ID ID - Michael “Monkey” Vaughan, 5, last seen near home, Fruitland, 27 Jul 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is evil in her mind.Halloween,public schools,covid vaccines,gay people.
Panda Express Fortune cookies...she did a TikTok where she warned people about opening the fortune cookies, because Satan himself chooses each fortune for specific people, to entrap them into believing in him and not God. ...she was serious....

Panda Express Fortune cookies...she did a TikTok where she warned people about opening the fortune cookies, because Satan himself chooses each fortune for specific people, to entrap them into believing in him and not God. ...she was serious....
@katydid23 , I don't use TikTok thankfully, but wowza, all the posts of hers, there is mental illness, and then there is THIS!! JMO MOO edited to add that I am saying this as someone with a diagnosed mental illness.

@katydid23 , I don't use TikTok thankfully, but wowza, all the posts of hers, there is mental illness, and then there is THIS!! JMO MOO
OH! No, I had caught up with current news on Monkey but left for awhile. Now I have no idea what is going on because I have no social media. I figure it is best not to read it actually.
I can not get used to these outcomes, last week with the pregnant mother and now this.

I don't think the date 11/12 is the date the child was murdered. I think that was the date in which SW did not tell the truth about his death. I think she was questioned that day, and she did not divulge the truth about his death at first. And then when she finally did reveal the truth, she was charged with covering up the fact that he was dead and buried. JMO
Thank you. This makes a lot of sense to me. I think she was detained on the 11th and then lied until the next day.

At around the two min mark … they say Sarah has known for the entire time where Michael was, since he went missing …….

The charge, I believe, was after they served the warrant to search the home and yard, when she denied any knowledge …

i hope they can find this dear little boy, and bring him home to RIP xx

I don't think the date 11/12 is the date the child was murdered. I think that was the date in which SW did not tell the truth about his death. I think she was questioned that day, and she did not divulge the truth about his death at first. And then when she finally did reveal the truth, she was charged with covering up the fact that he was dead and buried. JMO
This is along the lines of what I was thinking. She was asked about it on that date and withheld the information, and they found out at a later time that she had withheld the information, either she confessed the information or someone else did.
JMO

This looks like typical Christian language to me. Nothing out of the ordinary in this post, anyway.
I haven't looked at any of her other socials.

jmo
I have not watched all of them but I too see no issues with her religious videos so far.
Just jumping off of your post Ontario Mom.
We should tread lightly insinuating she is mentally ill based on her religious beliefs.IMO

Fruitland Police Chief J.D. Huff said Monday that investigators believe there are more people with knowledge of what happened to Michael Vaughan, but would not provide information as to what was discovered during the search.

SNIP>>>>>>

Wondra has a status conference set for November 21 at 10:00 a.m. and a preliminary hearing set for November 22 at 9:00 a.m. in Payette County.

This might help explain the date of the charge …

Snipped >>>>

According to court documents, police forced entry into the Wondras’ home around 9:30 p.m. Friday, where they found Sarah Wondra in the living room. She was detained and read a copy of the search warrant.

“When I got to the portion that read ‘murder,’ she said, ‘did you just say murder’ multiple times,” a Fruitland police officer wrote in the affidavit. “She also said, ‘I have never murdered anyone.’”

Officials said Sarah Wondra maintained that she “definitely did not kill that boy” and said “the most high God already told me who did it.” She reportedly told police, “oh wow wow the most high God just told me that Stacey was the one who killed him and buried him in the yard of” the neighbor’s house.

When asked later to show police where the boy was buried, according to the affidavit, she told police of a spot near the entry of her residence and said Stacey had buried him “in the backyard by the shed.”

Fruitland Police Chief J.D. Huff said Monday that investigators believe there are more people with knowledge of what happened to Michael Vaughan, but would not provide information as to what was discovered during the search.

SNIP>>>>>>

Wondra has a status conference set for November 21 at 10:00 a.m. and a preliminary hearing set for November 22 at 9:00 a.m. in Payette County.

I get the feeling she thinks she is not guilty because she did not harm Monkey and that withholding info about his death, not calling 911 for help and lying to LE is not an offense. If that is what she has done. JMO.

Explaining the charge as per Idaho Law

Wondra was charged with felony failure to report a death rather than a misdemeanor charge. The felony charge is triggered when a person’s failure to report is based on their intent to conceal the manner of the death, according to Idaho law. It carries a possible prison sentence up to 10 years and a fine of up to $50,000.

I get the feeling she thinks she is not guilty because she did not harm Monkey and that withholding info about his death, not calling 911 for help and lying to LE is not an offense. JMO.
Agree ….
Sarah does not think she has done anything wrong….

She told Judge Brian Lee she understood the allegations made against her but maintained that they’re “not correct.” When Lee informed her of her rights, Wondra said, “I don’t have any reason to be silent because I didn’t do anything wrong.”

About the religious tic toks, yes some of them are out there and not mainstream views but that comes with a number of religions.
I know people that believe crystals have powers and oils can cure your health issues. although I do not believe this myself and find it " out there", I do not find them mentally ill.

All beliefs can be on one spectrum to the other, just depends on the person. A BIG IMO!!

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
New article … and ..

Court records show Judge Lee also ordered a competency evaluation and mental health exam for Wondra under Idaho statute 18-211 or 18-212 on Monday afternoon.

Hi there. We are refraining from reporting some information out there right now as not to jeopardize the investigation. For now, Chief Huff on scene said that he will not talk about the probable cause at this time because he wants to be able to successfully prosecute

Digging shut down early this pm approx 4:30pm

I said i wasn’t going to tweet further tonight, but
@AbbyDavisKTVB
relayed to me that crews will be back with less machinery tomorrow, and more smaller, precise instruments to excavate. OK — goodnight.

I wonder if they have found something significant ?? IMO

Edit to add: Sorry I don’t quite know how to copy and paste twitter

I seriously hope she made this up. I know that would be awful for monkey's mom,but I do think the framework for an insanity or a incompacitated defense. or whatever might come into play here. . I just really do think her elevator doesn't works.Which is devastating
Hopefully LE do not need to rely only on this one account of what possibly happened ….??

Our investigation determined Sarah Wondra may have had knowledge of Michael's death and failed to report it," Huff said. "We do not believe she is the only person that has knowledge of this and we will be seeking out those people who could possibly be connected."
Huff previously said a credible lead brought them to the home on Redwing Street in Fruitland, four minutes from Michael's home. The "credible lead" Huff said, came from another occupant inside the house.

I so hope for Michael’s family that they can soon have some closure … although not the outcome they may want… nor ever recover from …

Hopefully LE do not need to rely only on this one account of what possibly happened ….??

Our investigation determined Sarah Wondra may have had knowledge of Michael's death and failed to report it," Huff said. "We do not believe she is the only person that has knowledge of this and we will be seeking out those people who could possibly be connected."
Huff previously said a credible lead brought them to the home on Redwing Street in Fruitland, four minutes from Michael's home. The "credible lead" Huff said, came from another occupant inside the house.

I so hope for Michael’s family that they can soon have some closure … although not the outcome they may want… nor ever recover from
<modsnip - off topic generalization>

SLouTH,IF one of the suspects turns out to be her boyfriend , I will venture to say ,their cases will be similar . MOO..I often hate making long goal predictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member