Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QU
I think you have the wrong person who died. The wife of BC was a plaintiff in a federal law suit as recently as 2012
http://www.cofc.uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/opinions/SWEENEY.COX062212.pdf
This is connected to an action by the IRS started against them in the 90s for taxes in the late 80s.

Thank you so very much. I was just looking at the death records I have and the one I have it doesn't include her middle name. Everything else is correct. I think you are on the money. Right person, but wrong death.

This is actually really important. Because it gives an option to where MBP lived as a child.

What did you all think about the part of the Dateline episode where East Idaho News received "a ping" location for Lori's phone in Kauai from "a sleuth" and that location turned out to be within a couple hundred feet of the townhouse they were renting in Kauai? Did someone hack Lori's phone or G-mail account to see her saved locations? Or was someone guessing based on where Lori once lived with Charles? I'm not sure how to include that detail in the timeline since they didn't give a date when that tip was sent. But I found that fascinating... o_O:cool: MOO.

East Idaho News was given a tip to head to Kauai and once there, tipped again about the search warrants. Were they given those tips because they stayed quiet about the ping? Or were they given the ping information when they were tipped off to head to Kauai? Either way, I think that part of the Dateline segment was carefully worded to imply the tip did not come from LE. That just makes me think that the ping information came from someone in LE. ;)

Eric is a go getter intern at a 5-6 person news operation in a small town. His most likely source would have been a local connection. Of course, MOO

I think it's key that the Dateline episode said the "neighbor said he saw them move in around December 12th."
Wasn't it the 10th when they knocked on that woman's door though? Jeanie was it ? - and Chad said they were led to her door? I'll check the timeline.

East Idaho News was given a tip to head to Kauai and once there, tipped again about the search warrants. Were they given those tips because they stayed quiet about the ping? Or were they given the ping information when they were tipped off to head to Kauai? Either way, I think that part of the Dateline segment was carefully worded to imply the tip did not come from LE. That just makes me think that the ping information came from someone in LE. ;)

Eric is a go getter intern at a 5-6 person news operation in a small town. His most likely source would have been a local connection. Of course, MOO

I sure hope it was LE pinging her phone (with a warrant of course). It sort of freaks me out how much non-LE can dig up on people with the power of the internet. Sort of ironic I say that while on a board called "Websleuths", but I digress, LOL. I like that many here attempt to use those sleuthing powers for good and we are encouraged to send tips in rather than post the info here. :D:cool:;)

If ZP and Alex had been in a long term relationsip, their wedding would not have appeared as impersonal as it did.
my understanding is that Zulema was just real tight with the doomsday group...as mentioned by Lori's friend April in the Dateline broadcast.
The accuracy of Ancestry is only as good as the person who created the tree. Is that person even from the family? Be skeptical of what you find on Ancestry, always look for verified source documents. Just MO
multiple birth, marriage and death sources.

Wasn't it the 10th when they knocked on that woman's door though? Jeanie was it ? - and Chad said they were led to her door? I'll check the timeline.

the 9th of Nov. I thought - so they found their new/current place and moved in just a few days later?

I made a comment recently about how lawyers who don't live here would be shocked to see how things really work in Hawaii. This is a news report of a recent case:

State agencies, school sued for kidnapping - Hawaii Tribune-Herald

In short, Mom has full custody of kid. Dad, a Kauai county fire captain, pulls strings and gets the Child Welfare Agency to get 2 Hawaii County cops to kidnap the child and bring her to the father on Kauai. Mom has sole legal and physical custody and the court in 2012 ordered the father be denied visitation rights.

The school principal cooperated with the cops even though the school was under notice that the mother had sole custody. Principal directed teachers to disobey the law and not intervene. So we have:

Child welfare agency violated a court order
2 police officers committed the felony of kidnapping
the same 2 cops, because they worked together, committed conspiracy
Dad, a Kauai county fire captain committed custodial interference

At the end of the day, actually weeks later, the child is back with mom, none of the county or state employees or police officers have been charged or disciplined. Everyone is being sued in federal court because the state courts won't do a darned thing!

This is just one very recent example of how things frequently work in paradise.

That's one reason I caution that no one should get their hopes up for Hawaii courts upholding the law if L&C are arrested here.

I made a comment recently about how lawyers who don't live here would be shocked to see how things really work in Hawaii. This is a news report of a recent case:

State agencies, school sued for kidnapping - Hawaii Tribune-Herald

In short, Mom has full custody of kid. Dad, a Kauai county fire captain, pulls strings and gets the Child Welfare Agency to get 2 Hawaii County cops to kidnap the child and bring her to the father on Kauai. Mom has sole legal and physical custody and the court in 2012 ordered the father be denied visitation rights.

The school principal cooperated with the cops even though the school was under notice that the mother had sole custody. Principal directed teachers to disobey the law and not intervene. So we have:

Child welfare agency violated a court order
2 police officers committed the felony of kidnapping
the same 2 cops, because they worked together, committed conspiracy
Dad, a Kauai county fire captain committed custodial interference

At the end of the day, actually weeks later, the child is back with mom, none of the county or state employees or police officers have been charged or disciplined. Everyone is being sued in federal court because the state courts won't do a darned thing!

This is just one very recent example of how things frequently work in paradise.

That's one reason I caution that no one should get their hopes up for Hawaii courts upholding the law if L&C are arrested here.
geez.

Oh wow...the fliers are on Justin Lum's FB page...are those from our group members???
these are on the post office in Kauai

Attachments

• 86698068_1522850881211257_1144878637179207680_n.jpg
    86698068_1522850881211257_1144878637179207680_n.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 51
  • 87214892_1522850887877923_4826691552984170496_n.jpg
    87214892_1522850887877923_4826691552984170496_n.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 49
the 9th of Nov. I thought - so they found their new/current place and moved in just a few days later?
Ah ok yes. I am getting the early Nov wedding trip confused with their Dec arrival. So they left Rexburg by 27th Nov and turned up in Hawaii 10th Dec approx.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members