much to give him. And if they did know, that means they googled it and there will be evidence at the good ol' Google mothership. So we'll know more before long.

Still find it curious they would have left any evidence like this behind, just on general principle. But like I keep saying, criminals are dumb!
Quote: bold added for emphasis

With respects, regarding ”left any evidence behind?” The children were buried in his backyard. And earthquakes are going to distract the world from their personal lives and then end July 22. Can this even get more crazy?!

I absolutely concur with your “criminals are dumb!” statement though. It surely applies to them!

I do find it difficult to believe—much less comprehend this story In its entirety to date.

MOO

She's got a few choices here.
1. Pin it on an unstable brother with a criminal record who is conveniently deceased.
2. Pin it on the evil charlatan who preyed upon her naïveté and wielded Svengali-like influence over her
3. Pin it on some kind of psychotic episode, but somehow that seems a stretch given how highly functional she seems to have been throughout this period.

I'm going to guess that LE has enough evidence tying her to the murders and the planning and coverup of the murders that she won't be able to sustain any of those defenses.

Too manipulative and organized to be a psychotic break IMO

I just saw one crossing the road at a very populated river hang out yesterday and thought to myself that he must be very hungry. I didn’t even think of that when reading the charging documents!

Still am curious what he *really* shot that day. I still really feel like everyone was poisoned, but the autopsies will confirm that for us eventually.
I've definitely seen raccoons active during the day. I think they are very opportunistic and depending on location, predatory pressure, and hunger, anything is possible. Locals woud be best to clarify if that is common on rural areas in eastern Idaho.
She's got a few choices here.
1. Pin it on an unstable brother with a criminal record who is conveniently deceased.
2. Pin it on the evil charlatan who preyed upon her naïveté and wielded Svengali-like influence over her
3. Pin it on some kind of psychotic episode, but somehow that seems a stretch given how highly functional she seems to have been throughout this period.

I'm going to guess that LE has enough evidence tying her to the murders and the planning and coverup of the murders that she won't be able to sustain any of those defenses.
She'll go with Door #1 because it could easily work. One day we are going to find out where Lori was at each of these times. If she was with Alex she'll go down.

I know we have vilified Alex on here. But his friends, including a verified insider on here have said he was a gentle soul. Sure, he tasered JR. But he was facing 20 years and got 90 days. That clearly demonstrates the judge saw some major mitigating factors. If your brother in law is molesting your niece/nephew and you tase him to scare the crap out of him and stop the behavior, I personally don't think that is immoral or unforgivable.

I think he and Lori conspired to kill Charles but will never be convicted. If Lori and Alex had a plan for him to come in the middle of teh night and suffocate Tylee it seems unlikely there will ever be any evidence. If maybe Tylee confronted Lori about Charles's murder and Lori summoned Alex to help calm Tylee down, we might hear evidence of an argument or something but the narrative that Alex did it and Lori at worst failed to report it seems etched in stone at this point.

Clearly Chad is going to do at least 5 years for tampering with evidence. I'm sure Lori will do some short time as well. But Alex's death was way too convenient for them. I don't see getting past reasonable doubt for any deaths before 12/12 unless someone did something really stupid like kept notes.

I don’t think she’ll get off the hook entirely, although I’m not liking the fact that she doesn’t have more serious charges at this time.

She was lying to police, made them go on a wild goose hunt for the kids, got rid of baby photos (no mother would do that!), and was living the dream.

If she had nothing to do with the murders, she would have been looking for the kids. I think at the very least conspiracy charges are coming. No jury is going to be able to dismiss her attitude about her children. I hope she prances her little smug butt across the courtroom for them. She’s trash. She’s not a mother. She is too evil to be a mother.

ETA MOO

Last edited:
Going off my last post.... "She could excuse killing an adult zombie, but when LV's own children were killed, that was her turning point, and she knew they wouldn't think twice about killing her." Good Lord, now I'm quoting myself o_O

What if MP also was all for killing burdensome spouses & getting the life insurance. BUT once LV actually murdered/let her children, MPs niece & nephew, be murdered, MP feared either she or HER children could be declared a zombie at any given time and they'd be murdered too?

Am I just losing my mind here?

Don't think it would have occurred to her. Until LVD or CD indicated MBP's own children were zombies or dark she wouldn't have thought anything was wrong. Maybe not even then - "sometimes children go dark." After all she seems pretty comfy with having been a more valued "daughter" than Tylee.

The only way you'd know that MBP was okay is if she humbled herself and thanked her ex-husband for protecting her children from something she was too stupid and narcissistic to see. Then immediately got therapy for whatever is wrong with her and some parenting classes.

She owes her children's Father everything.

Last edited:
You just can’t take this script as needed. You can’t stop it cold turkey.

I'm sorry, I'm still very new, and I don't know everybody's areas of expertise, so don't take the question as a challenge: are you a medical professional, or do you have personal experience with this particular medication or other antipsychotics?

My experience with off-label uses of anti-psychotics is that you can in fact take them (some of them, anyway) as needed and therefore the concept of 'cold turkey' doesn't apply. Source: a prescribing doctor informed me of exactly this. I cannot speak on risperidone specifically, so maybe I'm making an over-broad assumption about anti-psychotics when I suggest that it may also be possible for risperidone. YMMV. JMO/IME. IANAMP

****GRAPHIC****

After reading the charging documents, what do you guys think of the orange object in the photos from the burial site?

I saw they found JJ in black and white tarps. It seemed like Tylee wasn’t wrapped in anything.

Sorry, I’m behind. I started joining some Facebook groups last week and could no longer decipher fact from rumors and felt I shouldn’t risk being on here as much. Now some of the rumors have been confirmed and I’m feeling more comfortable respecting the TOS here.
Most likely one of the dead dogs they found

I'm sorry, I'm still very new, and I don't know everybody's areas of expertise, so don't take the question as a challenge: are you a medical professional, or do you have personal experience with this particular medication or other antipsychotics?

My experience with off-label uses of anti-psychotics is that you can in fact take them as needed and therefore the concept of 'cold turkey' doesn't apply. Source: a prescribing doctor informed me of exactly this. I cannot speak on risperidone specifically, so maybe I'm making an over-broad assumption about anti-psychotics when I suggest that it may also be possible for risperidone. JMO/IME

I'm beginning to wonder if JJ wasn't as profoundly autistic as Lori made out. That she has been drugging him to make parenting less work for her, not because he is in fact autistic.

I would be interested to find out if she doctor shopped while moving around. Her lifestyle seems suited to a medical abuser of children.

I bet she'd do it just for the parking spaces.

My experience with off-label uses of anti-psychotics is that you can in fact take them (some of them, anyway) as needed and therefore the concept of 'cold turkey' doesn't apply. Source: a prescribing doctor informed me of exactly this. I cannot speak on risperidone specifically, so maybe I'm making an over-broad assumption about anti-psychotics when I suggest that it may also be possible for risperidone. YMMV. JMO/IME. IANAMP
Sorry, no I should have put MOO.

Also, if anyone is a verified insider it is listed under their user name.

Will likely have federal fraud charges too, regarding the social security she collected while the children were not in her care. I really need for them to charge her.
She'll be charged for the SS fraud. But it is actually a fairly small amount. She collected from November to March at the latest at $4000 per month I think we heard, so about $20,000. She won't do federal time for that. They will just want to be paid back.

I'm beginning to wonder if JJ wasn't as profoundly autistic as Lori made out. That she has been drugging him to make parenting less work for her, not because he is in fact autistic.

I would be interested to find out if she doctor shopped while moving around. Her lifestyle seems suited to a medical abuser of children.

I think the diagnosis is real and correct. But, your post reminded me that LE found a relatively old prescription (never refilled) with leftover meds. I thought she liked to dose him when he was acting out? And to help him go to bed earlier. Why were there leftover pills?
Wonder if she was actually giving him something else? (to better control him?)

She'll be charged for the SS fraud. But it is actually a fairly small amount. She collected from November to March at the latest at $4000 per month I think we heard, so about $20,000. She won't do federal time for that. They will just want to be paid back.

I think the diagnosis is real and correct. But, your post reminded me that LE found a relatively old prescription (never refilled) with leftover meds. I thought she liked to dose him when he was acting out? And to help him go to bed earlier. Why were there leftover pills?
Wonder if she was actually giving him something else? (to better control him?)
I mentioned this a few threads back.
If she had the birth certificates with her in Hawaii because she had to present them to change banking info/change address for direct SS payments, it requires a NEW signature under penalty of fraud. If she actually mailed it in, wire fraud too. This would be after the children were dead. It's really the only explanation for her carrying the birth certificates with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue210