Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Lori had some type of podcast, but I'm not one who is good at finding that stuff.

I live in Rexburg, and there are some interesting comments on our community FB page under a post about this. Lori's brother, who shot her last husband, died on the 12th of this month. So of the 5 people who were witnesses to the altercation in July, 2 are dead and 2 are missing. The other one, Lori, is now married to a man whose wife "died in her sleep" at 49. Yeah.

Apparently Lori had some type of podcast, but I'm not one who is good at finding that stuff.

I live in Rexburg, and there are some interesting comments on our community FB page under a post about this. Lori's brother, who shot her last husband, died on the 12th of this month. So of the 5 people who were witnesses to the altercation in July, 2 are dead and 2 are missing. The other one, Lori, is now married to a man whose wife "died in her sleep" at 49. Yeah.

Chad Daybell's wife, Tammy Daybell, died Oct. 19 from what were believed to be natural causes, and she was buried in Springville, Utah three days later.

But police later determined that her death may have been suspicious and exhumed her remains to conduct an autopsy Dec. 11. Police say that Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow were married within only a couple weeks of Tammy Daybell’s death.

searching for missing children possibly connected to suspicious death

Last edited:
she is a lot younger than her ex and way too attractive for this guy. I’m thinking trophy wife. Narcissist. Something fishy is going on.

It won't be long before she needs her hair done and a manicure. For that matter, I can't see her living on the run for long. Hopefully that gets her caught. I wonder if they BOTH sleep with their eyes open. What a pair.

OMG, what kind of fresh hell is this garbage?

Those poor kids- unfortunately, I doubt they are alive and well. If there is a shred of hope that they are alive, they aren't safe, that's for sure. This is just heartbreaking!

Her ex husband would no doubt have taken custody of her son. I wonder if her daughter's father is aware of her disappearance, or is he not involved her life? Sorry, just jumping on here for the first time. Looks like I have some catching up to do.

Funny now how her brother died Dec 12th? So he wasn't in jail for killing the father of Joshua?

Wow, this case is just messed up.

fingers crossed they find the children. It just hurts to read the rest of this, then to realize they've been missing since September and no one has seen or heard from them ever since.

OMG, what kind of fresh hell is this garbage?

Those poor kids- unfortunately, I doubt they are alive and well. If there is a shred of hope that they are alive, they aren't safe, that's for sure. This is just heartbreaking!

Her ex husband would no doubt have taken custody of her son. I wonder if her daughter's father is aware of her disappearance, or is he not involved her life? Sorry, just jumping on here for the first time. Looks like I have some catching up to do.

Funny now how her brother died Dec 12th? So he wasn't in jail for killing the father of Joshua?

Wow, this case is just messed up.

fingers crossed they find the children. It just hurts to read the rest of this, then to realize they've been missing since September and no one has seen or heard from them ever since.

I agree, so very concerning for these innocent children. The shooting was allegedly self-defense.

His blog posts/book promos are kind of mind-boggling, in a completely solipsistic way. To me, the one from March 7 2017 implies he considers himself a prophet. There has to be a major earthquake in the Western US before he can publish a book? Now there's a delusional thought process. :eek::eek::eek: Wow, indeed.

MOO

"Tamara (Tammy) Douglas Daybell passed away peacefully in her sleep on Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019 in Salem, Idaho."
[BBM]
Here's her Obituary:
Tamara Douglas Daybell

Chad-Daybell.jpg

Chad Daybell
Chad has written more than 20 books for the LDS market. He is known for his bestselling novels such as Chasing Paradise and Escape to Zion, as well as his non-fiction books for youth, including The Aaronic Priesthood and The Youth of Zion. He and his wife Tammy also created the popular Tiny Talks series for Primary children.

Chad has recently completed the five-volume Standing in Holy Places fiction series, which takes place in the years leading to the Second Coming.

Chad Daybell - Famous Mormons

"Tamara (Tammy) Douglas Daybell passed away peacefully in her sleep on Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019 in Salem, Idaho."
[BBM]
Here's her Obituary:
Tamara Douglas Daybell

"Daybell was interred in Springville, Utah, on Oct. 22. Subsequent investigation by the FCSO determined Daybell's death may be suspicious. On Dec. 11, Daybell's remains were exhumed by the FCSO, with the assistance of the Utah Office of the Medical Examiner, and an autopsy conducted."

Search For Missing Rexburg Children

ETA: Quotation marks

I guess they didn't perform an autopsy (initially) on Dumbell's wife. Or, if they did, maybe didn't do a toxicology screen. If he convinced authorities that she had health issues that could have rendered her dead in her sleep, then maybe they skipped the autopsy.

From Chad's book website:

An Unusual Connection to the Spirit World

When Chad Daybell was 17 years old, he had a near-death experience while cliff jumping. He crossed into another dimension and realized there was a world beyond this one. A second near-death experience in his early 20s was much more in depth. He was hit by a monstrous wave at La Jolla Cove in California. While his body was being tossed by the wave, his spirit was visiting with his grandfather, who showed him future events involving his still-unborn children. This accident caused his “veil” that separates mortal life from the Spirit World to stay partially open, so he often feels as if he has a foot in both worlds.

Chad has since become a noted author and publisher, and he’s particularly well-known for his futuristic LDS novels that are based on what he has been shown. He has also helped several people publish books about their own near-death experiences. As you read his experiences, you’ll realize that we’re all part of an eternal family. We each have ancestors in the Spirit World who deeply care about our spiritual progress and seek to assist us in our daily lives. Chad has shared portions of his inspiring story over the years in blogs, interviews, and fireside talks, but now he has assembled them into one volume that will uplift and entertain you. His experiences demonstrate how close to heaven we truly are.

Living on the Edge of Heaven | cdaybell.com

From Chad's book website:

An Unusual Connection to the Spirit World

When Chad Daybell was 17 years old, he had a near-death experience while cliff jumping. He crossed into another dimension and realized there was a world beyond this one. A second near-death experience in his early 20s was much more in depth. He was hit by a monstrous wave at La Jolla Cove in California. While his body was being tossed by the wave, his spirit was visiting with his grandfather, who showed him future events involving his still-unborn children. This accident caused his “veil” that separates mortal life from the Spirit World to stay partially open, so he often feels as if he has a foot in both worlds.

Chad has since become a noted author and publisher, and he’s particularly well-known for his futuristic LDS novels that are based on what he has been shown. He has also helped several people publish books about their own near-death experiences. As you read his experiences, you’ll realize that we’re all part of an eternal family. We each have ancestors in the Spirit World who deeply care about our spiritual progress and seek to assist us in our daily lives. Chad has shared portions of his inspiring story over the years in blogs, interviews, and fireside talks, but now he has assembled them into one volume that will uplift and entertain you. His experiences demonstrate how close to heaven we truly are.

Living on the Edge of Heaven | cdaybell.com
(insert rolling eyes emoji) And wonder how much he has been paid to share what he has "been shown"...paaalease....

So my questions are: Who is Tylee's father? Why does she use the last name Ryan? What is Lori's maiden name? How did Lori's brother Alex die?
How did Chad think anyone in the religious community would be ok with him remarrying 2 weeks later?
Who used Tylee's venmo or when exactly did she go missing? I know they say they haven't seen her since September. Where did she live before living with Lori? and why did she ever live with anyone else?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member