Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But also...zero friends have said they heard from her, got a pizza with her, went to the pool with her, etc. No contact at all, not just social media. :(
It also sounds like somebody else was using Tylee's phone to message back people who were trying to contact her, and pretending to be Tylee.
Even her older brother thinks that text messages he was supposedly getting back from Tylee after the move didn't actually sounded like Tylee.

From the 911 call, I hate to be graphic. But. Alex was laying on his side, feces evident. Breathing labored. Heart attack? I know numerous people that state they feel like they needed to have a bowel movement during a heart attack.

But what else? Someone mentioned OD. I'm not exposed to/knowledgeable about ODs.

Ideas?

Jmo

Glad you brought this up, I was thinking about the baseball bat earlier. Was it Tylee’s bat? Did she play baseball? Other than Charles, did anyone in the household play baseball? Was it a relic left over from his semi-pro days? With the many, recent moves, was it displayed/kept as memorabilia? Since Charles was not yet living there, why was there a metal bat in the house?

Good questions. Tylee says in her interview that she has kept a bat in her bedroom from the time she was living with her uncle. That would have been in Jan/Feb 2019 when Lori was MIA for part of the time, staying with Alex for part of the time and in Hawaii for part of the time (with a possible trip to Idaho too). Tylee describes having to stay alone at her uncles house and says she had the bat to feel safer because she was too young to have pepper spray. But we never learn who gave her the bat/where it came from.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
83920449_1506223232874022_519824057953157120_n.jpg

From the 911 call, I hate to be graphic. But. Alex was laying on his side, feces evident. Breathing labored. Heart attack? I know numerous people that state they feel like they needed to have a bowel movement during a heart attack.

But what else? Someone mentioned OD. I'm not exposed to/knowledgeable about ODs.

Ideas?

Jmo

Karma.

MOO

Given his special needs, I wouldn't want to see JJ have to make a long flight with only his sister on board, no meds, no ipad, no service dog. I would expect that IF they flew JJ and Tylee anywhere, an adult who could handle JJ would have had to ride along or it would have been a very difficult flight and other passengers and the flight crew would remember it.

JJ wouldn't be able to fly alone with Tylee without being designated an unaccompanied minor because she's not 18. That comes with a whole mess of paperwork and photo ID's that would be entered into the airline reservation system.

Since the children are considered endangered, I don't think LE would make the mistake of announcing they weren't in Hawaii and miss out on a potential sighting unless they were confident they weren't there.

Ideas?

Jmo

Heart attack symptoms... hmmm... I wonder if that's was ex-husband #3 experienced?? I've lost count again... Joseph was #3, right??

It's not that some details are different between Lori and Alex. It's two different stories. Lori describes Alex and Charles fighting, Charles hitting Alex with a bat while they are on the ground, then hearing a shot. Alex claims something completely different, that Lori left and took children to school, when Charles came at him again, and that's when Charles hit him with a bat. And that's when Alex went into bedroom, came out with a gun, and shot Charles. The stories don't match, and I don't believe it's due to any adrenaline affecting memory.

Agreed. Plus Tylee's statement has things missing that I would expect her to describe. Lori describes keeping CV's cell phone away from him and him yelling for her to give it back while chasing her around the circle of the kitchen/hallway/living room. Tylee never mentions anything about CV trying to get a phone from Lori or noticing CV's phone in Lori's hands. Tylee can't remember what CV was yelling about and doesn't know why Lori and CV were arguing. If Tylee were a younger child (JJ's age, for example) I wouldn't think much of this but a teen is likely to notice a phone and pick up on it if CV was yelling, "Give me back my phone!" As Lori said he was yelling. In Lori's description of events CV gets shot dead (after she sent Tylee to the car) and she still had his phone in her hands.

MOO.

Ideas?

Jmo

He was breathing then stopped - something caused him to stop breathing. The three most likely causes in him (someone without advanced lung disease) would be opioids, airway obstruction, and drowning. No reason to suspect drowning and if he had an obstructed airway when the person arrived he would not be breathing. So opioids is a possibility. I've heard nothing to suggest he used drugs, or any of them for that matter. Opioids also cause constipation so maybe that fits and he finally...we previously heard foaming at the mouth but no mention of that here. Other drugs can cause respiratory arrest.

First responders would likely have narcan to reverse an opioid OD if they got their fast enough.

Not really enough information yet but I'm gonna go with NOT opioids unless we get new information.

Ideas?

Jmo

We heard some details about his death from the family member that talked to Gray Hughes too. IIRC, that source said Alex was foaming at the mouth and lost control of his bowels/bladder. That sounds more like poison, overdose or a seizure to me. Another thing of note: from the CPD bodycam video after Alex was taken to CPD Alex told the LEO he had no medical conditions and was not on any medication. He only said he was a little overweight and had slightly high blood pressure at his last physical. Neither of those mild conditions would cause foaming at the mouth and loss of bowel control/loss of bladder control, leading to death. MOO.

Last edited:

Ideas?

Jmo

There seemed to be a lot of stuff redacted around the time 911 wanted the caller to do CPR. Just from what was said + the redactions I wonder if there was foam or vomit around his mouth that made the caller hesitant to do CPR. IDK. I feel like this sounds like poison. This is JMO.

Ideas?

Jmo
As far as I understand, yes it can happen to some people when they overdose. I don’t know enough about hard drugs to understand though. I believe it can happen with opioid od and I know coke is often laced with laxatives so I’d assume that could do it. I wondered if he’d taken a deliberate od one or if it was accidental? Could be poison also? It will be interesting to see what the PM results say when it’s released. Moo

Yikes! That didn't even occur to me. Alex could have been married and have a "girlfriend" too. I hope Justin is working to make contact with ZP (AC's wife), if nothing else, to verify that she is alive and well. :confused:

MOO.
She is the same person. Family Court Records in the 90's (maricopa county) list her.
When I saw that a few days ago, I was wondering how a "13 year-old" found Alex Cox when the Family Court Case was in the 90's? Explained now.

JJ wouldn't be able to fly alone with Tylee without being designated an unaccompanied minor because she's not 18. That comes with a whole mess of paperwork and photo ID's that would be entered into the airline reservation system

JJ wouldn't be able to fly alone with Tylee without being designated an unaccompanied minor because she's not 18. That comes with a whole mess of paperwork and photo ID's that would be entered into the airline reservation system.

Since the children are considered endangered, I don't think LE would make the mistake of announcing they weren't in Hawaii and miss out on a potential sighting unless they were confident they weren't there.

Actually the airlines dont check nor do they care. As long as she somewhat looks 18 they dont even check your birthdate. I know this because my 17 year old boarded a plane with her boyfriend with absolutely zero questions or issues.

Just because there is nothing under those names does not mean they don't own any property. They could have bought in a business name or a property company name or bought with other people or a trust as you say. This could also have been purchased when they lived here before or have been purchased by Chad. MOO.

but they lie so much, and were just trying to talk the lady into renting them part of her house - I’m pretty sure they just lied about owning a house there. When the landlord started to ask questions about Tammy, they just ditched that plan. I wonder what they told their subsequent prospective landlords.

Dead people almost always poop!

Someone on reddit said he pooped when he fainted!

Your bowels don't normally release when you faint. Yes, they normally do when you die but from what the 911 caller said, there was feces already present when he called and AC was still alive then.

The shallow, gasping breathing, loss of consciousness, loss of bowel control, etc sounds like some sort of chemical - be it an overdose or poison. JMO.

The craziness of this case just never stops! AC's stepson that found him didn't know AC married his mom? And didn't know him very well? :eek:o_O:confused:

ETA: I just read the 911 transcripts and he didn't even know AC's last name...

wow. Poor kid. We had read that it was a 13 year old kid that found him, I guess it’s better that he’s 25.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarmenSanDiego314