Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO I am curious if anyone believes the "sighting" that was posted in the Idaho State Journal? I am a reporter with a paper closer to Rexburg and I was appalled at the lack of journalistic integrity it had. There has been evidence of her trolling the Facebook pages being very evasive about her "sighting".
Do you have a MSM link for this fact ?

With the money she's spending in Hawaii, I see no reasonable explanation for why she didn't pay the storage fee in Jan and February. MOO Except if she no longer cared about those things. IMO
Or she had been using a credit card for payment that was in Charles' name only and she was only an authorized signer and the credit card company only recently got the death records from the Social Security Administration and then the account was cut off.

It is also possible that some State or the Federal government or Court in the interest of a plaintiff somewhere has moved to freeze accounts or assets belonging to Charles and has effectively knocked out sources of credit or assets that would otherwise be available to Lori.

I have to comment: The first 3 entries of each new discussion string are a most interesting read if you've missed it. You guys are amazing with your timeline. SOOOOO much info in there. Thank you. (edited for clarity)

Also, just came across this nugget that I didn't see already posted. Interesting comments about Chad Daybell's plot lines. Doomsday writer Chad Daybell based characters in his books on his family. Now people are reading them for clues.
So Chad's irresponsible and possibly criminal doings is now making him money? Color me disgusted. Puke.

If Lori and Chad came to Maui, they probably hit Costco first, which is right by the airport in Kahului. I think there was a picture of them shopping at Costco on Kauai. Then they will be headed to their accommodations either in South Maui (Wailea & Kihei) or in West Maui (Lahaina, Ka'anapali, Kapalua).

It will be interesting to see where they turn up, as it will be an indicator of the degree of luxury they can afford. If it turns out they're staying in Wailea, Kaanapali or Kapalua, then they're really living the high life.

If they keep this up, the Travel Channel is going to start a series. MOO

I have read over this information but do not find anything that discredits the article other than encouragement to google around to find out. There are concerns with the article, sure, but it is coming from a more reputable source than someone writing on WS denouncing it. I just don't think it can be discounted completely but should be taken in with reasonable suspicion as with all information. moo

Thanks for digging up the links btw. Easy to get lost in all these threads.

My money is on Kaanapali!

On the other hand though, they could have come to Maui specifically to come to Hana. As you may know, it's extremely isolated and is considered the jewel of Maui due to its lushness, waterfalls and isolation. Although it's far from the resort areas and turquoise beaches, its lure for many people is as an "escape" from the hustle and bustle of civilization. So Hana is definitely also a possibility for where they might stay...

Just mentioning this here because it happened again. When I look up the guy CV apparently owed money to Linkedin tells me he is a 3rd connection to me. The thing is, many people associated with this case are that close to me and I don't understand why.
You might want to pay close attention to who is preparing your food...

IMO I am curious if anyone believes the "sighting" that was posted in the Idaho State Journal? I am a reporter with a paper closer to Rexburg and I was appalled at the lack of journalistic integrity it had. There has been evidence of her trolling the Facebook pages being very evasive about her "sighting".

So the Post Register?

There was discussion about that article yesterday with one person indicating he was aware of the lady in Indiana making such claims in other cases around the country and also thinking the ISJ got suckered.

Bouncing off your post because the word "passport" is in it.

It's been so long since I traveled outside the country my passport is expired.

That said.

Are we just assuming Chad or Lori have passports? Or do we know that for sure?

Also. I didn't know if you owe more than 50K in back taxes the IRS can revoke your passport. I'm so behind.

Jmo
Over ten years ago a payroll company made a mistake and two earning statements were sent to the IRS for the same job. Around 2013 they tried to collect from me, yet the agent in charge just went off my records from the reporting year and not my current address. They mailed notices for years to this old address. I finally got notified in mid 2018 when they got in touch with my employer. Got the accountant on it and everything got cleared up in 6 months or so.

I then received a notice from the State Dept saying the IRS has released the hold on my passport which had been in place for two years. The only problem with that hold is that I probably had 30 international trips from the US during that time. I even renewed my Global Entry during the time my passport was "blocked". Unless they physically seized their passports, I don't have faith they will be stopped from fleeing.

Just mentioning this here because it happened again. When I look up the guy CV apparently owed money to Linkedin tells me he is a 3rd connection to me. The thing is, many people associated with this case are that close to me and I don't understand why.

Your connections and history in Arizona.

from - Nate Eaton
https://www.eastidahonews.com/…/with-chad-and-lori-daybell…/
Thanks to the kind woman in Maui who just sent me these photos and an email. Part of it reads:

"We were on the same shuttle from the Maui airport to the rental car annex as Chad & Lori. They rented a car from Hertz around 1:30pm and had several large bags of luggage with them. I was surprised at how different Lori looks now from recent photos in the news. She had smudged black eyeliner, layers of face makeup and bags under her eyes. Her hair was snarled and it looked like she hadn't slept in a while. There was obvious tension between Chad and Lori, who didn't speak to each other either in line for the shuttle or on the way to the car rental."

Attachments

• 86714942_2915406791812834_8578179481259212800_o.jpg
    86714942_2915406791812834_8578179481259212800_o.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
On the other hand though, they could have come to Maui specifically to come to Hana. As you may know, it's extremely isolated and is considered the jewel of Maui due to its lushness, waterfalls and isolation. Although it's far from the resort areas and turquoise beaches, its lure for many people is as an "escape" from the hustle and bustle of civilization. So Hana is definitely also a possibility for where they might stay...

I hope they do go to a remote area of the island where there are lots of centipedes and noisy roosters. I know of a great place for them to camp near Kaupo where centipedes fall from the keawe trees.

MOO :)

Agreed. If Lori knew she would be traveling but not coming back to the home, she might put treasured possessions in a storage. What is the status of the house she was living in prior? Did she own or rent? A storage unit is more affordable than a house/apartment. And there would be no need to bring those things to Hawaii as the kids were not coming with her. This indicates to me that, at some point, she planned to come back or the preppers who have the kids were going to retrieve the items. Probably after the July 2020 date they believe catastrophe will strike.
thanks to a few of you... glad I had to ask...I had never seen the lien information before...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member