Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nate Eaton - Reporter

This morning in an interview with Nancy Grace I misspoke when I said Tylee Ryan was dismembered BEFORE she died. It is true that this beautiful teenage girl was dismembered, but court documents released thus far do not indicate when that happened. The interview was at 6:30 am and sleep has been hard to come by lately (Still - not an excuse). I didn’t even know I had said it until many of you reached out to me. I apologize for the confusion and misinformation! I will watch my words more carefully.

Poor guy.

Just happens to be one of the things I'm concerned about. Waiting to hear if there was enough of the parts not burned and sufficiently preserved by the winter to tell if she was still alive when it started. Decapitating zombies is after all a zombie film staple.

There is one statement missing from the above that appears to still be there in the original link- "Eaton also claimed that the court documents indicate that Tylee was dismembered premortem" which occurs right before “We don't know the specifics about that."

I wonder if he really said that or if that is an error.

On Court TV, forensic pathologist Dr. Cyril Wecht says that of all the 21,000 autopsies he has performed and more than 44,000 cases he has been involved in, this rates in the top 1% of most "horrendous." He further described it as of an "atrocious, barbaric nature." Asked how he would advise the forensic pathologist in this case, Wecht said it will be important that the forensic pathologist carefully photograph everything before doing anything and that a forensic anthropologist and a forensic odontologist attend to work with this forensic pathologist, with plenty of photographs and x-rays along the way as the remains are carefully placed in anatomical position and examined to determine as much as possible what specifically happened to them.

Wecht appears in the very beginning of the video:

I wonder if Tylee and JJ wanted to visit Yellowstone? Is that why they went? Or did Lori think this would be some sort of special farewell excursion for Tylee? Was there ever any mention of visiting YNP previously??

Am I the only person that is seeing /focused on in those photos the steam from the boiling hot waters from the ground in the background in those 2 photos... and thinking it is a capture and visualization of prophecy of ..... well, I can't even state my thoughts here...

Have never quoted myself but I stand behind this one. Based on more than one trusted source, I believe (aka MOO), something is about to drop—as in new charges and within a week. Big charges.

I will eat all the crow you can muster if I am wrong.

That’s all y’all. I’m gonna leave this here and wait.

There is no need to rush additional charges. They can comfortably take their time to build there case. Did we ever get confirmation if Prior filed the document in time to get the dates pushed to August?

OMG, so does this mean TR's remains were buried and then a cat and dog later? Sick monsters!!!!

“Ground in this area was probed with a steel pole, and several areas of disturbed ground were located. During a search of this ground, a buried cat and dog remains were found. A backhoe was used to dig further layers of dirt. While doing this, bricks were located approximately a foot below the ground,” the affidavit reads. “The dirt in this area was searched, and several other items of interest were found, including other bones, charred tissue and charred bones. Cheryl Anderson (a Boise State University anthropologist on-site) indicated these additional bones, both charred and uncharred, and tissue found were human remains.”

Documents detail horrific manner JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan were found in Chad Daybell's yard | East Idaho News

Yeah, his death might have been a unfortunate coincidence in the sense that he was up to his eyeballs in all of this. Defense lawyers have to be at least thinking about blaming him for it all.

I'm very concerned that will keep prosecutors from being able to get murder convictions against anybody else. It's not good enough to say "One of these people did it," they have to prove a specific person did it. They might get conspiracy and/or accessory charges but not be able to pin the actual deaths on anybody.

:(

Nate Eaton - Reporter

This morning in an interview with Nancy Grace I misspoke when I said Tylee Ryan was dismembered BEFORE she died. It is true that this beautiful teenage girl was dismembered, but court documents released thus far do not indicate when that happened. The interview was at 6:30 am and sleep has been hard to come by lately (Still - not an excuse). I didn’t even know I had said it until many of you reached out to me. I apologize for the confusion and misinformation! I will watch my words more carefully.

Thank goodness Nate corrected his misstatement and I completely forgive his error. The past hour has been agony thinking those poor kids suffered as they were being killed. I hope the forensic pathologist ultimately determines otherwise. Murder of them was bad enough.

Right now the cases are very distinct and not connected. However, at some point the state may choose to charge them as co-conspirators and may (and probably will) choose to request a joint trial. There are significant advantages for the prosecution with a joint trial and the court prefers joint defendants because of the savings of time and expense. Defense attorneys hate joint trials as a rule, but the law permits and even encourages joint proceedings if the same facts apply to all defendants.

And it will be interesting which side some significant friends/family member folks sit on... prosecution or defense side. I've been to two VERY high profile cases, and family members MOO They will have the choice including kicking out normal folks to make room for their preference.

As we saw, Colby sat next to Kay and Larry previously.

What a stand up young man he is.

MOO

There is no need to rush additional charges. They can comfortably take their time to build there case. Did we ever get confirmation if Prior filed the document in time to get the dates pushed to August?

It does look like it.

COURT EVENTS
Event Date and TimeAug 04, 2020 09:30 AM MDT
Event StatusScheduled
Event TypePreliminary Hearing
Event Location
Fremont County Courthouse
151 West 1st North, Room 12
St. Anthony, ID 83445
(208) 624-7401
Event Date and TimeAug 03, 2020 10:30 AM MDT
Event StatusScheduled
Event Location
St. Anthony, ID 83445
(208) 624-7401
Event Date and TimeJul 02, 2020 09:00 AM MDT
Event StatusCancelled
Event Location
St. Anthony, ID 83445
(208) 624-7401
Event Date and TimeJul 01, 2020 09:00 AM MDT
Event StatusCancelled
Event Location
St. Anthony, ID 83445
(208) 624-7401

VINELink

There is one statement missing from the above that appears to still be there in the original link- "Eaton also claimed that the court documents indicate that Tylee was dismembered premortem" which occurs right before “We don't know the specifics about that."

I wonder if he really said that or if that is an error.
Here’s the podcast if you want to listen. I don’t have the patience to listen to NG.

Breaking News: Cult Mom Lori Vallow children duct taped, wrapped in plastic, dismembered from Crime Stories with Nancy Grace

When used in mercy killing there is an inert gas involved:
It is usually used in conjunction with a flow of an inert gas like helium or nitrogen, which prevents the panic, sense of suffocation and struggling before unconsciousness, known as the hypercapnic alarm response[3]:45 caused by the presence of high carbon dioxide concentrations in the blood.[3] This method also makes the direct cause of death difficult to trace if the bag and gas canister are removed before the death is reported.[4][5][6]

Suicide bags were first used during the 1990s. The method was mainly developed in North America.
Suicide bag - Wikipedia.
BBM: this makes me wonder about TD and AC............
Yes indeed, suicide bag easily converted to murder bag if the victim is sedated.

Here’s all of Nate’s quotes in the article. I don’t think Nancy twisted his words. JMO

“I don't think these kids were simply put to sleep and then buried,
" Nate Eaton of EastIdahoNews.com said on Fox Nation's "Crime Stories with Nancy Grace."

Eaton said that court records indicated that the remains of seven-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow, and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan showed signs of "torture."

“We know that JJ was wrapped in plastic. He was wrapped in duct tape," Eaton said. "There was a white plastic bag over his head.

Tylee's remains were burned. She was dismembered. She was buried in the ground," Eaton asserted. "It's not like these bodies were simply buried in a decent manner. They were tortured, in a way."

“We don't know the specifics about that," he added. "But we do know that her remains were also burned and they found bones when they discovered her body."

Eaton told Grace that Vallow and Daybell could be facing the death penalty "considering all of the factors and considering the manner in which they were disposed."

Reporter tells Nancy Grace 'cult mom' Lori Vallow’s children 'were tortured, in a way'
My take is that Nathan, who is too honorable to sensationalize his stories and use misleading clickbait, never thought of how he would be used this way.

I feel he is too far off his rocker for Natalie to take back.... and I feel he has lots of apologies before he even gets custody rights (not sure where that stands right now, tho).
BUT if there is a way he can work out a plan, maybe with his own parents to escape.... I do hope you are right. Ian deserves a second chance... maybe.

I meant just get her out of dodge, not necessarily get back together as a couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow