Found Deceased ID - William 'Bo' Kirk, 41, Post Falls, 22 Oct 2016 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really do think that the perp changed his clothes into another set of scrubs he found in the truck. His clothes he likely torched inside the truck and law enforcement will
be able to determine this. The reason being that DNA could have been found on the clothes he was wearing when he fought with Bo and manhandled him
before killing him.

What are the chances a friend happened upon the body? Is this a small town?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the chances are good that a friend might find his body. This is a small town. And many of those who went searching were friends or acquaintances. jmo

could they plausibly have gone to Canada?

I think you may be onto something........................that makes a lot more sense.

1) Carjacked close to work.
2) Bo was hog tied, cuffed , restrained in the rear seat, out of view.
3) Bo was in rear of truck providing info, and after ATM's robbed, pair returned to pick up the ruse car.
4) Followed each other out to shooting range where Bo was shot and killed.
5) Followed each other close to main road, where truck was torched and left to burn.
6) Got on Interstate 95 and headed North.

Holy crap............this may have been nothing more than two people who needed to refresh their traveling money and then on they went. They may not ever find them.

I guess we can plan on this happening again about 2 or 3 states away ?

As much as I hate to say it........seeing it all on a map just makes it more confusing. The biggest question to ask.......how and why did he end up at the shooting range ?

Second question......did they kill Bo at the shooting range, drive into town, and then leave out the very same road they came in on before torching the truck ?

Is it possible they had Bo tied up and disabled somewhere and then returned after they were sure the PIN number was good ?

map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1KAgjISNt4R904bGLvKiVOOlEO1A

I thought they might have gone to the shooting range so the sound of shots would not bring them any attention.

strangely..... an UID was found last Thursday (the 20th) in Olympia, WA (5 hours away) he has since been ID'd, and two male suspects arrested for killing him. he was killed to silence him because they were part of a theft ring. they did NOT name the suspects in the media... why would that be? I know, far fetched but it crossed my mind that maybe they were fleeing the area after killing the kid and came upon Bo. but probably not.

Agreed. And I think they've done it before. Not necessarily the burning of a vehicle or murder but they are evolving.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out they were drug addicts who needed money quick.

I think the theft was planned as well as murdering whoever they stole from. I don't think Bo was marked. I think it will be a case of a very unfortunate crossing of paths.

These guys are still out there. I think it will happen again. There's a thrill element to this as well I fear.

MOO

I too have thought they were drug addicts from the start. Addicts in NE Washington have gotten more brazen and started robbing banks, along with taking anything from anyone that it isn't nailed down. I know North Idaho is not immune to drug addicts stealing for drugs. These two wanted money. They may have thought he was an MD and he would have money on him, possibly scripts. They figured out quickly that time was not their friend. This is why I think the truck was not stripped for parts. I am sure they were terrified of any DNA being found in the truck and I am sure they are both in the system. They will risk serious jail time for money to buy drugs. Seeing the woman go through the box made me think of all the people who follow UPS and steal packages for the same reason. Same exact MO.

I think you may be onto something........................that makes a lot more sense.

1) Carjacked close to work.
2) Bo was hog tied, cuffed , restrained in the rear seat, out of view.
3) Bo was in rear of truck providing info, and after ATM's robbed, pair returned to pick up the ruse car.
4) Followed each other out to shooting range where Bo was shot and killed.
5) Followed each other close to main road, where truck was torched and left to burn.
6) Got on Interstate 95 and headed North.

Holy crap............this may have been nothing more than two people who needed to refresh their traveling money and then on they went. They may not ever find them.

I guess we can plan on this happening again about 2 or 3 states away ?
Oh I hope not. They need to be taken out of society.
If so...I hope and pray they got the tag # of whatever they were driving.

I wasn't the one that first saw what appeared to be a male in the back seat. I can see it after it was pointed out. I had lots of time with websleuths down last night.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I thought they might have gone to the shooting range so the sound of shots would not bring them any attention.

I had the same thought which is also why I don't think these were out-of-towners just passing through for a random robbery/murder. They knew where to take him to shoot him and may have even left him where a friend was likely to find him. I wonder if Bo was a regular at the shooting range?

They also went to too much trouble, IMO for this to be random violence.
1. The man seems like he may have dressed up in Bo's clothes--how would a random robber know Bo had clothes in his truck that he could put on to disguise himself?
2. They either knew his pin or tied him up in the back and coerced him to give them the pin at the ATM- if they were not from around there and unknown to Bo, they didn't need to kill him. But if he knew who they were or could recognize them from the area later (small town) they couldn't leave a witness.
3. They did a lot just to get how much? A few hundred dollars? Why murder for that when they could have left him tied up and skipped town?
4. They rummaged through the truck like they were looking for something--prescription drugs? Money? Anything of value? Or something specific?
5. IMO this was personal or someone who knew him well enough to know he would have extra clothes and certain things in his truck. Getting some money from him could have just been a bonus or to make it appear like a robbery. JMO.

So, you're thinking the order is:

Abduction
Banks
Shooting Range
Fire

If so, there is a gap of time between when he left work at 7:05 and when the first ATM was used. Maybe he went to the store, and the perps encountered him there?

The scrub thing is bugging me, I have to admit.

jmo
I am thinking abduction, and Banks...not sure what all happened between...maybe changed clothes knowing a camera was at the atm. I just know they would want to keep him alive to make sure the pin # worked.

I do know there was a guy who was living in or near this area. Sadly, he passed THIS MONTH. Anyway he dressed up in scrubs to try and steal drugs from a hospital or medical facilities years ago. I was provided the link but deleted...I should be able to find but I'm not sure if I can post his info since he is not a poi and is deceased.
Respect for those that have left.

I am thinking abduction, and Banks...not sure what all happened between...maybe changed clothes knowing a camera was at the atm. I just know they would want to keep him alive to make sure the pin # worked.

I do know there was a guy who was living in or near this area. Sadly, he passed THIS MONTH. Anyway he dressed up in scrubs to try and steal drugs from a hospital or medical facilities years ago. I was provided the link but deleted...I should be able to find but I'm not sure if I can post his info since he is not a poi and is deceased.
Respect for those that have left.

I think Bo was targeted because of his employment. This does seem like a drug and/or cash for drugs crime. Perhaps the perp wore scrubs, like the person you described, to blend in with medical professionals.

Maybe Bo was targeted as the perp thought he would have both money and access to drugs. Maybe Bo refused to supply drugs from the clinic for them that night (if they asked him, which I don't know they did), but he would give them his PIN.

I totally think this was planned. I don't know if they planned to abduct Bo or simply planned to abduct someone....but it was planned. No one wears gloves like - those were put together for the purpose of committing a crime.

I hope we see some movement on the case in the next day or so. Otherwise, I get worried about dead ends.

jmo

I was wondering the same thing. He mentioned stopping for ice cream to his coworker. Is it possible that's where he encountered these ****s? Maybe even a convenient store. If indeed it was the homeless duo, it sunk to an even lower low. Bo appears as the type that would easily have given a dollar or two if someone needed it. IMO, he was likely in the truck alive going through the ATM to ensure the code he gave was correct. The driver's gloves look to be layered, but when he hands the money to the passenger the last time, there looks to be reflective material under the fingers. Does anyone else see it or know what these gloves would be used for? It's ironic that the homeless guy's profile pic also shows him with a beanie and from what an ex wrote, it wasn't his first time stealing a vehicle or money.

So, you're thinking the order is:

Abduction
Banks
Shooting Range
Fire

If so, there is a gap of time between when he left work at 7:05 and when the first ATM was used. Maybe he went to the store, and the perps encountered him there?

The scrub thing is bugging me, I have to admit.

jmo

I have watched the videos over and over and the thing that strikes me is that the driver plugs in the numbers (pin) into the ATM without looking at a piece of paper or anywhere the PIN may be written down. The guy either has a remarkable memory or somebody is feeding him the PIN #. He quite confidently goes about his banking "business".

I think Bo was in the backseat when they went to the Bank and I think Bo was VERBALLY calling out his PIN #.

Just a point; one can only take out so much money from ATM's. There is usually a limit. These guys killed Bo for a pittance really. It's one thing to kill someone for LOTS of money. It's a whole other ballgame when you only get a thousand or so and kill a guy for it.

I can tell you right now, if I was abducted and someone wanted money out of my accounts my daily limit is $800.00. The other issue is that security is so tight on bank cards in Canada that I can guarantee you that my card would get shut down after the second ATM stop.

Unless we are missing something this is a senseless act committed by monsters.

Criminals share information. Criminals brag about their crimes and tell other criminals how they got away with them. Criminals learn from their mistakes.

I don't see anything in these videos that appears to be anything more than two criminals who know exactly how to dress when stealing from an ATM.

Hardened criminals, the worst of the worst, know that you don't leave an eye witness to tell the tale. I don't see anything in these videos that appears to be anything more than two people who carried the tools of their trade with them and took every precaution not to get caught, including eliminating an eye witness to their identity.

This isn't the first time they've done this. I doubt if it's going to be the last. I can't help but wonder if similar crimes have occurred in other States , while running along the main Interstate highway, but either haven't been connected together yet by the cops or the victim hasn't actually been found up to this point. We may be looking at a couple of serial killers in these videos.

I had the same thought which is also why I don't think these were out-of-towners just passing through for a random robbery/murder. They knew where to take him to shoot him and may have even left him where a friend was likely to find him. I wonder if Bo was a regular at the shooting range?

They also went to too much trouble, IMO for this to be random violence.
1. The man seems like he may have dressed up in Bo's clothes--how would a random robber know Bo had clothes in his truck that he could put on to disguise himself?
2. They either knew his pin or tied him up in the back and coerced him to give them the pin at the ATM- if they were not from around there and unknown to Bo, they didn't need to kill him. But if he knew who they were or could recognize them from the area later (small town) they couldn't leave a witness.
3. They did a lot just to get how much? A few hundred dollars? Why murder for that when they could have left him tied up and skipped town?
4. They rummaged through the truck like they were looking for something--prescription drugs? Money? Anything of value? Or something specific?
5. IMO this was personal or someone who knew him well enough to know he would have extra clothes and certain things in his truck. Getting some money from him could have just been a bonus or to make it appear like a robbery. JMO.
Them being known is why I think they may have torched the truck...imho. I do feel they kept Bo alive until they made sure he gave them the right pin. I will see if I can find the photo where someone appears to be in the back as noted by someone else viewing on the Post Falls PD page.
If Bo was in the back of his own truck being robbed via the atm...I just can't imagine the thoughts going thru his head at that time.

"Additionally, if any business or resident has any recordings of the night in question, in the areas noted above, including any game cameras or surveillance cameras, to please review them for any signs of Kirk’s gray 2015 GMC crew-cab pickup, bearing Idaho license plates K579913. The truck also had a chrome toolbox in the bed.
Detectives are also asking that people re-review the surveillance videos that were previously released, showing a masked individual driving Kirk’s vehicle."

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1375596085807609&id=180715591962337

I think Bo was targeted because of his employment. This does seem like a drug and/or cash for drugs crime. Perhaps the perp wore scrubs, like the person you described, to blend in with medical professionals.

Maybe Bo was targeted as the perp thought he would have both money and access to drugs. Maybe Bo refused to supply drugs from the clinic for them that night (if they asked him, which I don't know they did), but he would give them his PIN.

I totally think this was planned. I don't know if they planned to abduct Bo or simply planned to abduct someone....but it was planned. No one wears gloves like - those were put together for the purpose of committing a crime.

I hope we see some movement on the case in the next day or so. Otherwise, I get worried about dead ends.

jmo
My other thought or maybe someone else thought before I did and I agreed...

That perhaps the guy who passed this month was caught by Bo when he attempted to steal drugs. This could have been a "get back" at the guy who stopped their family member or friend for the attempted theft.
I believe it was local. It could have been a locally known area to the guy that passed. I was thinking it was local to Bo also.

My other thought or maybe someone else thought before I did and I agreed...

That perhaps the guy who passed this month was caught by Bo when he attempted to steal drugs. This could have been a "get back" at the guy who stopped their family member or friend for the attempted theft.
I believe it was local. It could have been a locally known area to the guy that passed. I was thinking it was local to Bo also.

Well I attempted to try and find info on where this occurred a few or so years back and it has happened a lot...not just this one person. I believe though this person was caught by a female so I may be way off...

The man who discovered Kirk’s body said he had been told that a psychic said Kirk would be near water and a ravine.

Jennifer Von Behren said that is the same conversation she had with a man who contacted her on Facebook Sunday about his missing friend.
"A lot of times when I'm connecting with somebody, things will just pop in. I just start feeling things," said Von Behren.
http://www.krem.com/news/local/koot...ead-friends-to-post-falls-mans-body/343321220

:eek: I don't know what to think...

"Additionally, if any business or resident has any recordings of the night in question, in the areas noted above, including any game cameras or surveillance cameras, to please review them for any signs of Kirk’s gray 2015 GMC crew-cab pickup, bearing Idaho license plates K579913. The truck also had a chrome toolbox in the bed.
Detectives are also asking that people re-review the surveillance videos that were previously released, showing a masked individual driving Kirk’s vehicle."

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1375596085807609&id=180715591962337
I hope they find the posx2 vehicle!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Angelinazoomazooma