Found Deceased ID - William 'Bo' Kirk, 41, Post Falls, 22 Oct 2016 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
the red car is a Hyundai.

the driver had a slip of paper he kept looking at, maybe the pin code was on it?

the driver is in a fact a bigger bulky built person and that does look kinda like scrubs underneath.

Does the passenger seem female to anyone? The hands seem small, and also reading the packing slip inside the box makes me think "female" rather than male. A guy might be more likely just to rip into the box to see what the content is, ignoring the packing slip. (Generalization, yes, but based on years of observation that guys don't necessarily read before action.)

jmopinion

idk it was hard for me to see. that person is def smaller and more flexible than the driver. and youre right women would prob go through the packing slip to check if there was anything of value rather than looking. detail oriented.

I felt like the passenger was tweeking. they were all over the place.

Does the passenger seem female to anyone? The hands seem small, and also reading the packing slip inside the box makes me think "female" rather than male. A guy might be more likely just to rip into the box to see what the content is, ignoring the packing slip. (Generalization, yes, but based on years of observation that guys don't necessarily read before action.)

jmopinion

As much as I hate to say it........seeing it all on a map just makes it more confusing. The biggest question to ask.......how and why did he end up at the shooting range ?

Second question......did they kill Bo at the shooting range, drive into town, and then leave out the very same road they came in on before torching the truck ?

Is it possible they had Bo tied up and disabled somewhere and then returned after they were sure the PIN number was good ?

map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1KAgjISNt4R904bGLvKiVOOlEO1A

As much as I hate to say it........seeing it all on a map just makes it more confusing. The biggest question to ask.......how and why did he end up at the shooting range ?

Second question......did they kill Bo at the shooting range, drive into town, and then leave out the very same road they came in on before torching the truck ?

Is it possible they had Bo tied up and disabled somewhere and then returned after they were sure the PIN number was good ?

Thank you for the map. I love maps when following a case. Lemme go look at it....

If anybody can figure out what Bo's home address is, post it.

Bo was last seen about 7pm at work. From the timeline on your map (great, btw), it would seem like they drove directly to the shooting range, getting his PIN from him at some point. My guess on why the shooting range would be because if a gun shot was heard in that area, it wouldn't raise suspicion. ??

Have we heard how Bo was killed?

There obviously must be another car involved. How did the perps leave the burning car scene unless they either live close enough to walk or someone else was there to drive them?

jmopinion

If anybody can figure out what Bo's home address is, post it.

I'm looking for it. FB comments reported he lived in Coeur d'Alene, ID and the location of his truck was not on his route home from work.

Bo was last seen about 7pm at work. From the timeline on your map (great, btw), it would seem like they drove directly to the shooting range, getting his PIN from him at some point. My guess on why the shooting range would be because if a gun shot was heard in that area, it wouldn't raise suspicion. ??

Have we heard how Bo was killed?

There obviously must be another car involved. How did the perps leave the burning car scene unless they either live close enough to walk or someone else was there to drive them?

jmopinion

Rick Rasmussen, CEO of Northwest Specialty Hospital, said Kirk has worked there since 2012. Saturday was a normal shift, and Kirk left at the usual time. A co-worker saw him head to his truck in the parking lot about 7:05 p.m.

“It was a pretty standard Saturday. Nothing unusual. Your typical sore throats and stitches – just pretty common, urgent care Saturday,” Rasmussen said.

He has been working closely with police this week, including reviewing the past week’s patient cases to see if anything stood out.

“We’re looking for any answer,” Rasmussen said. “We’re asking anybody if they remember anything. Did they see the vehicle?”

Security videos at the hospital show nothing out of the ordinary, he added.

Kirk mentioned something about picking up dessert or ice cream on the way home, so investigators are following that lead as well.

“From here, where did he go?” Rasmussen said. “He chews tobacco, and so they don’t know if he stopped at a convenience store, so they’re going to all the stores that sell ice cream and tobacco. They’re just trying to look at anything.”
Rasmussen said family expected Kirk to arrive home around 7:20 p.m.

The autopsy was performed Wednesday afternoon.

"The body was found dumped off at the side of a road," Post Falls police Chief Scot Haug said. "He still had his work badge on."

Haug said detectives haven't found any possible reason why someone would want to kill Kirk.

"That's the million-dollar question," Haug said. "Everything we're hearing is that he lived a normal life, had a good relationship with his family, worked at Northwest Specialty with no problems, had no enemies, criminal history or credit problems."

Law enforcement officials declined to comment on any evidence that was found near the body and his truck that was found engulfed in flames in the 23000 block of North Rimrock Road in the north part of the county at 9:43 p.m. on Saturday. They also declined to comment on any e-mail or telephone conversations Kirk had during the 24 hours before he disappeared.

Kirk is survived by his wife, Amanda, and their three children. Kirk's family members declined to comment on Wednesday due to the shock and pain. They earlier described him as a great husband, father, brother and person.

http://www.bonnercountydailybee.com...mans_body_is_found_police_say_case_a_homicide

He crossed paths with these two people sometime after he left work. Knowing where he lives might help to fill in the blanks on where that may have been.
I agree, there is either a second vehicle or possibly another accomplice.

I had a thought when watching the CCTV, was that a tool box on the back of the truck? Maybe they put him in there? :/

What are the chances a friend happened upon the body? Is this a small town?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was my first question when I read about this. How often are bodies found by loved ones when searching, and so soon? Of course it happens, and I presume even if Bo was found by strangers, they would have to be vetted. This has got to add to the devastation to his loved ones who found him.

So if we speculate that he was abducted at 7:05pm while getting into his truck, and the first ATM withdraw was at roughly 8:30pm, it would seem that they drove directly to the range to kill him, then to the ATMs. Their car was probably parked near his job so they would've had to go back to get it and then follow each other to where the vehicle was torched. So the driver might have been wearing medical scrubs just in case someone saw this guy driving Bo's truck through town they could have mistaken him for Bo. So it seems to me he may have been waiting on the hospital property for a victim and being dressed as someone who works there wouldn't make him stand out as suspicious. The bulky clothes and bandana were probably just the disguise for the ATMs. Which means they knew when planning this whole abduction/robbery that they would have to kill the victim as to not be identified. This was very premeditated. I would say if any witnesses were to be found in this case it would be someone who noticed these two people sitting in a car in the parking lot of the hospital and they would've seen them without the bulky clothes and bandanas on.

So if we speculate that he was abducted at 7:05pm while getting into his truck, and the first ATM withdraw was at roughly 8:30pm, it would seem that they drove directly to the range to kill him, then to the ATMs. Their car was probably parked near his job so they would've had to go back to get it and then follow each other to where the vehicle was torched. So the driver might have been wearing medical scrubs just in case someone saw this guy driving Bo's truck through town they could have mistaken him for Bo. So it seems to me he may have been waiting on the hospital property for a victim and being dressed as someone who works there wouldn't make him stand out as suspicious. The bulky clothes and bandana were probably just the disguise for the ATMs. Which means they knew when planning this whole abduction/robbery that they would have to kill the victim as to not be identified. This was very premeditated. I would say if any witnesses were to be found in this case it would be someone who noticed these two people sitting in a car in the parking lot of the hospital and they would've seen them without the bulky clothes and bandanas on.
I don't think they would have killed him until they made sure the pin was correct.

In some of the still images of the second atm...someone mentioned seeing someone sitting in the back of the truck. I can see a guy also. Imho

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It's a plausible theory, with the exception being that he was abducted from the parking lot of the medical clinic. They said without hesitation that nothing unusual had shown up on the videos obtained from the clinic where he worked. This is something that would have had to happen after he left work and was on his way home. Somehow he stopped and was confronted by these people outside of camera range. I speculated earlier this morning that it may have been a fake "breakdown" ruse or some other "help me" ploy.

If people's suspicions are accurate, the passenger in the truck may well have been a female, and said female may have actually been the lure to get him to stop and offer help. It would have been dark at that time of evening, but there are streetlights everywhere. He may have traveled straight down interstate 90 in order to get home. It's a theory, no better than any other.

Somehow, between the time he left work and headed home for a 20 minute drive, he crossed paths with these two murdering pigs.

I don't think they would have killed him until they made sure the pin was correct.

In some of the still images of the second atm...someone mentioned seeing someone sitting in the back of the truck. I can see a guy also. Imho

I think you may be onto something........................that makes a lot more sense.

1) Carjacked close to work.
2) Bo was hog tied, cuffed , restrained in the rear seat, out of view.
3) Bo was in rear of truck providing info, and after ATM's robbed, pair returned to pick up the ruse car.
4) Followed each other out to shooting range where Bo was shot and killed.
5) Followed each other close to main road, where truck was torched and left to burn.
6) Got on Interstate 95 and headed North.

Holy crap............this may have been nothing more than two people who needed to refresh their traveling money and then on they went. They may not ever find them.

I guess we can plan on this happening again about 2 or 3 states away ?

Sometimes hospital staff are issued new scrubs and they are usually in a box. The clothes the perp who murdered Bo could have changed into a new
pair of scrubs from the truck. I am thinking that perhaps the perp burned his clothes in the truck in case there was DNA on them.

So, you're thinking the order is:

Abduction
Banks
Shooting Range
Fire

If so, there is a gap of time between when he left work at 7:05 and when the first ATM was used. Maybe he went to the store, and the perps encountered him there?

The scrub thing is bugging me, I have to admit.

jmo

A forensic accountant in the bank could determine who the person was behind the truck. The transactions are numbered and the banks are able to track
the transactions as they show up chronologically in the bank systems.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Angelinazoomazooma
Back